ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Nice Shot (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283196)

TribalElder 04-23-2014 07:18 PM

Nice Shot

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RqziQX7eEv0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr_Tomahawk 04-23-2014 07:19 PM

Q

TribalElder 04-23-2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10581356)
Q

FUUUUUUU:deevee:

RippedmyFlesh 04-23-2014 07:34 PM

would

cosmo20002 04-23-2014 09:13 PM

He's totally cheating. You're only allowed to hit the cue ball once.

LiveSteam 04-23-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10581774)
He's totally cheating. You're only allowed to hit the cue ball once.

I beg to differ ,if you're the cue ball :D

007 04-23-2014 10:29 PM

JFC wow

cosmo20002 04-23-2014 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10581936)
JFC wow

Some of the tricks were pretty good too.

I would point out that they use a special cue with a rubber tip to get all that freaky english on the ball. I could probably do it if I had one.

Sannyasi 04-23-2014 11:00 PM

What a nerd. You can see the girl trying not to roll her eyes.

J Diddy 04-23-2014 11:44 PM

I mean, yeah, he's alright at pool but can he play free safety?

Tacoman 04-24-2014 02:54 AM

He has great showmanship, and she is a babe, but tbh most of those tricks are pretty widely done. I can do a lot of those shots, and I was never really worth a damn when it came to top level type competition. He is quite talented at hitting the ball while it is in motion though, that is tricky to do and get the desired english. As another pointed out, he has a jump cue with a special tip that makes it a lot easier. When it comes to trick shots, Mike Masse reigns supreme.

Did I mention she is a babe? Worth the look, thats for sure.

CoMoChief 04-24-2014 03:54 AM

C'Mon.....we were all waiting for the ol' 8-ball in the cooter trick.

I remember when I was about 7-8 yrs old ....one of my dad's friends taught me a trick shot. He racked the balls up in the triangle rack like we were going to play a standard game of 8ball. Except he placed a quarter a few inches in front of the 1st ball in the front. He told me that by doing this he would be able to hit all of the balls, at least one into each pocket, from the break.

He told me to stand at the opposite end of the table and to closely watch how he aimed the break shot. So stupidly I did this thinking nothing was going to happen but watch all of the balls go in on the first try.

Then he shot it, ball skipped up when it hit the quarter, it went over the rack and end of the table where I was standing and hit me in the nuts. Man my dad's friends were great. Hitting me in the nuts w/ billiard balls, shooting zingers over in my direction on purpose when we're pheasant hunting....

TribalElder 04-24-2014 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10582067)

I remember when I was about 7-8 yrs old ....one of my dad's friends taught me a trick shot. He racked the balls up in the triangle rack like we were going to play a standard game of 8ball. Except he placed a quarter a few inches in front of the 1st ball in the front. He told me that by doing this he would be able to hit all of the balls, at least one into each pocket, from the break.

He told me to stand at the opposite end of the table and to closely watch how he aimed the break shot. So stupidly I did this thinking nothing was going to happen but watch all of the balls go in on the first try.

Then he shot it, ball skipped up when it hit the quarter, it went over the rack and end of the table where I was standing and hit me in the nuts. Man my dad's friends were great. Hitting me in the nuts w/ billiard balls, shooting zingers over in my direction on purpose when we're pheasant hunting....

ROFL

Did they ask you to put one hand on each corner pocket for it to work

I've seen this trick shot LMAO

threebag 04-24-2014 05:40 AM

That bitch has too many clothes on to be laying on a pool table

Gonzo 04-24-2014 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10582067)

This explains a lot. LMAO

Simply Red 04-24-2014 08:15 AM

not many CP'ers could take me down in 9-ball - maybe a few - like less than 3.

When 'practiced up' - I'm a notch below Jeanette Lee.

Tacoman 04-24-2014 08:20 AM

CoMo that is funny as hell.

Fish 04-24-2014 08:46 AM

Get that ****ing bitch off that nice table.

Tacoman 04-24-2014 09:12 AM

Best run I ever put together was when I ran three 8 ball racks flat on a 9' table, I thought I was hot shit... Then I had a guy run 7 racks flat on me to make 20 bucks, that was when I realized I was in the wrong business :D.

Here is a fun hustle though, for anyone who is interested in messing with their friends a bit. This is designed to work on a full size table, so it may backfire if you are playing on a beat up bar table with shitty cushions. If the bar table is in good shape it should still work even though it is a shorter table with wider pockets.

Take the cue ball and two other balls, and get rid of the rest of the balls. On the side rail of the table(as opposed to the shorter end rail) place the two balls on the rail touching each other about a foot from the corner pocket. Now take the cue ball and set it somewhere on the felt within a foot or two of the balls and closer to the end rail, basically at an angle as opposed to being on the rail as well. The whole idea is that you are going to shoot the cue ball into the first ball and combo the second ball across the middle pocket all the way down the table into the opposite end corner pocket.

So here is where it gets fun... You set them up and give it a smack, shooting the ball into the corner (because you're awesome right!?), then set 'em up for them and let them give it a shot, which they won't make. Let them try a few times, then take over and with ease knock it in again yourself. Repeat as necessary, They will be amazed and confused at first, but quickly get upset while they try to figure out how the hell you can do it every time, but they can't even make it once.

The rub: the physics involved make this shot literally impossible to make if you don't know the secret. They will be trying to figure out what english is necessary to make it, but it doesn't matter, they can try all day and they won't make it. That's what makes it so funny! The secret is that while they are shooting the shot, you are standing behind them where they cannot see that you are getting spit on your finger before every time it's your turn. When it is your turn you simply grab the two balls and stealthily put a little spit on one of them and then make that the spot where the two balls touch. The reduced friction created by the spit will then make the ball go straight in to the pocket.

Pretty simple, hopefully my long winded explanation makes sense? This is a really fun hustle if you set up the scenario right, and you will have someone, preferably a really good shooter with a soon to be bruised ego, really upset.

:D

Tacoman 04-24-2014 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 10582309)
Get that ****ing bitch off that nice table.

:D Not going to lie, I had this thought myself. 1 foot on the ground rule was non negotiable in my joint. Reasonable cause to throw someone out.

A Salt Weapon 04-24-2014 10:05 AM

awesome vid, the gal is smokin hot.