ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Scott Pioli discusses Jovan Belcher on the Dan Patrick Show (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269461)

mcaj22 01-29-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9362955)
I know exactly why Scott ***** was hated. It wasn't because he "deceived" the Hunt Family like you are hitching your wagon to.

It's because he ran Arrowhead like a dictator, treated people like shit inside the complex, alienated staff and former players, and didn't produce any results.

If the Chiefs were 14-2 every year, no one would give a shit how he treated people inside that building.

indirectly a football player and female lost their lives because of the way he ran crap

-King- 01-29-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9362211)
It's great that he can chuckle while describing how he recalled Belcher killing himself.

:shake:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9362602)
After watching this interview I have no doubt that he is a sociopath or psychopath. What a glib piece of shit. He can't even come close to feigning a real human response to the Belcher questions. His personality has to fall somewhere on the Antisocial personality disorder. If it doesn't, I don't know what kind of ****ed up human he is.

You guys have issues.

Strongside 01-29-2013 08:59 PM

"Even those who you know intimately have deep, dark places...things you just don't know."

I wonder if Scott's wife knows he was 69ing Matt Cassel while wearing a Tom Brady jersey for 4 years.

DaWolf 01-29-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9362604)
I was disappointed in DP's questioning. The Belcher stuff is going to dominate and cloud his shitty tenure as the Chiefs GM though.

It was interesting to listen to Petro and Teicher talking about this interview this afternoon. They played a clip from it that wasn't on the video, where Patrick asked him what he felt about the Flacco contrat situation and if he deserved to be paid like an elite guy. Pioli's answer was along the line of he didn't think so at this juncture, and felt that Flacco still had a lot to prove and needed to get a couple of "pelts" up on the wall before he could be considered in that category.

Petro and Teicher absolutely lit into him for that comment, saying it proved how out of touch he was if he was holding Flacco to a standard that not even Peyton Manning had achieved, and that this was the same guy who handed an unproven Matt Cassel a six year, $63 million dollar deal in 2009. Petro essentially said the guy proved with his comments that he should never be let into another professional football office building...

BossChief 01-29-2013 09:31 PM

The talks from Belchers mother was that they were arguing over money and that's what lead to Jovan going into the deep end.

I wonder if ***** was gonna re-sign him or let him walk...his tender was for around 3 million iirc, surely they were arguing over future money...

I recognize this is probably a reach.

RyFo18 01-29-2013 09:33 PM

I thought it was a good interview. Lot of new information on the Belcher situation. I honestly feel bad for Scott, as nobody should have to witness something like that. Sure he sucked as a GM, but some of y'all are disgusting.

DeezNutz 01-29-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9363076)
Logical sequence?

LMAO.

The Bad Guy 01-30-2013 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9363316)
indirectly a football player and female lost their lives because of the way he ran crap

What a ****ing gigantic reach.

Rausch 01-30-2013 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyFo18 (Post 9363443)
I thought it was a good interview. Lot of new information on the Belcher situation. I honestly feel bad for Scott, as nobody should have to witness something like that. Sure he sucked as a GM, but some of y'all are disgusting.

**** him. He's a selfish POS concerned only with himself.

Perhaps he'll do what most moral humans do and use a bad experience to improve himself and his perspective on life...

CoMoChief 01-30-2013 05:45 AM

Football and his mother were the only 2 things that were stable in Belcher's life.

He had some problems outside of the game and some inner demons that eventually set him off into the deep end.

That's why he rushed to Arrowhead after the murder...it was his safe haven, or so he thought until the cops showed up.

Then he took the easy way out. He doesn't have to go to prison for the rest of his life to where he would possibly have to look his own daughter in the eye some day and tell her what he did, and his daughter is set up with a hell of a chunk of money for her future. He knew this. A guy with inner demons and problems like that thinks about that kind of shit "If I killed .....what would happen to .....?"

The guy was in therapy....and I'm sure he's thought about stuff along those lines.

Rausch 01-30-2013 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9363898)
Football and his mother were the only 2 things that were stable in Belcher's life.

He had some problems outside of the game and some inner demons that eventually set him off into the deep end.

That's why he rushed to Arrowhead after the murder...it was his safe haven, or so he thought until the cops showed up.

Then he took the easy way out. He doesn't have to go to prison for the rest of his life to where he would possibly have to look his own daughter in the eye some day and tell her what he did, and his daughter is set up with a hell of a chunk of money for her future. He knew this. A guy with inner demons and problems like that thinks about that kind of shit "If I killed .....what would happen to .....?"

The guy was in therapy....and I'm sure he's thought about stuff along those lines.

Killing himself might have been the only thing he did right that day...

007 01-30-2013 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9362474)
He just had to be a big shot, had to open up his mouth

/thread

Mother****erJones 01-30-2013 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9363886)
What a ****ing gigantic reach.

Ya reaching for the ****ing moon. Pioli wasnt why Belcher killed his GF and himself. Belcher had some bad demons and was drunk and had guns available to him.

Mother****erJones 01-30-2013 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaWolf (Post 9363405)
It was interesting to listen to Petro and Teicher talking about this interview this afternoon. They played a clip from it that wasn't on the video, where Patrick asked him what he felt about the Flacco contrat situation and if he deserved to be paid like an elite guy. *****'s answer was along the line of he didn't think so at this juncture, and felt that Flacco still had a lot to prove and needed to get a couple of "pelts" up on the wall before he could be considered in that category.

Petro and Teicher absolutely lit into him for that comment, saying it proved how out of touch he was if he was holding Flacco to a standard that not even Peyton Manning had achieved, and that this was the same guy who handed an unproven Matt Cassel a six year, $63 million dollar deal in 2009. Petro essentially said the guy proved with his comments that he should never be let into another professional football office building...

I listened to that podcast ROFL God Pioli is a ****ing moron!

Agent V 01-30-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaWolf (Post 9363405)
It was interesting to listen to Petro and Teicher talking about this interview this afternoon. They played a clip from it that wasn't on the video, where Patrick asked him what he felt about the Flacco contrat situation and if he deserved to be paid like an elite guy. *****'s answer was along the line of he didn't think so at this juncture, and felt that Flacco still had a lot to prove and needed to get a couple of "pelts" up on the wall before he could be considered in that category.

Wasn't it Hamas who said he should wear that Cassel signing like a scarlet letter the rest of his life? It's sure looking like that...