ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs SOC - Proud of you guys (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266796)

Mile High Mania 11-19-2012 07:24 AM

SOC - Proud of you guys

Hey - just wanted to say that I'm proud of the effort and energy that many of you have poured into the SOC effort. Granted, I don't have a dog in this hunt, but it's great to see the fanbase rally and speak up. I think you're doing it creatively and respectfully and you're getting great publicity.

Keep it up... it's something that maybe you can point to with your grandkids in 20 years and say "here's the little role I played in helping the situation".

I can only imagine the roller coaster of mixed emotions for some of you... it's great to be getting noticed, but it's the reasons behind it that suck. Just keep it up and maybe things will work out postively for you.

Enjoy the holidays and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

- MHM (Brad)

Hammock Parties 11-19-2012 07:28 AM

You'll be proud of it next year when Geno is assraping your secondary.

Warrior5 11-19-2012 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9132574)

That's the spirit!

Mile High Mania 11-19-2012 07:30 AM

Enh, I've said it before... I honestly can't wait for the AFCW to be better overall. I mean, it's the week before Thanksgiving... Denver has a huge divisional lead and I can't get excited about it yet because the AFCW sux so badly.

Football is better for me when Den, KC and Oak are all competing at a high level.

Side Note --- with next week being Denver @ KC, will things be like the CIN game? Or, do you think it will be more "anti-Denver" than "SOC" like this past week?

PRIEST 11-19-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9132574)

ROFL

TheGuardian 11-19-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9132578)
Enh, I've said it before... I honestly can't wait for the AFCW to be better overall. I mean, it's the week before Thanksgiving... Denver has a huge divisional lead and I can't get excited about it yet because the AFCW sux so badly.

Football is better for me when Den, KC and Oak are all competing at a high level.

I agree. Shit is a lot more fun when the division is actually competitive and the games means something, and you can fill that vile hatred return. Right now I have no passion for the chiefs to win. I just watch and laugh.

Bwana 11-19-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

I hear that bud. May that happen sooner rather than later. :thumb:

notorious 11-19-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Enh, I've said it before... I honestly can't wait for the AFCW to be better overall.

This.

Everyone needs to get better. It makes it so much more fun.

Mile High Mania 11-19-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9132583)
I agree. Shit is a lot more fun when the division is actually competitive and the games means something, and you can fill that vile hatred return. Right now I have no passion for the chiefs to win. I just watch and laugh.

Totally ... and, we've all seen the divisional games result in the unexpected. I hope DEN isn't overlooking the trip to KC - lovely trap game potential - we've all seen crazy things happen. And, with all this momentum - it would be the perfect water on the flames of the SOC movement.

Bwana 11-19-2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9132589)
Totally ... and, we've all seen the divisional games result in the unexpected. I hope DEN isn't overlooking the trip to KC - lovely trap game potential - we've all seen crazy things happen. And, with all this momentum - it would be the perfect water on the flames of the SOC movement.

The only way that Denver doesn't win that game, is if they don't show up.

Ugly Duck 11-19-2012 07:44 AM

I hear you, MH. A true grass-roots movement that made real impact. Very impressive. And we knew these guyz before they were famous!

DC.chief 11-19-2012 07:44 AM

That's classy Brad. Thanks buddy. I agree with you on the division performing well. I mean I hate the donks and I wish them nothing but pain. However, Its always nice to claim you're suceeding in a strong division.

It's sad when we can't even get fired up for divisional games because of the state of this shitty franchise. Hopefully we purge this staff, have a solid draft and actually compete at a respectable level next year.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well.

the Talking Can 11-19-2012 09:12 AM

thanks

please beat us 123-2

CaliforniaChief 11-19-2012 09:27 AM

The only conceivable thing that could go wrong on Sunday is for Manning to get injured. Other than that, you're fine.

Thanks for the kind words, BTW.

Coogs 11-19-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

This can't be said enough! Time for KC and Oakland to get their crap together. Some of the Faid fans here seem to think they are on the right track, but... :shrug: