ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Late night bullshit: Bring on the ****ing Broncos. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276809)

Direckshun 09-29-2013 09:49 PM

Late night bullshit: Bring on the ****ing Broncos.

Bring them on.

I feared them (at least so much as you can fear a football team) at the start of the season.

But now? Please.

Julian Thomas cannot break open a game if Berry is blanketing him.

Sean Smith is playing out of his mind, let him take Decker out of the game. Let's put Flowers on Demaryius Thomas (he should be back to form by then).

And **** it, let's see this Marcus Cooper kid do his damnedest on Welker. He's got the wheels for it, but Abdullah and Demps could clearly step up to the plate if that doesn't work out.

Make those windows as small as possible, send Hali/Houston/Poe, and may the best man win.

Gonna be a hell of a game after the bye, people.

Hammock Parties 09-29-2013 09:50 PM

Got my ticket for Dec. 1 today.

Go big or go home.

RealSNR 09-29-2013 09:53 PM

If Cooper is legit, we're built to beat the Donks.

Cover 3 and let Houston/Hali/Poe do the rest.

Let's see Peyton prepare for THAT shit. With Bob Sutton at the helm, this is a defense that will attack HIM.

Deberg_1990 09-29-2013 09:54 PM

I just want to see Houston, Poe or Hali crush Manning on his neck.

Sorter 09-29-2013 09:55 PM

http://hellogiggles.com/wp-content/u...06/15/loki.gif

Quesadilla Joe 09-29-2013 09:55 PM

Your secondary cannot cover our receivers and TE's. The only hope the Chiefs have is if they can get a pass rush going, which is unlikely because Denver has one of the best pass blocking lines in the league.

The Chiefs will be lucky to hold us to 30 points, and your offense poses no threat whatsoever to our defense.

mcaj22 09-29-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10033825)
If Cooper is legit, we're built to beat the Donks.

Cover 3 and let Houston/Hali/Poe do the rest.

Let's see Peyton prepare for THAT shit. With Bob Sutton at the helm, this is a defense that will attack HIM.

we dont play much zone?

Mother****erJones 09-29-2013 09:56 PM

Uh ya...calm down. I'm not ready for Denver yet. Our offense has to get healthy and clicking

milkman 09-29-2013 09:56 PM

How about we just bring on the Titans, since they next.

DaFace 09-29-2013 09:57 PM

I'm looking forward to it and think it'll be really fun to watch. However, I honestly just don't see us winning more than one of the two, and even that's a long shot.

Direckshun 09-29-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 10033837)
Your secondary cannot cover our receivers and TE's. The only hope the Chiefs have is if they can get a pass rush going, which is unlikely because Denver has one of the best pass blocking lines in the league.

The Chiefs will be lucky to hold us to 30 points, and your offense poses no threat whatsoever to our defense.

Considering we have the league's second or third best secondary with a healthy Flowers, we're built to make those windows as small as you're going to see them all season.

Now, if Manning can still hit those windows with Poe/Hali/Houston in his face, then so be it.

My guess is, he'll fail at least as often as he succeeds.

Discuss Thrower 09-29-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

I read this with Salome Jens' voice in my head.

You are the female Changeling.

Gravedigger 09-29-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

I think you overvalue your defense and you haven't played a good defense all season.

notorious 09-29-2013 09:58 PM

A lot will happen in the next 2 months.

Quesadilla Joe 09-29-2013 09:58 PM

The second game could turn out differently because the game will be at Arrowhead and the Broncos play @SD, KC, @NE and then @KC. I still think we should win the game but wouldn't be surprised if you were within 7-10 points at the start of the 4th quarter.