ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs WILL Make A Strong Run At Post-Season Play! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=147961)

petegz28 09-17-2006 07:45 PM

Chiefs WILL Make A Strong Run At Post-Season Play!

Look at it this way....

Only the Chiefs opened with their first 2 games agains Playoff teams.

Denver SHOULD be 0-2. We will get them back on Turkey Day

Oakland just , well...Oakland is Oakland

San Diego....Ah the biggest magic show in the NFL right now. Who have the Chargers played? Oakland and Tennesee.

Huard or Green if this D continues to improve and play as they have been we will challenge for the Division Title.

We still have Seattle, Pittsburgh and Baltimore.

We also have the 49rs, Cardinals, Browns and Rams. As well as Oakland twice. That should be 6 wins right there. Split with Denver and SD and defend our home against Seattle and the Jags and we are all the sudden 10-6.

Keep the faith the season is young. Marty Ball is back. But then again Marty Ball got us in the playoffs a lot too.

'Hamas' Jenkins 09-17-2006 07:53 PM

With Herm we will lose games to teams we should run out of the building because he is unwilling to step on their throat when it is time to take them out. Count on us going no better than .500 against the NFC teams and dropping one or both games against the Jags and Seahawks.

We're going 6-10.

petegz28 09-17-2006 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins
With Herm we will lose games to teams we should run out of the building because he is unwilling to step on their throat when it is time to take them out. Count on us going no better than .500 against the NFC teams and dropping one or both games against the Jags and Seahawks.

We're going 6-10.

Sorry I think if we continue to get better as the season goes on which teams tend to do we will win the division.

It's not how you start it's how you finish.

Hammock Parties 09-17-2006 08:26 PM

Denver is going to get DESTROYED in the next two games.

@New England
Baltimore

mississippichiefan 09-17-2006 08:35 PM

I agree , we can and will make a playoff run because we now have a defense !!! doesn't it feel great to say that !!! Go Chiefs !!

007 09-17-2006 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28
Look at it this way....

Only the Chiefs opened with their first 2 games agains Playoff teams.

Denver SHOULD be 0-2. We will get them back on Turkey Day

Oakland just , well...Oakland is Oakland

San Diego....Ah the biggest magic show in the NFL right now. Who have the Chargers played? Oakland and Tennesee.

Huard or Green if this D continues to improve and play as they have been we will challenge for the Division Title.

We still have Seattle, Pittsburgh and Baltimore.

We also have the 49rs, Cardinals, Browns and Rams. As well as Oakland twice. That should be 6 wins right there. Split with Denver and SD and defend our home against Seattle and the Jags and we are all the sudden 10-6.

Keep the faith the season is young. Marty Ball is back. But then again Marty Ball got us in the playoffs a lot too.

Amen.

Sure-Oz 09-17-2006 08:38 PM

I don't think denver will be as good as last year, they barely beat us at home with our backup qb.

petegz28 09-17-2006 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz
I don't think denver will be as good as last year, they barely beat us at home with our backup qb.

Their recievers are old and slow. They made great catches today because that is what it took. They really were covered most of the day.

If we can ever get some push up the middle we are going to be a devistating defense cause Allen and Hali are fucking fast!

runnercyclist 09-17-2006 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mississippichiefan
I agree , we can and will make a playoff run because we now have a defense !!! doesn't it feel great to say that !!! Go Chiefs !!

Herm EDwards > ick Vermeil

Go Defense!

Raiderhater 09-17-2006 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins

We're going 6-10.

The same thing happened under Vermiel, though for entirely different reasons, but the out come was still the same.

1ChiefsDan 09-17-2006 09:04 PM

Rock on - you are right on track. Doncos should have lost that game and all the donco fans know it All the haters out there need to keep in mind that it is still early in the season. We will come win games. Take a deep breath next weekend - relax and get back on board for the 49ers. Too many posts on this site sound like donco bandwagon fans (the sky is falling, the sky is falling) - in there case I hope it is true - for the Chiefs - I think today showed we are willing to fight.

Tribal Warfare 09-17-2006 09:04 PM

Major ass :homer: thread

petegz28 09-17-2006 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare
Major ass :homer: thread

rochambeau

Sully 09-18-2006 06:14 AM

So under this assumption... we are the only team that has room to improve this season?

BWillie 09-18-2006 06:25 AM

Sickening..how on earth are people happy about this loss? 0-2. 0 and f***ing two. Do you realize we're averaging six points a game? I guess it's fine with you people to just not score huh? Well you have to score to win the damn game I don't know if you noticed that. Who is to say you can't try to score touchdowns and have a good defense?