ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Broncos fear Dan Koppen has torn his ACL (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274881)

OrtonsPiercedTaint 07-28-2013 05:29 PM

Does not look good. Knowmo broke out the sympathy sock.

FlaChief58 07-28-2013 05:34 PM

No problem, we just signed our COTF /knowmo

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>The Broncos have agreed to terms with free-agent C Steve Vallos, pending physical.</p>&mdash; Denver Broncos (@DenverBroncos) <a href="https://twitter.com/DenverBroncos/statuses/361623195930992640">July 28, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Setsuna 07-28-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9841580)
Stay down, bitch!

Q

MagicHef 07-28-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9841642)
That's weird, I thought I heard he was going to retire this past offseason.

He was going to, then decided otherwise.

patteeu 07-28-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9841687)
He was going to, then decided otherwise.

Bad decision. Thanks for the reassurance that I'm not going crazy.

listopencil 07-28-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9841630)
I don't know who Dan Koppen is - please start including this vital information in the OP if you're going to continue to thread up shit tweets.

He's the guy we used last year because everyone else was hurt.

JoeyChuckles 07-28-2013 06:24 PM

I would like to formally apologize for my fellow fan's insolence in this thread. We are creating a horrible karmic imbalance which I am afraid will wreak havoc on our own chances this year and into the future. Please football deities, have mercy on our souls.

Denver Mike 07-28-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 9840926)
One Manning neck break away from winning the division at 8-8!

You're a ****ing idiot. Not a one of you actually thought he'd make it through last season and what do you know he had one of the best seasons in his career.

With Welker in the mix, this year Manning is going to trample your team and any pathetic hopes you have of KC making the playoffs.

Alex Smith, Woop Woop!

Imon Yourside 07-28-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles (Post 9841768)
I would like to formally apologize for my fellow fan's insolence in this thread. We are creating a horrible karmic imbalance which I am afraid will wreak havoc on our own chances this year and into the future. Please football deities, have mercy on our souls.

Karma can suck a dick.

ColinBarton23 07-28-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver Mike (Post 9841848)
You're a ****ing idiot. Not a one of you actually thought he'd make it through last season and what do you know he had one of the best seasons in his career.

With Welker in the mix, this year Manning is going to trample your team and any pathetic hopes you have of KC making the playoffs.

Alex Smith, Woop Woop!

I do agree, we need to give Manning some more respect.... But I don't think Broncos fans should overlook the Chiefs this year..

Imon Yourside 07-28-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Alex Smith, Woop Woop!

LMAO run along little donkey.

Denver Mike 07-28-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColinBarton23 (Post 9841858)
I do agree, we need to give Manning some more respect.... But I don't think Broncos fans should overlook the Chiefs this year..

Fair statement. I can talk fairly to fans who don't have their heads up their assholes.

Andy Reid will do a lot for your team. I honestly think he can be a superb coach. Like Shanny in Denver, he needed a good change of scenery.

Denver Mike 07-28-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9841860)
LMAO run along little donkey.

Chiefs fan's like you are just an embarrassment. Sorry, but it's not my fault your franchise has been a joke the past decade

Imon Yourside 07-28-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver Mike (Post 9841869)
Fair statement. I can talk fairly to fans who don't have their heads up their assholes.

Andy Reid will do a lot for your team. I honestly think he can be a superb coach. Like Shanny in Denver, he needed a good change of scenery.

Many Donkey fans didn't want Brokeneck last year either as I recall.

GoChargers 07-28-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Alex Smith, Woop Woop!

Salty much? No need to melt down just because your team is a circus.