ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money It warms my heart to see you happy again. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268736)

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:37 PM

Not really. 50 turnovers by the QB's was the only thing that made them pick number one.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-11-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306711)
Read my lips you ****ing window licker... You are the worst ****ing team in the NFL, You all made jokes to compensate to make yourselves feel better about losing but the bottom line is you were the WORST ****ING TEAM IN THE NFL. Deal with it...

LMAO

R8RFAN 01-11-2013 05:40 PM

I would be more excited with Reid there and a chance to get a good QB finally... I know where you all are coming from... I would have already went nuts with Cassell and Quinn

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306721)
I would be more excited with Reid there and a chance to get a good QB finally... I know where you all are coming from... I would have already went nuts with Cassell and Quinn

Meh, I'm just not one to mope about the current shitty state of the team. I have confidence in the new regime taking a QB number one and getting this thing turned around.

Chiefshrink 01-11-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306694)
I know the fanbase is stoked but Reid also took a team that was chocked full of talent the year before last and didn't do shit with them....

Why will it be different here?

I don't know that it will but if you have not read some of EagleRob's posts about the politics of the FO of Philly these last 2yrs you may want to read them. Quite interesting insight and not all of it was Reid's fault. And it correlates with what Caplan said on 610 earlier this a.m. IMO, I think 2 things happened this last year as well that were huge aside from the FO politics: 1)Reid's O-line was decimated this last year which means Vick is getting hit and injured and running for his life making more errant throws than ever. 2) The passing of his son. I think the season became a "blur" for him emotionally and he lost his focus not being able to reign in Morningwig to get Shady the ball more often.

Adam Caplan was interviewed this a.m. on 610 with Danny Parkins and Caplan is a HUGE Eagles Fan and supporter of Reid but not to a fault though because he was very objective saying that one of Reid's biggest errors was not keeping up with continuing to bring in good assistants like he had been doing most of his 14yr career. This past 2-3yrs he dropped the ball on that aspect.

Chiefshrink 01-11-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306733)
Meh, I'm just not one to mope about the current shitty state of the team. I have confidence in the new regime taking a QB number one and getting this thing turned around.

Would you be okay with Reid moving Albert to guard filling that Lilja spot, taking Joekel at 1 then drafting a QB with our 2nd pick ??

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9306744)
Would you be okay with Reid moving Albert to guard filling that Lilja spot, taking Joekel at 1 then drafting a QB with our 2nd pick ??

Not only no, but hell no. There are going to be alot more QB's taken in Round 1 than the pundits are speculating right now. We want the cream of the crop, not the rotten apple.

It is time to bust our first round QB cherry.

Gadzooks 01-11-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306711)
Read my lips you ****ing window licker... You are the worst ****ing team in the NFL, You all made jokes to compensate to make yourselves feel better about losing but the bottom line is you were the WORST ****ING TEAM IN THE NFL. Deal with it...

R8ers is right and, as Bill Parcells would say, "You are what your record says you are".
(Haley + Thigpen) + 2 years = Juggernaut. You guys blew it...

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 06:09 PM

Chargers should hire Haley. Would love to see him go at it with Crybaby.

Gadzooks 01-11-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306774)

I heard that before somewhere (SNR). I don't think they'd be a good pairing...

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9306778)
I heard that before somewhere (SNR). I don't think they'd be a good pairing...

If the post also included choco dongs, rape, or copper it may well have been him.

bevischief 01-11-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306660)
Chocolate Rodgers will fix alot of issues this team had.

ROFL

Gadzooks 01-11-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306783)
If the post also included choco dongs, rape, or copper it may well have been him.

I remember the poster mentioned that he'd raped Copper with his chocolate dong so it must have been him.
This is an interesting off season for the AFC West as we try to knock those stupid Donkeys off their perch.
**** them and their broke neck QB.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 06:27 PM

Eh, once Manning is gone they are ****ed.

bevischief 01-11-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306774)

ROFL