ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Things that annoy you about the general public (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282886)

The Franchise 04-09-2014 10:24 AM

People who back up parking lots because they have to wait 5 minutes for that spot that is close to the store. Park far away and walk your fat ass the extra 100 feet to the store.

Bugeater 04-09-2014 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ping2000 (Post 10550634)
People who back into parking spaces. Are you looking to rob the place and make a quick getaway? Especially bad when idiots back into angled spaces and drive out the wrong way. Don't know why, but this brings out my old man anger.

It's safer to back into parking spaces. I believe we had this discussion here recently.

ModSocks 04-09-2014 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10550587)
This bugs me even more now that I'm a Dad. If you can't control your kids or discipline them....then get them the **** out of the store.

I was in 7-11 two days ago and ran into something like this. Little kid, musta been around 4-5 years old, just running around SCREAMING, smashing the bags of chips, slapping the coffee counter, running around all over the place, making a shit ton of noise.

The dad just watched him run around like a little hellion, smiling like a proud father.

No one said anything.....it seemed like people thought he might've been a special needs child? It was hard to say, he seemed like a normal kid....it's hard to tell sometimes though.

mlyonsd 04-09-2014 10:26 AM

People that text while driving.

The Franchise 04-09-2014 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10550640)
I was in 7-11 two days ago and ran into something like this. Little kid, musta been around 4-5 years old, just running around SCREAMING, smashing the bags of chips, slapping the coffee counter, running around all over the place, making a shit ton of noise.

The dad just watched him run around like a little hellion, smiling like a proud father.

No one said anything.....it seemed like people thought he might've been a special needs child? It was hard to say, he seemed like a normal kid....it's hard to tell sometimes though.

When I was a kid....my brother and I used to get the same lecture before we went anywhere with my Dad.

"You two are to stick by me the entire time. You are not to run off or stay behind to look at something. And so help me God...if you throw a fit in the store....just remember this. I will not yell at you or hit you in the store. We will leave without buying something and I will take you home where there is no one around to watch me discipline you."

We didn't **** around in stores.

Dayze 04-09-2014 10:27 AM

the old man at a local shitty gas station right near my hose that I go to to buy beer and chew ALL the time. Then on random occasions asks for my ID.

Dude..wtf. I practically live here. your memory sucks. this is also the same guy who, on a Sunday, wouldn't sell me beer at 8:01 (can't buy beer after 8pm on Sundays in KS....because it's reeruned) - despite my being in line behind somone who was playing the lotto at the counter/register for 5 ****ing minutes.

...that's another - people who play the ****ing lotto at the register with 12 people in line behind them.

ct 04-09-2014 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10550598)
People who go to the 20-items-or-less express checkout at WalMart with about 25 things because they have to buy a pack of cigarettes in that line.

and the corollary to this one...

Walmart
/thread

BigCatDaddy 04-09-2014 10:35 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0JR6xt9S02o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Molitoth 04-09-2014 10:38 AM

Slow Drivers in the passing lane.

temper11 04-09-2014 10:40 AM

people who block an isle in a parking lot for 10 minutes because they are waiting for a closer parking space.

ct 04-09-2014 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10550643)
When I was a kid....my brother and I used to get the same lecture before we went anywhere with my Dad.

"You two are to stick by me the entire time. You are not to run off or stay behind to look at something. And so help me God...if you throw a fit in the store....just remember this. I will not yell at you or hit you in the store. We will leave without buying something and I will take you home where there is no one around to watch me discipline you."

We didn't **** around in stores.

+1 for your Dad
+1 for your Dad for your brother too

+1 for you that you learned this lesson and teach to each of your own kids
+1 for previous for each of your kids

+1 for your brother, for each of his kids

+1 for previous for your Dad, for each of his grandkids (from you and your brother)

THIS is how society grows stronger and smarter, not dumber and dumber

REP
and if I could pos REP your Dad, I would every day I log on here!

temper11 04-09-2014 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10550637)
People who back up parking lots because they have to wait 5 minutes for that spot that is close to the store. Park far away and walk your fat ass the extra 100 feet to the store.

sorry... I didn't see this was already said.

texaschiefsfan 04-09-2014 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 10550642)
People that text while driving.

Did you crash after sending that?

texaschiefsfan 04-09-2014 10:49 AM

I see this a lot on my route. People who go from store to store buying lottery tickets. I'll see these jackasses at one store holding everyone up and then when I'm glad to be out of there I'll see them again right down the road doing the same shit. These people tend to be at least 70 years old. At least they'll probably be dead soon.

TLO 04-09-2014 11:30 AM

Fat people that drive rascals in Walmart.

Walmart.

Walmart.

Walmart.

People who drive slow in the passing lane.

People who cross the street so slowly.