ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Why do we want to get rid of Pioli? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268315)

lostcause 01-01-2013 04:29 AM

Why do we want to get rid of Pioli?

We now have a squad with a ton of talent on the defensive side of the ball and the oline. We're a qb away from being very competitive (per CP) and now we have the 1st overall pick to do whatever we want to get that QB. To top it off, we have a last place schedule for 2013.

This is FAR better than fielding a 7-9 team. Right? That is WHAT NOBODY wanted ever. We have the #1 overall pick, WHICH EVERYBODY wanted and now we want to get rid of the mastermind?

Call me confused, because I log into Chiefs Planet faithfully and have learned that getting a QB is the most important thing ever and we don't want 7-9 seasons and its better to lose and get the 1st pick. But when we do that, we have to fire everyone because we aren't winning games...

Chiefs Pantalones 01-01-2013 04:34 AM

Not sure if serious...

NJChiefsFan 01-01-2013 04:35 AM

Because Pioli has done nothing to build this roster? Or that he has shown the ability to only **** up the QB position more. Why would we want him even standing in the room when that QB selection is decided? It's not about getting to 8 or 9 wins, its about winning a damn SB. Pioli doesn't help us do that. In fact he hurts it as much as one probably can, so.....GTFO.

Dr. Gigglepants 01-01-2013 04:44 AM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/32741027.jpg

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 04:44 AM

Thats not how it works

jaa1025 01-01-2013 04:48 AM

This might be the dumbest post I have ever seen in BBS history if your serious. If you not then its just a poor attempt at trolling. Then again you might be Scott pioli and in that case then I hope you get the HIV.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-01-2013 04:49 AM

lostcause. Appropriate name.

Dave Lane 01-01-2013 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaa1025 (Post 9263148)
This might be the dumbest post I have ever seen in BBS history if your serious. If you not then its just a poor attempt at trolling. Then again you might be Scott pioli and in that case then I hope you get the HIV.

No you didn't read the Como thread apparently. He's king reerun of the year.

At least so far. there's still time for lostcause though the year is early.

NJChiefsFan 01-01-2013 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9263163)
No you didn't read the Como thread apparently. He's king reerun of the year.

At least so far. there's still time for lostcause though the year is early.

Credit to them for not wasting any time.

rabblerouser 01-01-2013 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostcause (Post 9263125)
We now have a squad with a ton of talent on the defensive side of the ball and the oline. We're a qb away from being very competitive (per CP) and now we have the 1st overall pick to do whatever we want to get that QB. To top it off, we have a last place schedule for 2013.

This is FAR better than fielding a 7-9 team. Right? That is WHAT NOBODY wanted ever. We have the #1 overall pick, WHICH EVERYBODY wanted and now we want to get rid of the mastermind?

Call me confused, because I log into Chiefs Planet faithfully and have learned that getting a QB is the most important thing ever and we don't want 7-9 seasons and its better to lose and get the 1st pick. But when we do that, we have to fire everyone because we aren't winning games...

:)ROFL

l:shake:

:bolt::bolt:

JCharles1981 01-01-2013 05:39 AM

"Call me confused, because I log into Chiefs Planet faithfully and have learned that getting a QB is the most important thing ever and we don't want 7-9 seasons and its better to lose and get the 1st pick. But when we do that, we have to fire everyone because we aren't winning games..."

I call you Chief moron (no pun intended) of the year for actually believing that Pioli was the best decision that the Chiefs ever made. You know why Pioli left New England? Because he didn't want Bellacheck putting in his two cents any longer for which players they should recruit. He came to KC because no HC of our team since Vermeil has stood up to the GM and told him "signing this guy or that guy is a horrible idea." Also, had Lamar Hunt still been alive, I doubt Scotty would have been his first choice for a new GM almost five years ago.

TimeForWasp 01-01-2013 05:45 AM

I would call it a catch 22 situation, but the receivers can't catch.

the Talking Can 01-01-2013 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostcause (Post 9263125)

how possible, this dumb?

JCharles1981 01-01-2013 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9263224)
how possible, this dumb?

Notice how he said "better for us to lose and get the top #1 pick in the draft." The Chiefs would never make the playoffs if they made that their goal every season where they entered the second half of the season with only 1 or 2 wins to their record.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-01-2013 06:22 AM

Trollololololololo