ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc I'm on vacation! And I like it! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265036)

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-12-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9006522)
I can't wait to visit!

It's full of rednecks who drive their 4 wheel drives or 4 wheelers to a different field each weekend to have a bonfire, drink beer, get roudy and wake up wondering which way to go to get to their truck. In other words... my peeps.

lewdog 10-12-2012 07:36 PM

Beer me's illegitimate children?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.bere...e/29713863.jpg

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-12-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9006528)
Well crap, your location confused me because I thought remembered driving through there when we went to visit a friend of my mom's in Stratton, CO years ago. So I looked at a map, and it appears that we actually went through Norton, KS, not Horton. So I guess you're right, no one has ever been there.

Norton is nowhere near Horton. Holton is close. Newton is far. Horton lives in it's own space and time.

Have I mentioned I love that damn town?

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-12-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9006531)

LMAO

Nicely done. Yes we have a football team. I have no idea who the gaydar twins are though.

SAUTO 10-12-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9006440)
Mother****er...we were supposed to have this huge HUD inspection at work next week, been working my goddamn ass off for it, and I was going to get the week after off, but now the goddamn thing has been postponed until I don't know when so that means I don't get my goddamn week off like I thought and I can't plan my week off until I find out when the inspection gets rescheduled and I'm burnt the mother**** out like you can't believe and I just want my goddamn week off...

In other words, I hate you and your vacation.

I feel your pain. I'm self employed, have a house project going on, a pregnant wife, my father in law is sick, my dad is sick, my disabled daughter had a major surgery a couple months ago we are still dealing with, but she is smiling and laughing again which is awesome, and I'm tired.

No vacation anytime soon. Hell I have to work tomorrow
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater 10-12-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9006537)
Norton is nowhere near Horton. Holton is close. Newton is far. Horton lives in it's own space and time.

Have I mentioned I love that damn town?

Now I'm going to make it a point to visit. Are you still going to be there next weekend?

lewdog 10-12-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9006540)
I feel your pain. I'm self employed, have a house project going on, a pregnant wife, my father in law is sick, my dad is sick, my disabled daughter had a major surgery a couple months ago we are still dealing with, but she is smiling and laughing again which is awesome, and I'm tired.

Posted via Mobile Device

Keep this shit out of the vacation thread. You are ****ing up our vibe!

Bugeater 10-12-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9006540)

Posted via Mobile Device

Ha! See this Fever? Jason hates your vacation too!

In all seriousness, you need a vacation dude.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-12-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9006541)
Now I'm going to make it a point to visit. Are you still going to be there next weekend?

I'm heading to Horton tomorrow... coming back here next Friday. Daughter has things going on I need to attend next weekend.

Bugeater 10-12-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9006552)
I'm heading to Horton tomorrow... coming back here next Friday. Daughter has things going on I need to attend next weekend.

Well that sucks, I thought we could have own little mini Planet Bash, Horton-style at your mom's pad. Thanks for killing my dreams.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-12-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9006560)
Well that sucks, I thought we could have own little mini Planet Bash, Horton-style at your mom's pad. Thanks for killing my dreams.

So get some time off and we'll get drunk on the shores of Mission Lake. It's actually a pretty cool lake and that's the way we do it in Horton.

SAUTO 10-12-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9006548)
Ha! See this Fever? Jason hates your vacation too!

In all seriousness, you need a vacation dude.

Lol. closing the shop for four whole days when we have the baby
Posted via Mobile Device

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-12-2012 08:00 PM

GF just came over. I love you guys but she lets me...

Talk to you from Horton.

Bugeater 10-12-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9006567)
So get some time off and we'll get drunk on the shores of Mission Lake. It's actually a pretty cool lake and that's the way we do it in Horton.

****, I can't take any full days off next week because the boss lady is out of town and I have to be around to hold down the fort.

Sonic Cowboy-Raider 10-12-2012 08:01 PM

My own salute to each & every one of you

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...3a635ec9/l.jpg