ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

Sully 12-29-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9249958)
5 YPA? Cassel get bored and take over for Nassib Frank Dribbon style?

It's Drebin, you sonofabitch!!!

RealSNR 12-29-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9250014)
Quit blaming all of Geno's mistakes on his coach. Holgerson was a big part of the problem, but it's not Holgerson's fault that Geno can't go through his progressions. It's also not Holgerson's fault that Geno isn't a good leader.

I didn't say "all" you ****ing reerun. Go eat your own dick.

Geno went through his progressions very well today. It's the ONE thing he didn't suck at today.

And for Christ's sake give me some hard evidence (which NOBODY ****ing has) that Geno is or is not a good leader before you go find yourself going full BlackBob.

If there's one thing I can't stand is people like you who categorize QBs by ill-defined terms like "leadership" and "put the team on his back."

It's meaningless cliched bullshit, and you sound like a huge toolish dumbass when you use it.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-29-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 9250077)
It's Drebin, you sonofabitch!!!

Damn. The fail is strong in me tonight.

RealSNR 12-29-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9250018)
What about Geno's ability to audible?

You have to live and die with the system. You can't point to Smith's gaudy stats and say you should draft him because of his completion %, TD to INT ratio and then blame the very same system when he has a bad game.

I've never once pointed to Smith's stats as even a slightly important reason why we should draft him.

Maybe others have. But I have not.

RunKC 12-29-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9250089)

Geno went through his progressions very well today. It's the ONE thing he didn't suck at today.

And for Christ's sake give me some hard evidence (which NOBODY ****ing has) that Geno is or is not a good leader before you go find yourself going full BlackBob.

If there's one thing I can't stand is people like you who categorize QBs by ill-defined terms like "leadership" and "put the team on his back."

It's meaningless cliched bullshit, and you sound like a huge toolish dumbass when you use it.

Whining like a baby today and in the K State game when he punched the tarp. Anyone with eyes can see that the team doesn't rally behind him. He doesn't carry them.

In Arkansas, there is no question in anybody's mind that Tyler Wilson runs that team. No question at all.

You need to quit going homer on Geno and realize he's not a top 10 prospect anymore. Or you can continue to praise him and then see Glennon pass him this spring.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-29-2012 08:29 PM

Riiiiiiight

RealSNR 12-29-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9250103)
Whining like a baby today and in the K State game when he punched the tarp. Anyone with eyes can see that the team doesn't rally behind him. He doesn't carry them.

ROFL ROFL

So that's what you got? He punched a tarp? And then more cliches.

"Whine like a baby" "anybody with eyes" "doesn't rally behind him" "doesn't carry them"

Has an original thought or observation ever graced your tiny little brain?

Tombstone RJ 12-29-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9248849)
We are! You'd never guess, but we're posting about it in the thread titled "Pinstripe Bowl."

my bad

TEX 12-29-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9250089)

There are several accounts of Geno losing his poise. You most definately should br able to categorize a QB by his leadership ability.

RealSNR 12-29-2012 08:36 PM

Maybe you should root for the Broncos, RunKC. Ever see Brock Osweiler's segment on Jon Gruden's QB Camp last April? He sounded like a giant ****tard that spoke in all kinds of stupid sports cliches. That's right up your alley.

RunKC 12-29-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9250110)
ROFL ROFL

"Whine like a baby" "anybody with eyes" "doesn't rally behind him" "doesn't carry them"

I want a QB who can lead the team, not act like Phillip Rivers in times of adversity.

Molitoth 12-29-2012 08:36 PM

There were RG3 haters last year around this time as well. Nitpicking stupid little shit.

gochiefss 12-29-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9250110)
ROFL ROFL

Why do you like geno smith so much anyway? Is he your boyfriend or something?

htismaqe 12-29-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9250103)

In Arkansas, there is no question in anybody's mind that Tyler Wilson runs that team. No question at all.

You need to quit going homer on Geno and realize he's not a top 10 prospect anymore. Or you can continue to praise him and then see Glennon pass him this spring.

I can't wait to see which team drafts Glennon. I just hope it's not the ****ing Chiefs.

gochiefss 12-29-2012 08:37 PM

I'm just glad after today, there's no way in hell we'll draft geno smith.