ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Peterson is a fraud (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=144483)

KCTitus 07-28-2006 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan
He knows the scoop on Priest.....did nothing (yet) to fill that void

Ever heard of Larry Johnson?

Quote:

He knew about Roaf retiring in the spring and was hoping to talk him out of it.....did nothing to ensure his backup (Turley, give me a break)
Roaf was committed to returning in the spring, get your facts straight.

Quote:

Signing Law.....big deal. These other concerns show up more glaring than the lack of a CB (that has been for the last several years)
That's correct, CB was not a big concern the last few years.

Quite frankly, that was the most idiotic post Ive ever read. Please, do it again...

Hootie 07-28-2006 12:46 PM

Quote:

Letting the offense get old and waiting until it is too late to start taking care of the defense (05-06).

Yup, one of the best in the league o.k. Now you can shut the **** up

You're the typical dumbass I'm talking about.

Everyone knows we're going to have to rebuild starting next year, this is our last shot being legit super bowl contenders.

We lost a great LT, a big piece of our offense, but we still have enough talent to get it done on the offensive side of the ball, we just have to make some adjustments.

Give me a break though, who cares if Priest is ready to go? We have Larry Johnson. Kennison isn't a factor, I guarantee that'll work itself out.

We lost a guy that couldn't give it another go, we'll be ok. Blaming this on Peterson is dumb.

DaKCMan AP 07-28-2006 12:47 PM

Quote:

He knew about Roaf retiring in the spring

June = spring?

Your and idiot x 2

the Talking Can 07-28-2006 12:47 PM

NOW the off season is officially over...

DaneMcCloud 07-28-2006 12:48 PM

Quote:

Letting the offense get old and waiting until it is too late to start taking care of the defense (05-06).

Yup, one of the best in the league o.k. Now you can shut the **** up

Who on the offense besides Shields and Green could be considered old? There are plenty of young offensive lineman, recievers and now, a few QB's as well. Just because the Chiefs lost a 36 year old tackle to retirement doesn't mean they'll only be sending 10 guys out on offense this season!

They've been preparing for this for some time. There are several young receivers, lineman, and even a young tight end waiting for a chance to play.

I can't believe that people think the season is over because Roaf retired! Insane.

Donger 07-28-2006 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP
June = spring?

Your and idiot x 2

Actually, most of June IS still spring.

King_Chief_Fan 07-28-2006 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus
Ever heard of Larry Johnson?

Roaf was committed to returning in the spring, get your facts straight.

That's correct, CB was not a big concern the last few years.

Quite frankly, that was the most idiotic post Ive ever read. Please, do it again...

My point is that he..and the whole world knew Priest would not be back. He did nothing to get a quality back up for LJ.

Are you sure about Roaf and his committment? There has been the speculation since then that he might retire.

You ****ing know it alls got all the answers that is plain to see.

King_Chief_Fan 07-28-2006 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP
June = spring?

Your and idiot x 2

**** you very much

MahiMike 07-28-2006 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus
Ty Law

Ty Law is even more embarrasing now. Carl should have signed him last year when we still had Willie around. Since he knew Willie was leaving, why not go after an OL???? And of course we've needed a WR for a couple years now too. Dammit Carl!!!

KCTitus 07-28-2006 12:52 PM

Quote:

My point is that he..and the whole world knew Priest would not be back. He did nothing to get a quality back up for LJ.

Are you sure about Roaf and his committment? There has been the speculation since then that he might retire.

You ****ing know it alls got all the answers that is plain to see.

No, the whole world didnt know anything about Priest.

Yes, Im sure about Roaf's comments in the 'spring'...he was the one who talked to Shields about returning for another.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2449291

I dont have all the answers, but Im in firm grasp of reality.

Moooo 07-28-2006 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Actually, most of June IS still spring.

Two-thirds to be exact :)

Moooo

MahiMike 07-28-2006 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie
You're the typical dumbass I'm talking about.

Everyone knows we're going to have to rebuild starting next year, this is our last shot being legit super bowl contenders.

We lost a great LT, a big piece of our offense, but we still have enough talent to get it done on the offensive side of the ball, we just have to make some adjustments.

Give me a break though, who cares if Priest is ready to go? We have Larry Johnson. Kennison isn't a factor, I guarantee that'll work itself out.

We lost a guy that couldn't give it another go, we'll be ok. Blaming this on Peterson is dumb.

Wrongo dude. LAST year was our LAST chance to do anything. WE ARE in a rebuilding mode now...

GoHuge 07-28-2006 12:53 PM

Where so damn spoiled on the offensive side of the ball it's silly. Even without Roaf other fans would kill to have the offensive weapons we do. I'm down about him leaving but have you ever seen the man just lumber around as he tries to walk? At some point you've gotta hang it up.

As far as it being Peterson's fault, well that's just stupid.

BigRedChief 07-28-2006 12:53 PM

Quote:

You Peterson worshipers should get off of our knees in front of that clown.

First no Priest....2nd no Kennison.....3rd no Roaf. Anyone to take bets that before camp is over that Shields cashes it in?

Maybe the players are not buying into the hype of Herm Edwards.

How can anyone justify Peterson keeping his job?

He knew (alledged) this about Roaf and Kennison stuff since the spring.

He is a puke.

man dude I'm the lead King Carl basher around these parts and even I think King Carl has done an acceptable no make that a good job this off season.

Moooo 07-28-2006 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike
Wrongo dude. LAST year was our LAST chance to do anything. WE ARE in a rebuilding mode now...

With the exception of Roaf, who did we lose to make this a rebuilding year?

The reason I say except is it takes more than one player to constitute a rebuilding year. Even Roaf.

Moooo