ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money It warms my heart to see you happy again. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268736)

Chiefs Pantalones 01-11-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306630)
Honestly... He probably isn't... Reid's time may have passed him by... Allen is young and Sharp, Reid is old and frustrated...

He will be serviceable and probably make you guys respectable but his best days are long gone and you guys will never have the team they had in Philly in his hay day...

Oh ok. That sucks. Dang it. Ugh.

Chiefshrink 01-11-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306607)
Do I think he is better for this team than Todd Haley? No...You would have won a bunch of games and be poised for a deep playoff run if Haley was still here.

We will never know and that is unrealistic because in order for Haley to go deep into the playoffs that means Pioli would have had to been fired not Haley so that Haley could get the QB and players he wanted and no way that situation ever occurs.

teedubya 01-11-2013 05:08 PM

R8ers "I'm really happy for you guys... now, I'm going to shit on you."

R8RFAN 01-11-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9306645)
R8ers "I'm really happy for you guys... now, I'm going to shit on you."

I really am mostly, I try to be cordial then when the dumb comments come, I have to lob a few back

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306607)
I love it when you guys get a new retread on the Chiefs... Do I think Andy Reid is better than Romeo as a head coach? Yes... Do I think he is better for this team than Todd Haley? No...

You would have won a bunch of games and be poised for a deep playoff run if Haley was still here.
I will go ahead and pencil you guys in for the SB next year because you know it's gonna happen.

ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306630)
Honestly... He probably isn't... Reid's time may have passed him by... Allen is young and Sharp, Reid is old and frustrated...

He will be serviceable and probably make you guys respectable but his best days are long gone and you guys will never have the team they had in Philly in his hay day...

Allen was rewarded a Head Coaching job by his Denver team having one of the flukiest seasons in NFL history, facing shit QB's, and a bad division. That defense was garbage against any decent offense, but oh well the Faiders suuuure know how to pick em.

R8RFAN 01-11-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306648)
ROFL

I really think Haley would have turned this shit around by now but in a couple of years, you guys will be respectable again too, like us but you are a helluva lot more than one player away from going from a 2 win season to a contender.

They won 2 games for a reason.... That reason was they sucked bad... I mean I think we played the absolute worst I have ever seen and we won twice as many games as the Chiefs did...

Lots of work to do in KC

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306602)
No playoff wins in 2 decades?

We know how long it's been....Change is here though.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306655)
I really think Haley would have turned this shit around by now but in a couple of years, you guys will be respectable again too, like us but you are a helluva lot more than one player away from going from a 2 win season to a contender.

They won 2 games for a reason.... That reason was they sucked bad... I mean I think we played the absolute worst I have ever seen and we won twice as many games as the Chiefs did...

Lots of work to do in KC

Chocolate Rodgers will fix alot of issues this team had.

R8RFAN 01-11-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306650)
Allen was rewarded a Head Coaching job by his Denver team having one of the flukiest seasons in NFL history, facing shit QB's, and a bad division. That defense was garbage against any decent offense, but oh well the Faiders suuuure know how to pick em.

Great move was made by picking Haley, all of the other picks the Chiefs make are retreads. Dick Formeal=Retread Herm= retread... Romeo= Retread Now Andy Reid and yes he is nothing but another retread but he will make you respectable again like even Herm and Dick Formeal did.

I will take my chances on the young minds for coaches, **** a bunch of retreads

R8RFAN 01-11-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306660)
Chocolate Rodgers will fix alot of issues this team had.

Maybe after 3 or 4 years but I seriously don't think he is all that I mean he is OK but that does not mean he will be a good NFL QB You should get a proven FA QB .... You know what you are getting then.

R8RFAN 01-11-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306658)
We know how long it's been....Change is here though.

seriously... You fans deserve it, you guys are loyal... I just don't see it with Geno but I have been wrong before

Chiefs Pantalones 01-11-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306655)

Lots of work to do in KC

We have 5 pro bowlers dude. It won't take that long if the right decisions are made at the QB position and some other areas. The Raiders have a longer way to go due to a rather large lack of talent. The Jags are the only other team so void of talent. The 10 year plan is probably gonna be extended quite a bit for you guys.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306663)
Great move was made by picking Haley, all of the other picks the Chiefs make are retreads. Dick Formeal=Retread Herm= retread... Romeo= Retread Now Andy Reid and yes he is nothing but another retread but he will make you respectable again like even Herm and Dick Formeal did.

I will take my chances on the young minds for coaches, **** a bunch of retreads

Haley was a buffoon

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306665)
Maybe after 3 or 4 years but I seriously don't think he is all that I mean he is OK but that does not mean he will be a good NFL QB You should get a proven FA QB .... You know what you are getting then.

If Andy Dalton and Russ Wilson can QB a team to the playoffs, so can Geno