ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Things that annoy you about the general public (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282886)

ModSocks 04-09-2014 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10551501)
I also can't stand attention needy bitches.

Soooo......you're not into women?

Eleazar 04-09-2014 02:34 PM

Quote:

One that's really been bothering me lately is the "stay at home mom" who's man took off and left a scornful, man hating whore that bitches about how shitty men are on social media all day long. I understand that rearing a child takes more than one person and you may have had an agreement with your baby daddy that you wouldn't have to work when the child was born; but when he left your ass, all that shit went out the window. It's not society's job to support your lazy ass while you keep pumping out kid after kid and refuse to get a ****ing job and handle your own business like every other adult on this planet

:clap: :clap: :clap:

ThaVirus 04-09-2014 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10551508)
Soooo......you're not into women?

You're right. I know all women are attention needy to some degree.

Basically, what I'm trying to say I don't like is the ones with self-confidence so paper thin that they feel the need to tie it to the amount of likes they can get on their next social media photo. These are the chicks that post 6 pics a day, selfie after selfie that look exactly the same, have their tits hanging out if they have them, etc..

R8RFAN 04-09-2014 02:36 PM

People who will ride laps around the walmart parking lot to prevent walking 10 feet extra to the door

tooge 04-09-2014 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 10550930)
The woman (it's always a woman) that bullshits with the check out clerk. Then when she gets her total for her purchase, says "OH...let me find my checkbook".

You could've had it out, signed and the store filled in. Just add the total after it's rung up. Instead, I have to watch you dig for it and completely fill it out....and continue to bullshit while you're filling it out.

How bout anyone that is writing a check. WTF? Everything is direct transfer. Credit, debit, cash. Who the **** writes checks?

Beef Supreme 04-09-2014 02:37 PM

People who can't roll down their car window, but insist on using the drive-thru and have to open the door up against the wall. Either fix your goddamn window or go the **** inside.

ptlyon 04-09-2014 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 10551524)
How bout anyone that is writing a check. WTF? Everything is direct transfer. Credit, debit, cash. Who the **** writes checks?

So, sooooo behind...

Frosty 04-09-2014 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 10551524)

Keep reading. LMAO

MTG#10 04-09-2014 02:38 PM

How about people that think its ok to only drive the speed limit in the passing lane

Frosty 04-09-2014 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 10551536)
How about people that think its ok to only drive the speed limit in the passing lane

They are part of the Anti-Destination League and are trying to save you from getting a ticket.

frankotank 04-09-2014 02:42 PM

there is a lady at work that is from a foreign country....one where they drive on the left. I CONTINUALLY have dodge around her because she walks on the left.

now it is just me....or do you walk on the right side of a hallway? seems to me this is how the vast majority of people do things here in the ole US of A. in a store....at work...in schools.

but THIS lady will NOT walk on the right side. this is 'MERKA dammit!

BigMeatballDave 04-09-2014 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 10551543)
there is a lady at work that is from a foreign country....one where they drive on the left. I CONTINUALLY have dodge around her because she walks on the left.

now it is just me....or do you walk on the right side of a hallway? seems to me this is how the vast majority of people do things here in the ole US of A1. in a store....at work...in schools.

LMAO It's just you. I tend to walk more in the middle.

ptlyon 04-09-2014 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 10551543)

now it is just me....or do you walk on the right side of a hallway? seems to me this is how the vast majority of people do things here in the ole US of A1. in a store....at work...in schools.

Nancy Kerrigan that bitch

frankotank 04-09-2014 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10551549)
LMAO It's just you. I tend to walk more in the middle.

in the parking lots I'll bet. you sumbitch! :mad:

Jilly 04-09-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Oh, God. I have too many to list them all.

Most come from driving, the gym, and having worked in the restaurant biz but I have others too.

One that's really been bothering me lately is the "stay at home mom" who's man took off and left a scornful, man hating whore that bitches about how shitty men are on social media all day long. I understand that rearing a child takes more than one person and you may have had an agreement with your baby daddy that you wouldn't have to work when the child was born; but when he left your ass, all that shit went out the window. It's not society's job to support your lazy ass while you keep pumping out kid after kid and refuse to get a ****ing job and handle your own business like every other adult on this planet and we certainly don't want to hear you bitching about how you can't find the right guy every chance you get. It's not our fault you chose a terrible father for your children..

I also can't stand attention needy bitches. I think I'll check my Instagram today. Hmmm, scrolling, scrolling- *selfie in the car* *selfie at the gym* selfie at work* *selfie at the bar* *selfie at the beach* *selfie with your pets* *selfie just because*. It's usually the same chicks that are constantly taking selfies, too. YOU LOOK THE ****ING SAME IN ALL OF YOUR PICTURES. SHIT!

Lately what's been bugging me are people who always seem to be complaining about how busy they are..... they run down their list the minute you see them....."I did this and this and this and this......." And in my field it's always job related.....and I'm always thinking to myself...YOU DO THE SAME THING I DO...IT IS CALLED BEING A PROFESSIONAL....stop complaining, woman up, and do it. Have a freaking work ethic.

And you know what else is bothering me? Fibromyalgia. I keep feeling like this is #ineedanexcuseforeverythingandthisfitsnicely

And there was my other annoyance......the hashtag. I just used it to be funny.....but it's annoying.