ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc I'm on vacation! And I like it! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265036)

Lumpy 10-16-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9019172)
As long as it's big enough to kill a charging cougar or bobcat it'll do. We have those come around after dark here on the edge of town so you need to take care when you go outside at night. They're mostly afraid of the house lights but you never know... if they're hungry enough they can come in too close. Just be ready and you'll be fine.

I would think that the sawed off 12 gauge would do the trick, but I'm more accurate w/ my bow.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-16-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9019201)
I would think that the sawed off 12 gauge would do the trick, but I'm more accurate w/ my bow.

I'm sure between your firearms and ours we'd be ok. Bro and cousin saw a large cat in the next yard during the day though even 2 days ago. They think it may live in the old shed 40 yards away from moms house. Not sure. At any rate it's good to be careful going outside right now. Fall in Kansas.

Lumpy 10-16-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9019224)
I'm sure between your firearms and ours we'd be ok. Bro and cousin saw a large cat in the next yard during the day though even 2 days ago. They think it may live in the old shed 40 yards away from moms house. Not sure. At any rate it's good to be careful going outside right now. Fall in Kansas.

:thumb: If all else fails, double tap.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-16-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLLLLumpy (Post 9019228)
:thumb: If all else fails, double tap.

We live in Kansas... we have guns loaded about every 30 feet or one on us. This is how we like it. Less people, more wildlife, less problems. The wildlife is much less a problem than stupid people.

Lumpy 10-16-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9019238)
We live in Kansas... we have guns loaded about every 30 feet or one on us. This is how we like it. Less people, more wildlife, less problems. The wildlife is much less a problem than stupid people.

LMAO You really are missing home, aren't you, Dorothy?

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-16-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLLLLumpy (Post 9019242)
LMAO You really are missing home, aren't you, Dorothy?

Not missing it at all.. I'm here. I can hear Coyotes and Foxes calling outside my window.

You know why Kansas is the best state? Because no one else knows it.

Lumpy 10-16-2012 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9019247)
Not missing it at all.. I'm here. I can hear Coyotes and Foxes calling outside my window.

You know why Kansas is the best state? Because no one else knows it.

You're visiting though. Then you'll be going back home soon. It drags me down a bit whenever I return after a trip to see my parents. I cross the Nebraska line, see the "The Good Life" sign and pout. But, whenever I get the urge to smell animal manure, I just con Gonzo into taking me and the boy to the pumpkin patch. LMAO

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-16-2012 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLLLLumpy (Post 9019252)
You're visiting though. Then you'll be going back home soon. It drags me down a bit whenever I return after a trip to see my parents. I cross the Nebraska line, see the "The Good Life" sign and pout. But, whenever I get the urge to smell animal manure, I just con Gonzo into taking me and the boy to the pumpkin patch. LMAO

I may live in Illinois but I'm always a Kansas boy. Btw we have Coyotes, foxes and Bobcats in Illinois too.... just not at my place becasue I live in the middle of town in a much bigger town than here. But kiddo goes to college in a year and a hallf. Then who knows.

Lumpy 10-16-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9019261)
I may live in Illinois but I'm always a Kansas boy. Btw we have Coyotes, foxes and Bobcats in Illinois too.... just not at my place becasue I live in the middle of town in a much bigger town than here. But kiddo goes to college in a year and a hallf. Then who knows.

Just the good ol' boy
Never meaning no harm
Beats all you never saw, getting in trouble with the law
Since the day he was born...

LMAO

Okay, it's my bedtime. Enjoy the rest of your vacation and try to stay out of trouble!

/cameo

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-16-2012 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLLLLumpy (Post 9019269)
Just the good ol' boy
Never meaning no harm
Beats all you never saw, getting in trouble with the law
Since the day he was born...

LMAO

Okay, it's my bedtime. Enjoy the rest of your vacation and try to stay out of trouble!

/cameo

More like this one...

I can still hear the soft southern winds in the live oak trees
and those Williams boys, they still mean a lot to me
Hank and Tennessee
I guess we're all gonna be what we're gonna be
so whatta ya do with good ol boys like me

-Don Williams

mdchiefsfan 10-16-2012 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9006401)
Practice miming. After getting punched in the face by strangers, you'll be happy to go back to radio.

LMAO

Holladay 10-16-2012 03:34 AM

betcha you cant stay away from the planet

that would be a true vacation. did it in june to FL...no fox/cp/drudge/yahoo fin/ nothing...wow was i liberated.

R8RFAN 10-16-2012 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9018262)
**punches you in the ribs**

Hell no, I will never call another NFL player a pussy when he is out because of ribs...

lewdog 10-16-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9019261)
Btw we have Coyotes, foxes and Bobcats in Illinois too.

But kiddo goes to college in a year and a hallf. Then who knows.

You make it sound like you are living in the wilderness!!! You in Kansas boy! ROFL

Come check us out.......but ssshhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone!

http://www.montanaangler.com/montana...-montana-5.jpg

http://www.montanapictures.net/image...0single290.jpg

Bugeater 10-17-2012 08:33 PM

Where the **** are my vacation updates noonan?