ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bob Fescoe-Clark visibly upset and irate with the play on Sunday (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264836)

stonedstooge 10-08-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8993393)
I'm betting that was before Pioli turned his franchise into an NFL embarrassment, if not a national embarrassment.

Fans did that, I didn't /Pisoli

FAX 10-08-2012 06:20 PM

I guess I don't follow ...

Was he upset at a particular "play"? Or are they saying he was upset at the "play" in general ... in other words, the absurd, circa-1950s game plan?

FAX

DeezNutz 10-08-2012 06:23 PM

OK, Fescoe, and Quinn was getting equal reps a couple of weeks ago, too.

Rain Man 10-08-2012 06:26 PM

It's hard to imagine Pioli getting fired. Cassel yes, Pioli no. But Pioli will have orders to get a quarterback, and Hunt will kill a third world villager in front of Pioli to show how serious he is.

SAUTO 10-08-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8993427)
OK, Fescoe, and Quinn was getting equal reps a couple of weeks ago, too.

**** you.

**** you.

**** you.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 10-08-2012 06:27 PM

Ok. That was for reminding me about that incident. I believed this but now I'm in the fence. You might have ruined the last ten minutes for me
Posted via Mobile Device

BryanBusby 10-08-2012 06:27 PM

I think this shit gets double flushed as soon as the year ends.

mcaj22 10-08-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8993400)
The Hunts are a lot like Jerry Richardson.

Jerry Richardson just spent a shitload of money to be 1-4. Like 80 million to a DE and 100 million to a bunch of LBers.

and 25 million to a RB that gets like 4 touches a game and 1 is a fumble. To be close to the 120 million cap ceiling.

The Hunts dont do any of that

Coogs 10-08-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 8993443)
I think this shit gets double flushed as soon as the year ends.

Why wait? What is a GM's responsibilities during the season that make it necessary to keep him until the end? If it is getting prepared for the draft... and he ain't going to be around anyway, why wait?

FAX 10-08-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 8993280)
Not sure how he could still be breathing, know he has paid about $50MM to Cassel up this point, watch that game and not be just freaking livid.

That's like suddenly realizing you invested all your $ in Swatch and Beta Max.

I read your post and, for just a second there, I put myself in CK's shoes and, besides being too small, I kinda freaked out.

You're absolutely right, Mr. Marcellus. It would be like getting tied to a tree and forced to watch someone decorate your brand new Pagani roadster with a can of spray paint and a box cutter.

Regardless of what people might say about Clark's hands-off style, that first half would cause any owner to ask themselves where the money went.

FAX

Rasputin 10-08-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8993392)
I don't think Pioli gets fired. Cassel will be released or the back up Pioli drafts a qb in the first round fans will be happy then Clark extends him.

Pioli doens't draft first round QBs he has to out smart history & the NFL that way.

Pioli needs to go & not have anything to do with next years draft. He has caused enough problems and Clark needs to save face by letting him go. Wash hands and move on.

C-Mac 10-08-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 8993262)
Please Clark. Save us. Show us you care you son of a bitch and we'll love you and give you our monies!!

Banner worthy:thumb:

Braincase 10-08-2012 06:39 PM

Romy Clark Pioli! You're our only hope! /starwarsoff

aturnis 10-08-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8993415)
I guess I don't follow ...

Was he upset at a particular "play"? Or are they saying he was upset at the "play" in general ... in other words, the absurd, circa-1950s game plan?

FAX

You mean the absurd game plan to keep Cassel out of the way that would have worked if Cassel didn't get in the way...?

The INT's were bad enough, but then he goes and audibles into a QB sneak, and fumbles the ball in the endzone. Wonder if he didn't audible into every pass he threw on Sunday...

Easy 6 10-08-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8993260)
I could see it. I know theres a narrative going around that Clark doesn't care but i'm not sure how true it is. He fired Carl after 1 year of running the team and hired one of the hottest commodities in the league.

True, mama tried... he was just bamboozled by the trophies, shiny rings & outsized ego... got sold a shiny, spiteful lemon.