ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Browns Trade Trent Richardson to Colts (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276415)

Frosty 09-19-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9993465)
Laughs.

Good. If they didn't see the writing on the wall that the only reason he left was because TRICH was a better player, then **** them.

I hate the saints anyways.

I liked Richardson better at 'Bama, too.

I think Richardson may do a lot better now that he's recovered from the broken ribs (which people mentioning the 3.5 ypc seemed to be ignoring) plus having to face defenses that have to worry about the pass, too, but I still wouldn't have given up a 1st for him.

By the way, don't use TRICH here. That's reserved for Tony Richardson.

suds79 09-19-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9993435)
Ingram = Getting passed on the depth chart by Pierre Thomas.

Richardson = Not playing up to the draft pick.

Lacy = Jury is still out.

Safe to say power backs are/have died in the NFL? I think so.

Give me the more athletic 200-210 quick guy any day of the week.

WhiteWhale 09-19-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9992793)
You're not going to get a chance if you keep trading your best player. They're back to square one, version 4.0

Best player?

Their best player is a HB who averages 3.5 yards per carry?

While that may be true, who cares? Better backs are picked up later than 3rd overall every single year. He's not irreplaceable in the long run. Not even close.

He's just a guy that draftniks are having trouble separating what he is vs. what they expected him to be.

buddha 09-19-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9993611)
Best player?

Their best player is a HB who averages 3.5 yards per carry?

While that may be true, who cares? Better backs are picked up later than 3rd overall every single year. He's not irreplaceable in the long run. Not even close.

He's just a guy that draftniks are having trouble separating what he is vs. what they expected him to be.

Complete and utter bullshit. You are a special kind of dumb. Richardson was a terrific rookie back last season. He showed how effective he can be if there is ANY offense around him.

This was a crap trade for Cleveland...and a complete choke and an embarrassment. Indy is singing right now.

9er guy 09-19-2013 04:22 PM

Indy's about to shit on people. Starting NEXT Sunday of course.

This week is Niner week so not yet Trent!

DaneMcCloud 09-19-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 9994055)
Complete and utter bullshit. You are a special kind of dumb. Richardson was a terrific rookie back last season. He showed how effective he can be if there is ANY offense around him.

This was a crap trade for Cleveland...and a complete choke and an embarrassment. Indy is singing right now.

You must have a different definition of "terrific" than I do.

"Terrific" is Jamaal Charles rushing for 1500 with a 5.3 per yard average on a 2-14 team.

"Terrific" is not 950 yards and a 3.5 per average.

the Talking Can 09-19-2013 04:28 PM

if a rb is your best player, you're doing it wrong

Urc Burry 09-19-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9994076)
You must have a different definition of "terrific" than I do.

"Terrific" is Jamaal Charles rushing for 1500 with a 5.3 per yard average on a 2-14 team.

"Terrific" is not 950 yards and a 3.5 per average.

Exactly... I hate hearing about how he had a poor O-line and no threat passing. Jamaal Charles has the highest YPA in league history I believe, playing behind Matt Cassel the majority of his career

saphojunkie 09-19-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 9994055)

Whoa there, nelly. Coming on a little strong.

It's not "complete and utter bullshit" that running backs that are as good as Richardson are found in the draft virtually every year in the third round or later.

Shit, it happened LAST YEAR with Alfred Morris.

And it happened again THIS year with Knile Davis*

*amirite?