ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Wilfork has an ugly wife (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271393)

Frazod 03-22-2013 12:36 PM

Apparently COchief is an ugly woman.

This explains a lot, actually. LMAO

HolyHat 03-22-2013 12:36 PM

Here's the link to the audio. http://sheltonmedia.blogspot.com/2012/11/beef.html

Chief_For_Life58 03-22-2013 12:37 PM

holyhell welkers wife is a ****ing smokeshow

loochy 03-22-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9521067)
What a bunch of dickholes in this thread, that is a great looking family and I would imagine, since ya know he has millions of dollars and all, that he could easily grab some hot blonde but he probably loves the shit out of his wife and doesn't care what anyone else thinks.

Massive props to him for sticking by her instead of being a shitstain and trading her in for the typical black athlete arm candy who would probably never look twice at them without the $$.

Well no, it's really not. I'm sure they are nice and all, which is terrific, but don't say they are good looking when they aren't.

Also, I guess I'm a piece of crap because my wife is pretty?

MARRY UGLY = YOU ARE GOOD GUY

COchief 03-22-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9521097)
Because only black athletes do that. Looks and personality must be why Eli Manning's wife got with him. GTFO, you piece of shit.

Congratulations, you have been successfully conditioned by society, you are now a citizen!

The discussion was over a wealthy black athlete, I referenced a very typical marital situation involving many many wealthy black athletes.

Obviously money and power are an incredible attraction regardless of race.

Bet you fell hook, line, and sinker for those initial Travon articles eh sheepie?

Also, the last piece of ass I sent packing is hotter than anything 90% of this board has ever touched.

ptlyon 03-22-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9521184)
Congratulations, you have been successfully conditioned by society, you are now a citizen!

The discussion was over a wealthy black athlete, I referenced a very typical marital situation involving many many wealthy black athletes.

Bet you fell hook, line, and sinker for those initial Travon articles eh sheepie?

Also, the last piece of ass I sent packing is hotter than anything 90% of this board has ever touched.

You a mortician?

Sofa King 03-22-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Of course it was.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-22-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

No, the discussion was over a football player and his wife. You're the dumb **** that injected race into it because apparently you have a scratch that a Klan hood just can't properly itch.

HolyHat 03-22-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Pics, or...you know the rest.

keg in kc 03-22-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 9521199)
Of course it was.

He sent her packing by whipping out his eleven inch trouser snake and frightening her off with it, although she kept throwing longing glances over her shoulder.

Oh, and she was a supermodel.

Who had a famous actress friend with her who also wanted him.

And they just won't stop texting him, even now.

It's hard to be him. It's like beautiful women just flock. Bringing blowjobs. And ice cream.

ptlyon 03-22-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9521211)

Mmmmm. Like like catfish

COchief 03-22-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9521211)

hmmmm, so badly want to post...but not stupid...decisions decisions.

COchief 03-22-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9521215)
He sent her packing by whipping out his eleven inch trouser snake and frightening her off with it, although she kept throwing longing glances over her shoulder.

Oh, and she was a supermodel.

Who had a famous actress friend with her who also wanted him.

And they just won't stop texting him, even now.

It's hard to be him. It's like beautiful women just flock. Bringing blowjobs. And ice cream.

25 year old fitness model.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-22-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9521228)
hmmmm, so badly want to post...but not stupid...decisions decisions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9521230)
25 year old fitness model.

I'll do it for you:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...11_470x542.jpg

Radar Chief 03-22-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9521233)

Bob had bitch tits. /Tyler Durden