ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   How often do you check your reputation? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107257)

Phobia 12-26-2004 09:15 PM

How often do you check your reputation?

I check mine at least every 3 minutes.

LiL stumppy 12-26-2004 09:19 PM

Not often.Cause I know its the same.Its been the same for a long long time :(

VonneMarie 12-26-2004 09:21 PM

Every 15 seconds. :thumb:

I just checked it now... and again... and again...

Valiant 12-26-2004 09:23 PM

my rep is so low it is not worth noting...

how much is 3600+ rep worth anyway..

can i trade it in for a new chiefs sweatshirt???

Iowanian 12-26-2004 09:24 PM

Calling the bluff eh Phildo........

1 Attachment(s)
At least once per minute.........I care THAT much about t he verginers Inflamed by the iowani-post

Hammock Parties 12-26-2004 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
I check mine at least every 3 minutes.

Yet another facet of our lives that is similar!

"You and I are very much alike." - Belloq.

Iowanian 12-26-2004 09:31 PM

Phildo works hard to gain Fido's Rep dot

1 Attachment(s)
Workin' hahd for the Cyber-monay.....

Phobia 12-26-2004 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoatCheese
Yet another facet of our lives that is similar!

"You and I are very much alike." - Belloq.

Except for in my case, I was only kidding.

Hammock Parties 12-26-2004 09:37 PM

Quote:

Except for in my case, I was only kidding.

Bullshit! You're evading!

I'm going to grow a goatee.

Iowanian 12-26-2004 09:40 PM

You can't grow a Goatee...........and you lied about doing those shots.

Phobia 12-26-2004 09:44 PM

Quote:

Bullshit! You're evading!

I'm going to grow a goatee.

Yeah. You and Slayer both.

I'd like to see a challenge thread initiated by you. I think Slayer would win.

The more facial hair covering each of your nasty mugs, the better.

Hammock Parties 12-26-2004 09:46 PM

Please. I'm 23 in a few days. You think I can't grow one?

Do I really have to prove this? I don't really like facial hair.

But if a challenge is issued..... :hmmm:

Iowanian 12-26-2004 09:47 PM

Cheers?

Now Phildo........everyone knows there has been plenty of dark curly hair around Gochiefs Mug..........Its just that its technically attached to the area around someone else's tubesteak.

If that counted......He'd look like a young member of ZZtop, or the Mountain man from the oak ridge boys.

If the challenge needs a second before a vote........let the minutes show Iowanian as a second.

Post a pic taken tomorrow morning..........and one dated the last day, Cliff.

Phobia 12-26-2004 09:51 PM

Quote:

Please. I'm 23 in a few days. You think I can't grow one?

Do I really have to prove this? I don't really like facial hair.

But if a challenge is issued..... :hmmm:

The one with the longest beard by the end of 2005 gets to choose their own username and is NEVER subject to a moderator change in the future. Additionally, the winner gets to choose the loser's username for an entire year.

chiefs4me 12-26-2004 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Now Phildo........everyone knows there has been plenty of dark curly hair around Gochiefs Mug..........Its just that its technically attached to the area around someone else's tubesteak.

If that counted......He'd look like a young member of ZZtop, or the Mountain man from the oak ridge boys.

If the challenge needs a second before a vote........let the minutes show Iowanian as a second.

Post a pic taken tomorrow morning..........and one dated the last day, Cliff.

So did Santa make it to your house alright,,he missed skip's. What did you kill for christmas dinner?;)

Iowanian 12-26-2004 09:59 PM

Reindeer Loin was delicous deep fried in Peanut oil.

WilliamTheIrish 12-26-2004 09:59 PM

Quote:

The one with the longest beard by the end of 2005 gets to choose their own username and is NEVER subject to a moderator change in the future. Additionally, the winner gets to choose the loser's username for an entire year.

This has to happen. ROFL

Hammock Parties 12-26-2004 09:59 PM

Quote:

Sweet. I guess I won't be shaving for awhile.

RealSNR 12-26-2004 09:59 PM

I checked it yesterday. I haven't had some positive rep in 20 days.

SO I BIT HIM!!! ROFL

WilliamTheIrish 12-26-2004 10:00 PM

Quote:

Shaving who?

Hammock Parties 12-26-2004 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish
Shaving who?

My face.

Spott 12-26-2004 10:00 PM

Quote:

How often do you check your reputation?

Every time I go into a public restroom and read the walls.

Iowanian 12-26-2004 10:01 PM

Quote:

I'll bet you look like a flathead catfish in a year.

WilliamTheIrish 12-26-2004 10:02 PM

Quote:

I'll bet you look like a flathead catfish in a year.

ROFL ... crazy mofo.... that was great.

Valiant 12-26-2004 10:05 PM

Gochiefs as much as i have distain for you.. you can not win this bet.. You wont even last til summer time..

but if you guys do this..

we need monthly picture updates to laugh at... erm to keep count that everyone is obeying the challange...

Iowanian 12-26-2004 10:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Cliff "gochiefs" Clavin weighs in at the Chiefsplanet Beard Growing Contest

Phobia 12-26-2004 10:07 PM

Slayer is gonna kick his ass. Bearcat shaves about 8 times a day. Gochiefs, you're screwed, dude.

Hammock Parties 12-26-2004 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant
Gochiefs as much as i have distain for you.. you can not win this bet.. You wont even last til summer time..

but if you guys do this..

we need monthly picture updates to laugh at... erm to keep count that everyone is obeying the challange...

Summertime...feh.

In a month, I'll be looking like Rip Van GoChiefs.

Slayer Diablo 12-26-2004 10:16 PM

I sometimes go to the "user CP" while I'm waiting for new posts and usually end up glancing down at rep, but I don't really check it.

Slayer Diablo 12-26-2004 10:20 PM

Quote:

No thanks. I'm done with those bets.

Phobia 12-26-2004 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo
I sometimes go to the "user CP" while I'm waiting for new posts and usually end up glancing down at rep, but I don't really check it.

Shut up. We're not interested in that. We want to know if you'll accept gochief's facial hair extraveganza?

Winner take all. Hell, I'll bet I could even collect 10 or 15 bucks to sweeten the pot.

Phobia 12-26-2004 10:22 PM

Quote:

No thanks. I'm done with those bets.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist. Either that or you're stuck with the username Jessica Simpson and endless PM's from royr17 for the rest of your life.

Iowanian 12-26-2004 10:23 PM

I think He'd make a better Ashley Simpson........I saw him Lip synching at the last Chiefs game to Manudo.

Slayer Diablo 12-26-2004 10:26 PM

Quote:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist. Either that or you're stuck with the username Jessica Simpson and endless PM's from royr17 for the rest of your life.

Okay, but one thing...if goatcheese goes and does something stupid like the 7 previous times, then it counts as a forfeit. Agreed?

tommykat 12-26-2004 10:28 PM

sshhhhhhhh, it's a secret. TK doesn't know how to check it..ROFL

VonneMarie 12-26-2004 10:32 PM

I only got one stinkin' rep all day! :cuss:

Phobia 12-26-2004 10:34 PM

Quote:

Okay, but one thing...if goatcheese goes and does something stupid like the 7 previous times, then it counts as a forfeit. Agreed?

Yeah. Any impropriety on the part of gochiefs, he forfeits and you win by default.

Gochiefs agreed (you quote this and type "agreed").

Think of all the money you'll save on hygene items by not buying razors and toothpaste for a year....

Skip Towne 12-26-2004 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiL stumpy
Not often.Cause I know its the same.Its been the same for a long long time :(

Go check it now and see if that helps.

Hammock Parties 12-26-2004 10:37 PM

Quote:

Yeah. Any impropriety on the part of gochiefs, he forfeits and you win by default.

Gochiefs agreed (you quote this and type "agreed").

Think of all the money you'll save on hygene items by not buying razors and toothpaste for a year....

Um, I use toothpaste, thanks.

Agreed.

WilliamTheIrish 12-26-2004 10:44 PM

Quote:

Um, I use toothpaste, thanks.

Agreed.

Manchowder don't count as toothpaste.

KCWolfman 12-26-2004 10:46 PM

Side bet - The over/under of Rogaine sales increase at least 4% in the surrounding areas of gochiefs and SD's homes.

Phobia 12-26-2004 10:49 PM

Sweet.

Here are the groundrules:
1. This is a facial hair growing contest between gochiefs and Slayer Diablo.
2. It runs through Dec 31st, 2005.
3. Longest facial hair on Dec 31st, 2005 wins.
4. This means you cannot shave for an entire year. At all. If you shave, you forfeit. Period.
5. Winner take all. Winner retains personal naming rights for all time. Winner owns loser's naming rights through Dec 31st, 2006 or for one year from the date of the forfeit or disqualification. Winner collects the pot - whatever donations people throw into the challenge pot.
6. Both participants are required to post an update photo once a month. It must be posted by the last day of the month or you forfeit.
7. WilliamTheIrish is designated as impartial judge. His decisions are final.

Iowanian 12-26-2004 10:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Iowanian's prediction of the Jan2006 pics at the Weigh-in

Skip Towne 12-26-2004 10:59 PM

Quote:

Iowanian's prediction of the Jan2006 pics at the Weigh-in

Heeey now, you have been surfing the internet now haven't you?

4th and Long 12-26-2004 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VonneMarie
I only got one stinkin' rep all day! :cuss:

You're welcome. :)

4th and Long 12-26-2004 11:05 PM

Quote:

Sweet.

4. This means you cannot shave for an entire year. At all. If you shave, you forfeit. Period.
5. Winner take all. Winner retains personal naming rights for all time. Winner owns loser's naming rights through Dec 31st, 2006 or for one year from the date of the forfeit or disqualification. Winner collects the pot - whatever donations people throw into the challenge pot.
6. Both participants are required to post an update photo once a month. It must be posted by the last day of the month or you forfeit.

A year huh? That's going to be one long beard. Anyone want to take another side bet that somewhere around October 2005 that one, if not both of them, are picked up by the FBI and questioned about their terrorist activities?

KCWolfman 12-26-2004 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long
A year huh? That's going to be one long beard. Anyone want to take another side bet that somewhere around October 2005 that one, if not both of them, are picked up by the FBI and questioned about their terrorist activities?

He never said "trim", just not shave. Besides what makes you believe either contain enough testosterone to raise more than a few pimples?

Slayer Diablo 12-26-2004 11:15 PM

Quote:

Sweet.

One thing...how do we know that goatcheese isn't shaving his? He doesn't have any Planeteers that live nearby to check on things.

KCWolfman 12-26-2004 11:19 PM

Quote:

One thing...how do we know that goatcheese isn't shaving his? He doesn't have any Planeteers that live nearby to check on things.

Wouldn't he lose if he shaved?

Hammock Parties 12-26-2004 11:39 PM

Quote:

The monthly photo, tard.

Hammock Parties 12-26-2004 11:41 PM

Quote:

Sweet.

Awesome! This is going to make for hilarious monthly threads on the planet. I should let my head hair grow too. Chewbacca!

KCWolfman 12-26-2004 11:42 PM

Quote:

Awesome! This is going to make for hilarious monthly threads on the planet. I should let my head hair grow too. Chewbacca!

More like Yoda with a couple of stray strands

Hammock Parties 12-26-2004 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
More like Yoda with a couple of stray strands

I'd love to know why people think I can't grow facial hair. It's not like I'm 14.

Phobia 12-26-2004 11:47 PM

Raiderhader lives nearby. He can verify.

KCWolfman 12-26-2004 11:50 PM

Quote:

I hear he doesn't mind checking into the kids houses now and then anyway.

Hammock Parties 12-26-2004 11:57 PM

Quote:

That won't be necessary. Monthly photos will be fine.

WilliamTheIrish 12-26-2004 11:58 PM

Ok boys, you can put those Gillette Venus vaginal shavers away for a while.

Hammock Parties 12-26-2004 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish
Ok boys, you can put those Gillette Venus vaginal shavers away for a while.

Mach 3, actually.

Iowanian 12-27-2004 12:00 AM

Quote:

There has GOT to be a Joke about finally catching up w/ the palms of your hands in there somewhere.

Slayer Diablo 12-27-2004 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Wouldn't he lose if he shaved?

That's pretty much my point... If I were to shave, Bearcat would notice and inform the Planet. There's no one to inform the Planet if goatcheese shaves, so he would be able to do it right after taking the monthly photo to make his "beard" grow faster. This is why I see the rule as flawed.

Hammock Parties 12-27-2004 12:08 AM

Quote:

That's pretty much my point... If I were to shave, Bearcat would notice and inform the Planet. There's no one to inform the Planet if goatcheese shaves, so he would be able to do it right after taking the monthly photo to make his "beard" grow faster. This is why I see the rule as flawed.

Dude, I'm not going to cheat. Besides, I'll be at two Chiefsplanet gatherings next year for the KC games in Texas.

Phobia 12-27-2004 12:16 AM

Quote:

You're misinformed. If he shaves it, it won't grow faster/longer. If he shaves or trims, it's to your advantage.

Hammock Parties 12-27-2004 12:22 AM

Quote:

You're misinformed. If he shaves it, it won't grow faster/longer. If he shaves or trims, it's to your advantage.

Hmmm. Really? I thought that it grew back faster if you shaved it.

Phobia 12-27-2004 12:34 AM

Quote:

Hmmm. Really? I thought that it grew back faster if you shaved it.

If you shaved your head today and your identical twin brother didn't, who do you think would have longer hair in 365 days?

Hammock Parties 12-27-2004 12:36 AM

Quote:

If you shaved your head today and your identical twin brother didn't, who do you think would have longer hair in 365 days?

Ah, excellent reasoning.

I don't know where I heard that crap then.

Phobia 12-27-2004 12:39 AM

Quote:

Ah, excellent reasoning.

I don't know where I heard that crap then.

Because a kid going through puberty "notices" his beard growth when he shaves. If he doesn't shave, he's just left with a few whispy strands and he doesn't notice any more hairs coming in. In reality, the beard is coming in because the kid is growing up, but he thinks he's stimulating follicles by shaving. I think the beard would grow roughly the same amount whether he shaved or not.

Jenson71 12-27-2004 01:10 AM

When I come here, I open up two windows. One strictly for posting, the other stationed at My Profile. Within these two windows, I constantly refresh, switching back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

J Diddy 12-27-2004 03:18 AM

Quote:

Because a kid going through puberty "notices" his beard growth when he shaves. If he doesn't shave, he's just left with a few whispy strands and he doesn't notice any more hairs coming in. In reality, the beard is coming in because the kid is growing up, but he thinks he's stimulating follicles by shaving. I think the beard would grow roughly the same amount whether he shaved or not.

you would think that

WOULDN'T YOU?

Skip Towne 12-27-2004 08:09 AM

Quote:

Do you mean there are TWO of them? Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Coach 12-27-2004 08:27 AM

I usually check it every week.

RNR 12-27-2004 08:39 AM

I always check it when I post something funny..........um............so I guess not that often.

Bearcat 12-27-2004 12:37 PM

Quote:

Sweet.

ROFL

Skip Towne 12-27-2004 12:45 PM

This reminds me of those turtle races they have at Mayfest.

Bearcat 12-27-2004 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Yeah, these two weren't having enough trouble with the ladies as it was. What they needed were scraggly, unkempt beards.

This thread is awesome.

Yeah, Slayer was a mess after his first beard bet.

teedubya 12-27-2004 01:25 PM

nice rep, prickface.

angel 12-27-2004 01:42 PM

I'm checking my rep right now...

badgirl 12-27-2004 01:50 PM

I gave you some pos rep. ENDelt, thought you could use it. ROFL

stumppy 12-27-2004 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl
I gave you some pos rep. ENDelt, thought you could use it. ROFL

Something ain't right here when you're giving endelt more rep that you give me.:hmmm:

Skip Towne 12-27-2004 01:55 PM

Quote:

I am sooooo much better than Rain Man.

I repped you about an hour ago and you still have 11 red squares. I thought at least one would go away. What gives?

badgirl 12-27-2004 02:01 PM

Quote:

I'm pretty deep in the hole.

ROFL ROFL