ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

bsp4444 07-09-2013 06:14 AM

Just finished collecting all of the dragon masks and now I can't find the Morekai mask, which I've had for about 20 levels. I've been to the last two holds to see if I dropped it, and my three houses to check chests there, but I can't find it. Is my only hope to go back to a previous save where I had it?

Frazod 07-09-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsp4444 (Post 9800378)
Just finished collecting all of the dragon masks and now I can't find the Morekai mask, which I've had for about 20 levels. I've been to the last two holds to see if I dropped it, and my three houses to check chests there, but I can't find it. Is my only hope to go back to a previous save where I had it?

This is why I keep everything in Whiterun.

Hammock Parties 07-09-2013 07:28 PM

let's roll

http://i.imgur.com/H8qpCMJ.jpg

Three7s 07-10-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9802002)

Hell yea! I got accepted to the beta too! Gonna rock this shit.

keg in kc 07-11-2013 02:07 PM

For anybody who hasn't played Skyrim yet (like myself) Legendary edition's on sale on steam for $35 for the next 4 hours.

buddha 07-12-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9805847)
For anybody who hasn't played Skyrim yet (like myself) Legendary edition's on sale on steam for $35 for the next 4 hours.

Skyrim is awesome. We have loved playing it since its release. A terrific way to get lost and forget everything for awhile.

Frazod 07-12-2013 09:45 AM

I'm still playing it. On a personal quest to find every single dragon shout and all the masks.

Imon Yourside 07-20-2013 10:11 AM

SureAI Team (Nehrim: At Fate's Edge makers) has released the first in-game footage of Enderal The Shards of Order; an upcoming Total Conversion for Skyrim. Enderal: The Shard's of Order will feature its own world, lore and characters. It runs completely independent from Skyrim and will feature an overhauled gameplay system, a huge landmass to explore - ranging from peaceful heaths to lush forests, over sandy deserts to snowy mountains - and a mature, thought-provoking plot. There is no ETA about it yet.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dtwm9iQzuuI?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alexander J. Velicky spent 2,000 hours crafting something that's part resume, part love letter to the company he wants to work for more than any other, Bethesda. He created a mod called 'Falskaar' that adds 25 hours of gameplay to their hit title Skyrim, and created a land mass a third as big as the original massive map. He employed 29 voice actors to record new dialog for his NPCs, and recruited over a 100 total people to help him with Falskaar. Now, he waits Bethesda is aware of the mod, but no word on if they've officially recruited Velicky yet. It seems like they'd be rather foolish not to, as someone with this much passion, determination and talent could only be an asset to their team.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7gJiVKpLPYw?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties 07-20-2013 10:26 AM

Looking forward to that, as Nehrim was actually better than Oblivion in some ways.

I put a little video of The Underworld from Nehrim on youtube. Check it out. It's awesome.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_i2NcJvUU-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Imon Yourside 07-20-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9823098)
Looking forward to that, as Nehrim was actually better than Oblivion in some ways.

I put a little video of The Underworld from Nehrim on youtube. Check it out. It's awesome.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_i2NcJvUU-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yup I've played Nehrim, was fun even though I didn't finish it.

Frazod 07-23-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9308186)
The mods add a lot to the game, but they can also make it twitchy, so be warned.

Something in the combo of mods I use really screwed with the Dawnguard DLC. At first it simply wouldn't allow my character to turn into a vampire lord, but in my last go-around it created a glitch where one of the Dawnguard guys keeps attacking all the rest of the Dawnguard members, and the quest has just completely stalled. I'm going to have to go back to my last manual save point, which will cost me a couple of days of game time, and hope I can find a way to work past it. Assuming I even bother.

Over the weekend I downloaded an updated Dawnguard patch and FINALLY I can play as a vampire lord. The new storyline is interesting, although frankly playing as a vampire lord is a bit boring. That might have something to do with my character being at level 72, though. Not much hurts me anymore.

bsp4444 07-23-2013 09:37 AM

Dumb question, but do mods only apply to PC version of the game, or canyou get them for PS3?

Frazod 07-23-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsp4444 (Post 9828887)
Dumb question, but do mods only apply to PC version of the game, or canyou get them for PS3?

The independently created stuff is just PC.

bsp4444 07-23-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9828891)
The independently created stuff is just PC.

OK, thanks. I did purchase one DLC for PS3, but I didn't really like it as well as the main storyline, so I haven't done much with it.

Imon Yourside 07-23-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsp4444 (Post 9828909)
OK, thanks. I did purchase one DLC for PS3, but I didn't really like it as well as the main storyline, so I haven't done much with it.

You can just assume this with all games, you won't see user created content except for a rare few games and it's usually not much. This is one reason why PC is so much better than consoles.