ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life What's your take on this Hannah Anderson chick? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275521)

Deberg_1990 08-22-2013 07:05 PM

What's your take on this Hannah Anderson chick?

Was she really kidnapped or a willing participant now trying to cover it up?

She's acting pretty strange........

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2013/08...bduction-video

A week after her abduction and rescue ended in the wilderness of Idaho, California teenager Hannah Anderson’s story is far from over – or fully told. It may never be.

What was her true relationship with James Lee DiMaggio, the man shot and killed by an FBI tactical team and with whom she was found at a campground in the Frank Church – River of No Return Wilderness?

Authorities insist that Hannah "was not a willing participant,” as San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore put it. “I want to emphasize that during our law enforcement interviews with Hannah, it became very clear to us that she is a victim in every sense of the word in this horrific crime,” he said.

But evidence revealed in search warrants made public this week raises as many questions as it provides answers.

This includes a packet of letters Hannah had written to DiMaggio as well as cell phone records showing that the two had exchanged about a dozen phone calls in the hours before DiMaggio’s home burned to the ground – killing Hannah’s mother and younger brother – and the two drove north along rural roads through California and Oregon to Idaho.

Within hours of returning with her father to California from Idaho, Hannah was posting messages and answering questions on a social networking site, including her favorite color (pink) and interest in pop star Justin Beiber.

This has raised suspicions – at least among many following the story and weighing in on social media.

“#HannahAnderson making most of 15 mins by posting smiling photos!?” tweets Los Angeles psychiatrist Carole Lieberman. “Not normal grieving. Doesn't ring true!”

Want your top political issues explained? Get customized DC Decoder updates.

But before the account for "Hannahbanana722" was removed from the ask.fm site, Hannah also said DiMaggio had “tricked” the family into coming to his house for a farewell visit before his planned move to Texas.

Less clear is what happened then. She says she did not learn of her family members’ deaths until she was rescued six days later.

"I wish I could go back in time and risk my life to try and save theirs,” she wrote. “I will never forgive myself for not trying harder to save them.”

This might suggest that she knew about what happened at DiMaggio’s house before the two left, but that she was too terrified (or terrorized) to try to escape. On the other hand, the conflagration at DiMaggio’s house might have happened before (or after – using incendiary timers) he reportedly picked her up at cheerleading practice.

Anderson acknowledged being uncomfortable around DiMaggio – who’d been close to the family for years, the best man at her parent’s wedding and described as “like an uncle” to Hannah and her brother – even before the ordeal, saying he once told her that he was drawn to her.

"He said it was more like a family crush like he had feelings as in he wanted nothing bad to happen to me," she wrote as "Hannahbanana722" on ask.fm. She said she didn't tell her parents because DiMaggio was his father's best friend "and I didn't want to ruin anything between them."

How, then, to explain the communication between them – the letters and phone calls revealed in the search warrants, but whose contents has not been detailed? Or the information, also in the search warrants, that Hannah in the past had gone on “multiple day trips” with DiMaggio, most recently visiting Malibu and Hollywood. (Some news sources report those as “overnight trips.”)

For now, law enforcement authorities are saying no more about the evidence they found in search warrants, and Hannah Anderson is remaining silent.

At a restaurant fund-raiser for the family this week, her father Brett Anderson (who had separated from Hannah’s mother and was living in Tennessee) said his daughter was "doing good day by day."

“Hannah sends her love,” Mr. Anderson told the crowd of reporters and well-wishers. “We’ll just keep moving forward from here.”

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08-22-2013 07:06 PM

Crazy bitch, Im sure.

Rain Man 08-22-2013 07:15 PM

Y'know, I was going to make a joke about sexism when they eventually found them. She and the guy were camping and they "rescued" her and shot the guy dead on the spot. I was thinking, "Hey, what if she actually kidnapped him?" No one had talked to them. They just assumed that the man was the kidnapper, and that, my friends, is stereotyping.

And then the letters came out and I thought, "Oooh, I wonder if she was really a hostage", but I figured it wasn't appropriate to ask, because, you know, she's a girl. But it does make one start to wonder how much of a hostage she was.

TEX 08-22-2013 07:25 PM

I think she killed her mom and brother and set the house on fire. I thunk the guy who she ran away with was her boyfriend. Something is just not right about that chick...:hmmm:

Chief Pote 08-22-2013 08:09 PM

I think she messed with his head and she liked the attention. I don't believe she knew how ****ed up this guy was. If she was in on it, she'll crack and soon.

KCFaninSEA 08-22-2013 09:59 PM

I have, from the start of this story, thought she was a willing sexual partner to this guy. Not sure if 16 is "legal" in California but I think she didn't object to him. I also wonder, if she was banging him, if maybe mom found out and she confronted one or both of them and she ended up being silenced. The young boy was just with his mom and was collateral damage because he was a witness.

listopencil 08-23-2013 01:23 AM

After looking at a map I'm amazed they found her so quickly.

DaneMcCloud 08-23-2013 01:35 AM

Either it's all good or she's a sociopath.

Dylan 08-23-2013 02:09 AM

According to CBS, the family of kidnapper DiMaggio wants DNA samples of Hannah and her brother whom DiMaggio killed.

The family suspects that DiMaggio may be the father of both children.

As reported by CBS, I have no idea what DiMaggio's life insurance is all about:

Quote:

DiMaggio's sister was removed as a beneficiary of his life insurance in 2011, which was changed to benefit Hannah's paternal grandmother, Bernice.

"He had stayed with Bernice while he was saving up money to get his house, so he trusted Bernice," DiMaggio family spokesman Andrew Spanswick said. "So he believed she was the solid matriarchal figure in the family that was responsible and would take care of the kids if anything happened."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...ants-dna-test/

BlackHelicopters 08-23-2013 04:40 AM

Never heard of her.

FRCDFED 08-23-2013 09:10 AM

All good theories so far. Something doesn't add up for sure about the timeline. Especially that she was allegedly picked up from practice approx 4 hours before the fire was reported.

Is it possible that she actually had something to do with the death of her mother and brother? Maybe her mother and her weren't getting along after the separation of her mother and father?

And what's with the used condoms? Who's DNA was on them?

ModSocks 08-23-2013 09:40 AM

When this news first broke and they were spamming Amber Alerts to my phone, there were rumors circulating that the two of them may have been in a sexual relationship. Those rumors had been circulating about 24hours after the kidnapping.

alpha_omega 08-23-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9908272)
When this news first broke and they were spamming Amber Alerts to my phone,....

You know you can turn that off, right?

Deberg_1990 08-23-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9908272)
When this news first broke and they were spamming Amber Alerts to my phone, there were rumors circulating that the two of them may have been in a sexual relationship. Those rumors had been circulating about 24hours after the kidnapping.

Yea, my guess is she was hooking up with him, mom found out and somehow ended up dead with the son. she seemed pretty cold to me in her interview. Sometimes fake. They also have a photo of the two of them coming back from Mexico at a checkpoint a night or two before the kidnapping.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jim Jones 08-23-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefButthurt (Post 9907306)
I think she messed with his head and she liked the attention. I don't believe she knew how ****ed up this guy was. If she was in on it, she'll crack and soon.

I think this is most likely the case. By all accounts she seemed to be living a pretty good life, had a lot of friends. The idea that a 16-year-old girl would decide to throw that away by killing her family and living in the woods of bum**** Idaho is a little hard to believe.

I don't see where all the controversy is really coming from. I think there was an incident at the house, which explains her "I wish I had tried harder to save them comment." I'm guessing he separated her from the mom and brother, went to do whatever he did with them and then drove off with her. The reports are saying he set the house on fire remotely, so when he kidnapped her, she knew SOMETHING happened, but when she left the house was still in tact and she probably figured her mom and brother were tied up inside or something.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me, but I could be wrong.