ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Chip Kelly is the Eagles new HC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268965)

suds79 01-16-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9324589)
Pretty damn mediocre, but not terrible.

Keep in mind he was a rookie on a bad team.

If he were to be the same player 2 years down the road than he is today? Yeah. Not good enough.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 12:41 PM

It's funny how some of you guys are getting schooled on FACTS so you start crying about trolling. Lmao!

Bottom line with AR, we love him. We were just tired of him. It wasn't working anymore. As it stands now, he is hands down the best coach in Eagles' history. It was just his time. We wish him well and much success.

We are just telling you how it FACTUALLY went down in Philly for the past 14 years. Now go cry in TATE!

Titty Meat 01-16-2013 12:42 PM

Hopefully the chiefs make a move for foles.

ChiefMojo 01-16-2013 12:42 PM

Foles is actually a interesting prospect... Big arm, real good size but coming in people knew he was raw. He actually performed as a rookie much better than expected. He wasn't the type of QB people expected to play last year.

Btw Robert your a f**king idiot!!!

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9324590)
Jilted ex-husband.

Thank you for trying to show us the light.

There's a lot of people on here though that actually watch games, and know that Reid has his faults.

The Eagles in 1999 were a dumpster fire. You deserved another decade of Ray Rhodes.

No, actually I couldn't be happier. I've wanted Reid fired since 2007. I hope for the Chiefs' sake that he has a major shift in his philosophy, both in coaching and personnel evaluation. He never changed or made any adjustments with the Eagles, and that, coupled with his incredible arrogance, was his downfall.

Reid actually took the reigns in 1998, and they were in significantly better shape than they're in now. Nobody can truly know all of his faults until they watch every game that he coaches and follow every draft pick and personnel decision that he makes. He essentially rode the coattails of Ray Rhodes' and Tom Modrak's players, who were the backbone of his defense, the brilliance of Jim Johnson, and McNabb in his prime. He was never able to replace any of them, and that's why he hasn't seen a shred of the success since 2005 that he saw from 2000-2004.

But, make no mistake, he left the franchise in significantly worse shape than it was in in 1998.

suds79 01-16-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9324617)
Foles is actually a interesting prospect... Big arm, real good size but coming in people knew he was raw. He actually performed as a rookie much better than expected. He wasn't the type of QB people expected to play last year.

Why not lets get greedy.

Draft Geno #1 and acquire Foles.

Several people have thought draft Geno and bring in a veteran. I think that's overrated. To me veteran= guy who can no longer play. I say bring in two talented guys.

Or if for some reason the Chiefs don't take Geno and decide to draft a QB round 2, then you'd better get Foles. I'd say he'd then have just as much of a chance to start vs that 2nd round rookie.

Lex Luthor 01-16-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9324498)
Marty couldn't win the big one because of MARTY. The kicker excuse works when it happens once, or even twice.

With Marty, it happened ALMOST A DOZEN TIMES, with 3 different teams.

It's ALL Marty. Period.

Oh give me a ****ing break. Marty wasn't playing defense when Elway engineered THE DRIVE that kept Cleveland out of the 1987 Super Bowl. And Marty didn't cause Ernest Byner to commit THE FUMBLE at the goal line that kept Cleveland out of the 1988 Super Bowl.

Marty was the victim of horrible luck in 1987 and 1988, and it affected him the rest of his career and caused him to go too conservative in the postseason. But to claim that it was all Marty, every time, is simply revisionist history to support your argument.

ChiefMojo 01-16-2013 12:45 PM

Why are both of you two douche bags on this board? You have that miserable of lives... Did Reid steal your girl or sleep with your mom?

Swanman 01-16-2013 12:45 PM

For the Philly folks (rough language):

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0S4nSzE4N-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GoChargers 01-16-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9324597)
Andy Reid's fatal flaw in Philly was having a dumbshit GM in Howie Roseman.

Well, no, his fatal flaws were a decided inability to manage the clock or adjust on the fly. He could have been one of the greatest coaches ever if his brain worked faster and if he had any concept of time on a football field.

The Bad Guy 01-16-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9324606)
It's funny how some of you guys are getting schooled on FACTS so you start crying about trolling. Lmao!

Bottom line with AR, we love him. We were just tired of him. It wasn't working anymore. As it stands now, he is hands down the best coach in Eagles' history. It was just his time. We wish him well and much success.

We are just telling you how it FACTUALLY went down in Philly for the past 14 years. Now go cry in TATE!

Do know your audience?

I bet you don't. While you cheese steak eating douchebags were going to playoff after playoff 9 of the 14 years, the Chiefs have managed 3 playoff appearances over that time. No playoff wins in 20 years.

So forgive me for being excited about a guy who can rebuild teams and sustain success for a while.

Without Reid, there's no John Dorsey. Without Reid, there's likely still a Scott Pioli in the picture.

So forgive us again, for being excited about a guy who is inheriting a situation that's horrible and us having hope he can turn it around. Much like he did for you in 1999.

No keep fisting yourself.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9324597)
Andy Reid's fatal flaw in Philly was having to work with a dumbshit GM in Howie Roseman.

No. Wrong again. For the last time, Howie is Andy's guy. The Eagles' front office under Reid was one giant incestuous cluster****. It was (and still is) groupthink like you couldn't even believe. Andy and Howie were one in the same.

Hammock Parties 01-16-2013 12:47 PM

I won't be shocked if the Eagles make a major power play to move up and get a QB now.

Take Geno at 1 or lose him.

Titty Meat 01-16-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324625)
No, actually I couldn't be happier. I've wanted Reid fired since 2007. I hope for the Chiefs' sake that he has a major shift in his philosophy, both in coaching and personnel evaluation. He never changed or made any adjustments with the Eagles, and that, coupled with his incredible arrogance, was his downfall.

Reid actually took the reigns in 1998, and they were in significantly better shape than they're in now. Nobody can truly know all of his faults until they watch every game that he coaches and follow every draft pick and personnel decision that he makes. He essentially rode the coattails of Ray Rhodes' and Tom Modrak's players, who were the backbone of his defense, the brilliance of Jim Johnson, and McNabb in his prime. He was never able to replace any of them, and that's why he hasn't seen a shred of the success since 2005 that he saw from 2000-2004.

But, make no mistake, he left the franchise in significantly worse shape than it was in in 1998.

Your city is a shithole and eagles fans are clueless. **** you.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9324642)
Well, no, his fatal flaws were a decided inability to manage the clock or adjust on the fly. He could have been one of the greatest coaches ever if his brain worked faster and if he had any concept of time on a football field.

Those are just two of many more, including a myriad of dumbfounding personnel and coaching staff decisions that systematically tore down the franchise.

The Bad Guy 01-16-2013 12:49 PM

Geno Smith does not fit a Kelly offense.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9324656)
Your city is a shithole and eagles fans are clueless. **** you.

Insightful. Please, tell me more about the coach whose every game and every move I've watched for the past 14 years of my life.

GoChargers 01-16-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 Bowler (Post 9324635)
Oh give me a ****ing break. Marty wasn't playing defense when Elway engineered THE DRIVE that kept Cleveland out of the 1987 Super Bowl. And Marty didn't cause Ernest Byner to commit THE FUMBLE at the goal line that kept Cleveland out of the 1988 Super Bowl.

And Marty's players weren't the ones throwing a tantrum on the field over a percieved no-call, challenging an obvious fumble, or electing to settle for the dumbest field goal tries possible.

And honestly, has anyone considered that maybe the reason why Marty's teams were so sloppy in the playoffs was because their coach couldn't control himself and constantly lost his shit over nothing? Say what you will, but it must be disconcerting for players to look over at the sidelines in a crucial playoff game and see their coach carrying on like a two-year-old. Playoff Marty was a distraction, and distraction breeds mistakes.

ChiefMojo 01-16-2013 12:50 PM

Suspect go fuck yourself in that pathetic loser city called Philly... Where idiots live miserable lives and die!!!

-King- 01-16-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9324392)
Over the years, Philadelphia fans have booed Santa Claus, their own star players, and most absurdly, the recipient of America's very first hand transplant, whose crime was dribbling in a ceremonial first pitch -- thrown with his freshly transplanted hand. Boooo!\

That last thing didn't happen.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9324679)
Suspect go **** yourself in that pathetic loser city called Philly... Where idiots live miserable lives and die!!!

ROFL wow. Someone forgot to take their meds this morning.

suds79 01-16-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9324671)
Geno Smith does not fit a Kelly offense.

Okay. How so?

ChiefMojo 01-16-2013 12:58 PM

Nope, no meds.... Just f**k you!!!!!

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324646)
No. Wrong again. For the last time, Howie is Andy's guy. The Eagles' front office under Reid was one giant incestuous cluster****. It was (and still is) groupthink like you couldn't even believe. Andy and Howie were one in the same.

Eagles fans living a revisionist history.

Andy Reid and his "terrible front office" took you to 5 NFC Championship Games and one Super Bowl during his 14 years there.

Howie Roseman was a mistake and a major part of the downfall of the Eagles the past two seasons.

Andy Reid is free of that mistake now and gets to work with one of the best personnel guys in the league in John Dorsey.

The Eagles are still stuck with Howie Roseman and now he is partnered with a HC who has ZERO NFL experience.

Good luck with that combination.

Eagles fans are on this board bashing Andy Reid as a coping mechanism to cope with the fact your franchise is a dumpster fire now. You are stuck with Howie Roseman.

Enjoy.

Titty Meat 01-16-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324672)
Insightful. Please, tell me more about the coach whose every game and every move I've watched for the past 14 years of my life.

Theres a lot of Chiefs fans who watch every Chiefs game and think we need to draft a LT. A fans opinion doesnt mean shit when they are a dumbass like yourself.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9324644)
Do know your audience?

I bet you don't. While you cheese steak eating douchebags were going to playoff after playoff 9 of the 14 years, the Chiefs have managed 3 playoff appearances over that time. No playoff wins in 20 years.

So forgive me for being excited about a guy who can rebuild teams and sustain success for a while.

Without Reid, there's no John Dorsey. Without Reid, there's likely still a Scott ***** in the picture.

So forgive us again, for being excited about a guy who is inheriting a situation that's horrible and us having hope he can turn it around. Much like he did for you in 1999.

No keep fisting yourself.

Well, good luck with that. Now how's about you go fist F yourself in the ukn' face, Jackwagon!

Buehler445 01-16-2013 01:00 PM

L-O-Mother****ing-L @ TBG schooling Iggles fans about their own ****ing stadium.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA

And Teeeheee to think that we don't know about flawed coaches, specifically Reid. There may be a few here that are balls deep into loving Reid, but not many here, at least in the threads I'm reading.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-16-2013 01:01 PM

PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

As a Washington Husky fan, this is great news for me on multiple levels!

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9324732)
Well, good luck with that. Now how's about you go fist F yourself in the ukn' face, Jackwagon!

ROFLROFL

Eagles fans attempting to talk smack.

Your smack quality is below epic fail standards.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9324721)
Eagles fans living a revisionist history.

Andy Reid and his "terrible front office" took you to 5 NFC Championship Games and one Super Bowl during his 14 years there.

Howie Roseman was a mistake and a major part of the downfall of the Eagles the past two seasons.

Andy Reid is free of that mistake now and gets to work with one of the best personnel guys in the league in John Dorsey.

The Eagles are still stuck with Howie Roseman and now he is partnered with a HC who has ZERO NFL experience.

Good luck with that combination.

Eagles fans are on this board bashing Andy Reid as a coping mechanism to cope with the fact your franchise is a dumpster fire now. You are stuck with Howie Roseman.

Enjoy.

I'm not sure how many more times I have to explain this. The 4 straight NFC Championship games were a result of a majority of players that Reid INHERITED. He rode the coattails of those players, who formed the backbone of his defense, and Jim Johnson, the brilliant defensive coordinator. This isn't to say that he didn't make any good decisions. I give him credit for bringing in some good players and building a great (not good, but great) coaching staff.

Back then, he had less personnel control. All of the decisions that built that team, between 1999 and 2001, were made before Reid had final say over personnel. The Eagles are stuck with Howie Roseman because Andy Reid liked him so much. What is so hard to understand about that? Roseman is Andy's guy.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9324717)
Nope, no meds.... Just f**k you!!!!!

Your house or mine, Twink?

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9324733)
L-O-Mother****ing-L @ TBG schooling Iggles fans about their own ****ing stadium.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA

And Teeeheee to think that we don't know about flawed coaches, specifically Reid. There may be a few here that are balls deep into loving Reid, but not many here, at least in the threads I'm reading.

Yeah, no, he's completely wrong about the Eagles stadium. There is no longer any jail or judge. Period.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-16-2013 01:04 PM

Oh, Good lord. Attack of the Iggle fans! We love Andy Reid, but **** you guys for dogging Chip Kelly! Is that the long of the short of it? I don't feel like reading this thread.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324741)
I'm not sure how many more times I have to explain this. The 4 straight NFC Championship games were a result of a majority of players that Reid INHERITED. He rode the coattails of those players, who formed the backbone of his defense, and Jim Johnson, the brilliant defensive coordinator. This isn't to say that he didn't make any good decisions. I give him credit for bringing in some good players and building a great (not good, but great) coaching staff.

Back then, he had less personnel control. All of the decisions that built that team, between 1999 and 2001, were made before Reid had final say over personnel. The Eagles are stuck with Howie Roseman because Andy Reid liked him so much. What is so hard to understand about that? Roseman is Andy's guy.

It's like talking to a brick wall.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9324745)
Your house or mine, Twink?

ROFL

Titty Meat 01-16-2013 01:06 PM

Yeah guys Reid inherited all those players that won 2 games before he got there

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9324748)
Oh, Good lord. Attack of the Iggle fans! We love Andy Reid, but **** you guys for dogging Chip Kelly! Is that the long of the short of it? I don't feel like reading this thread.

Nah, if you go back and read it, you'll see that nobody but your own brethren started to be a shit licker.

It's more like this, to spare you time: "Waaahh!! You disagree with us! Where are the mods?! They're trolling! AR is the best coach that ever lived, you liars and we want to stick our dongs between his fat pancake tits! Waaaaahhhhh!!!!"

That's the gist of it.

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324741)

Once again you fail to comprehend basic facts.

You are an Eagles fan so comprehension by nature is a challenge for you.

Andy Reid is in the same situation in KC he was in during the early part of his career in Philadelphia. He is working with one of the best GM's in the league (John Dorsey) who has the final say on personnel matters.

He is free from the Howie Roseman mistake. Yet the Eagles are stuck with Howie Roseman.

Let's recap:

Chiefs: Andy Reid + John Dorsey
Eagles: Chip Kelly + Howie Roseman

Advantage: Chiefs.

Eagles fans are pissed off about this and are taking out their anger here in a rage of jealousy.

Your game is weak and you have no facts. None.

AndysMansiere 01-16-2013 01:11 PM

reid's a good guy to reorganize/rebuild a crappy franchise. he has a successful "system".
he'll do okay.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9324756)

Yeah, ever heard of youth? Their record was terrible because their offense was historically bad and the core of the defense was incredibly young. Dawkins, Vincent, Taylor, and Douglas were all well before their prime. I give him credit for drafting McNabb as well. That was absolutely the best pick he's ever made.

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

By that claim (from Eagles fans) that would prove that Andy Reid is a pretty damn good HC.

Also they conveniently forget about McNabb who wasn't on the roster before Reid arrived in Philly.

He was kind of an important role in the Eagles making all those NFC Championship Games.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-16-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9324764)
Nah, if you go back and read it, you'll see that nobody but your own brethren started to be a shit licker.

It's more like this, to spare you time: "Waaahh!! You disagree with us! Where are the mods?! They're trolling! AR is the best coach that ever lived, you liars and we want to stick our dongs between his fat pancake tits! Waaaaahhhhh!!!!"

That's the gist of it.

Meh, your shit talking is keeping up with theirs. Maybe it will be entertaining after all. Love the hire for you guys, thrilled that ****er is out of the Pac-12! Good luck with him. He's an offensive mastermind. We'll see how it translates to the pros. Now go **** yourselves! (Sorry, I'm amongst my boys, here ;) )

Easy 6 01-16-2013 01:12 PM

Yep, i knew it yesterday when this all kicked off... its a bunch of philly goombahs in tracksuits coming over to talk shit about Reid.

We'll see who laughs last you greaseballs, have fun with that soap opera of a front office and brand new to the pro game head coach, Dominic.

ChiefPassesALot 01-16-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Exactly, Jim Johnson was hired by Reid and he turned those Defenders into Pro Bowlers and the defense carried Reid through 2004.

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324777)
Yeah, ever heard of youth? Their record was terrible because their offense was historically bad and the core of the defense was incredibly young. Dawkins, Vincent, Taylor, and Douglas were all well before their prime. I give him credit for drafting McNabb as well. That was absolutely the best pick he's ever made.

ROFL

Eagles fans trying desperately to avoid giving Andy Reid credit for any of the success the Eagles had the past 10 years.

Talk about a pathetic fanbase.

Of course it is fitting for a dumpster fire of a city that Philly is.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9324765)

Andy Reid is in the same situation in KC he was in during the early part of his career in Philadelphia. He is working with one of the best GM's in the league (John Dorsey) who has the final say on personnel matters.

He is free from the Howie Roseman mistake. Yet the Eagles are stuck with Howie Roseman.

Let's recap:

Eagles fans are pissed off about this and are taking out their anger here in a rage of jealousy.

You've yet to say what exactly I'm "wrong" about and have resorted to totally ignoring my posts (maybe because you know I'm right, or maybe because you're unable to comprehend them) and arguing in a circle.

I'm not competing with the Chiefs. I have nothing against them and wish them well. I have nothing personally against Reid. As I've said over and over again, I hope John Dorsey has a lot of influence in personnel matters, because you're going to need it. Reid was at his best when he shared power with Modrak and then Tom Heckert.

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefPassesALot (Post 9324787)
Exactly, Jim Johnson was hired by Reid and he turned those Defenders into Pro Bowlers and the defense carried Reid through 2004.

Does Andy Reid get credit from Eagles fans for hiring Jim Johnson?

Probably not.

ChiefPassesALot 01-16-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9324765)

Let's recap:

Chiefs - Cassel and Quinn
Eagles - Foles and Vick

Advantage Eagles, as sad as that is!! BWAHAHA!!!

and for the record, howie influenced our great 2012 draft, as opposed to the murderous picks reid made the last few years before that.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9324786)
Yep, i knew it yesterday when this all kicked off... its a bunch of philly goombahs in tracksuits coming over to talk shit about Reid.

We'll see who laughs last you greaseballs, have fun with that soap opera of a front office and brand new to the pro game head coach, Dominic.

Why do you all assume that everyone from the Northeast is Italian? ROFL

AndysMansiere 01-16-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

ROFLROFL

Frosty 01-16-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9324780)
thrilled that ****er is out of the Pac-12!

Me too. However, I remember thinking the Quacks would take a step back when Bellotti stepped down and we can see how that worked out. The upcoming sanctions as well as Kelly bailing right before LOI day should help though.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9324799)

Probably not.

I just said like three posts up that I give him credit for putting together a great coaching staff, including Jim Johnson.

Are you seriously this dense?

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324795)
You've yet to say what exactly I'm "wrong" about and have resorted to totally ignoring my posts (maybe because you know I'm right, or maybe because you're unable to comprehend them) and arguing in a circle.

I'm not competing with the Chiefs. I have nothing against them and wish them well. I have nothing personally against Reid. As I've said over and over again, I hope John Dorsey has a lot of influence in personnel matters, because you're going to need it. Reid was at his best when he shared power with Modrak and then Tom Heckert.

The Chiefs are in a much better situation than the Eagles now, thanks in large part to the hiring of Andy Reid.

Andy Reid + John Dorsey is superior to Chip Kelly + Howie Roseman.

Any objective analysis would agree to that.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9324780)
Meh, your shit talking is keeping up with theirs. Maybe it will be entertaining after all. Love the hire for you guys, thrilled that ****er is out of the Pac-12! Good luck with him. He's an offensive mastermind. We'll see how it translates to the pros. Now go **** yourselves! (Sorry, I'm amongst my boys, here ;) )

I understand. Thanks, but I'm worried about this guy. Hope I'm wrong. Same with AR, I hope he does well for you all. I love the guy, it was just time to move on. For everyone, not just AR or the Eagles.

I'll go finger F my asspipe with my fat little sausage thumbs now.

Alton deFlat 01-16-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaggyshane (Post 9324143)
You gotta love a coach who knows exactly what he wants to do.:hmmm:

He's obviously a long lost cousin of Brett Favre.

Easy 6 01-16-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324801)
Why do you all assume that everyone from the Northeast is Italian? ROFL

Because its convenient and makes for easy visualizations :shrug:

To have an influx like this? wow, the butthurt must be terrible... have fun sucking ass for two years straight while that noob HC learns the ropes.

ChiefPassesALot 01-16-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9324799)

Probably not.

Sure he does, but what's that got to do with all of his horrible decisions..lets see...

jerome mcdougle
freddie mitchell
Terrell Owens
jevon kearse
barry gardner
nate allen
jaqwuan jarrett
trevor laws
jim washburn
kevin kolb
michael vick
tony hunt
daniel teo neshiem or whatever
billy mcmullen
juan castillo, the man took an offensive line coach and made him DC
Howard Mudd
Danny freakin' watkins BWAHAH!!!
Did NOT resign Dawkins, the ray lewis of philadelphia, embarrassing
1-4 in NFC championship games
horrible clock management
get ready for 2 timeouts before kickoff
inability to gameplan on the fly or adjust on the fly

and once again...REID only came to KC because Pioli is OUT. Reid WILL have more to do with the picks than they are reporting.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Actually, I'm a smelly drunken Mick. I like to get drunk at games and piss on opposing fans while I vomit on little girls.

Good times.

ChiefPassesALot 01-16-2013 01:19 PM

4th and inches, LETS PASS!

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9324818)
Because its convenient and makes for easy visualizations :shrug:

To have an influx like this? wow, the butthurt must be terrible... have fun sucking ass for two years straight while that noob HC learns the ropes.

You guys can't possibly think we're unhappy about firing Reid, do you? Further, you can't possibly think that you know more about Reid because of what ESPN told you about him than we do, after following his every move for 14 years?

I came here because I'm legitimately concerned for you and couldn't in good conscious go without warning Chiefs fans of what's ahead.

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324809)
Are you seriously this dense?

This coming from an Eagles fan whose sole purpose for joining and participating in this message board is to bash Andy Reid.

Talk about being delusional and dense.

You are trying your best to avoid giving credit to Reid for anything he did in Philly.

"The players he won with were on the roster before he got there"
"Jim Johnson was responsible for coaching up the defense"
"The players naturally developed and had nothing to do with Reid's coaching"

Sounds like you are bitter that he is gone.

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324832)
You guys can't possibly think we're unhappy about firing Reid, do you? Further, you can't possibly think that you know more about Reid because of what ESPN told you about him than we do, after following his every move for 14 years?

I came here because I'm legitimately concerned for you and couldn't in good conscious go without warning Chiefs fans of what's ahead.

You should be concerned about your Eagles.

They are in a worse situation than the Chiefs now.

Chip Kelly + Howie Roseman.

Disaster.

NightHawk 01-16-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefPassesALot (Post 9324823)
4th and inches, LETS PASS!

Better than a QB sneak, with a QB who can't run to save his life.

ChiefPassesALot 01-16-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9324835)
This coming from an Eagles fan whose sole purpose for joining and participating in this message board is to bash Andy Reid.

You are trying your best to avoid giving credit to Reid for anything he did in Philly.

No, we appreciate what he DID do. He hit some gems in the draft. but also made some of the most boneheaded moves in the history of the NFL. He's also incredibly stubborn. It's something you just have to experience. and you will.

and for the record, I wish andy the best of luck in Kansas City. He is a good coach, but he has some serious problems that I hope he can put behind him.

ChiefPassesALot 01-16-2013 01:25 PM

Andy took advantage of an incredibly weak division and conference back then to be honest, not to say he wasnt a good coach, but he truly lost it somewhere after 2004.

Frosty 01-16-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightHawk (Post 9324840)
Better than a QB sneak, with a QB who forgets to take the ball with him

FYP

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefPassesALot (Post 9324819)
Sure he does, but what's that got to do with all of his horrible decisions..lets see...

jerome mcdougle
freddie mitchell
Terrell Owens
jevon kearse
barry gardner
nate allen
jaqwuan jarrett
trevor laws
jim washburn
kevin kolb
michael vick
tony hunt
daniel teo neshiem or whatever
billy mcmullen
juan castillo, the man took an offensive line coach and made him DC
Howard Mudd
Danny freakin' watkins BWAHAH!!!
Did NOT resign Dawkins, the ray lewis of philadelphia, embarrassing
1-4 in NFC championship games
horrible clock management
get ready for 2 timeouts before kickoff
inability to gameplan on the fly or adjust on the fly

and once again...REID only came to KC because ***** is OUT. Reid WILL have more to do with the picks than they are reporting.

Wrong.

John Dorsey has final say on personnel and drafting players.

Try again, dumbshit Eagles fan.

Keep repeating this to yourself...

"Chip Kelly + Howie Roseman= Epic Fail"

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9324835)

All of which are 100% true, except I didn't say that the players' development didn't have anything to do with his coaching. Though it likely didn't, because the players I'm referring to were defensive players he inherited, and Reid was always an offensive coach. I give him a lot of credit for drafting and developing Donovan McNabb and Brian Westbrook. Both were excellent picks and a huge reason for his early success.

How many more times do I have to prove you hilariously wrong before you give up? I told you I think Reid was a pretty good coach for a time. He's also incredibly overrated.

You'll see.

Nirvana58 01-16-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9324402)
When you have to set up a holding cell inside the stadium, you have ****ing problems.

Not to try and derail your point but Arrowhead has a couple holding cells inside the stadium. I know because I have been in them. :D

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9324839)
You should be concerned about your Eagles.

They are in a worse situation than the Chiefs now.

Chip Kelly + Howie Roseman.

Disaster.

I'm truly excited about the Eagles for the first time in years.

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324849)
All of which are 100% true, except I didn't say that the players' development didn't have anything to do with his coaching. Though it likely didn't, because the players I'm referring to were defensive players he inherited, and Reid was always an offensive coach.

How many more times do I have to prove you hilariously wrong before you give up? I told you I think Reid was a pretty good coach for a time. He's also incredibly overrated.

You'll see.

You'll see how good of a HC Andy Reid is and integral of a role he played in your success.

Chip Kelly + Howie Roseman

Disaster in the making.

Easy 6 01-16-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9324821)
Actually, I'm a smelly drunken Mick. I like to get drunk at games and piss on opposing fans while I vomit on little girls.

Good times.

A smelly drunken mick? well hell, join the club!

But you forgot "chucking batteries"

Pasta Pulsar 01-16-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9324792)
ROFL

Eagles fans trying desperately to avoid giving Andy Reid credit for any of the success the Eagles had the past 10 years.

Talk about a pathetic fanbase.

Of course it is fitting for a dumpster fire of a city that Philly is.

How many times you gonna repeat that line sailor?

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9324856)
You'll see how good of a HC Andy Reid is and integral of a role he played in your success.

Chip Kelly + Howie Roseman

Disaster in the making.

I guess you would know about disasters, being a Miami fan and all.

Any arrests or sanctions recently?

O.city 01-16-2013 01:29 PM

What the ****, did we take the rest of the SOC money and put up a Chiefsplanet billboard in Philly or something?

ChiefPassesALot 01-16-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9324847)
Wrong.

John Dorsey has final say on personnel and drafting players.

Try again, dumbshit Eagles fan.

Keep repeating this to yourself...

You claim I'm wrong, when I have 14 years of history to go off of, and then all you have in return is bashing a coaching move that just happened 3 hours ago. You have absolutely NO base for your argument other than you think I'm going to be upset at what you are saying and I'm not. I don't know what Chip is going to bring, it could very well be horrible. But I can't sit here and say it's a disaster until it is.

I personally wish Andy the best in KC. My best friends Dad is a chiefs fan. I'm only here to tell you it's not all roses and ice cream with Andy.

ChiefPassesALot 01-16-2013 01:31 PM

Also, Howie was responsible for 2012 Eagles draft which was great so far. So, there's that. If you think Andy's going to take a vacation on draft weekend, you got another thing coming.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9324857)
A smelly drunken mick? well hell, join the club!

But you forgot "chucking batteries"

Sounds good. We can start by you shoving a few double D Energizers up my shit machine. Then I will deuce them out on Bronco fan's ukn' face.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9324871)
What the ****, did we take the rest of the SOC money and put up a Chiefsplanet billboard in Philly or something?

We were part of the Reid deal. We come with the package. Sorry Brah.

Strongside 01-16-2013 01:36 PM

This is hilarious. I saw it on the news ticker in the middle of a client meeting and said "What the ****!?" out loud. Good thing the client was a sports fan. Ice breakah.