ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs New York Post NFL writer on Clark - "Didn’t strike me as the sharpest guy around." (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267365)

Titty Meat 12-04-2012 02:49 PM

A ****ing NY Post writer with an easy journalism degree is calling a successful multi billionaire stupid? I've heard it all.

GloryDayz 12-04-2012 02:50 PM

LOL, had they come here and just read, they'd have known that CHunt is a total dumbshit! This is what happens when really rich people breed and pass along really cool things like NFL football teams to their seed who've never accomplished a thing past sucking on the teat of his Swedish au pair.. So this guy may not be the best journalist int he world, but he's correct in this case.

Red Beans 12-04-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9180521)
A ****ing NY Post writer with an easy journalism degree is calling a successful multi billionaire stupid? I've heard it all.

Get that son of a bitch!

ChiTown 12-04-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9180513)
The problem we have with Clark isn't how smart he is. It is his loyalty.

Not sure we can comment on his loyalty at this point. Now, Lamar? Absolutely loyal to a fault, as it relates to the Chiefs Organization. Clark has only had a couple of hires (Coaches and 1 GM), and a GM isn't something you fire without giving them a chance to put all their people and systems into place. Now, if he doesn't whack Pioli after this Season, I think it's completely fair to start judging him on that basis.

Rausch 12-04-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9180184)
Clark is clearly an introvert.

A lot of times that can be mistaken for a lack of intelligence.

It's complete bullshit.

And he was born rich. I'm sure he was sheltered in a lot of areas.

It doesn't take away from your intelligence it just means you're not going to relate the same way Joe Boston or Tommy Chicago do...

ModSocks 12-04-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9180526)
LOL, had they come here and just read, they'd have known that CHunt is a total dumbshit! This is what happens when really rich people breed and pass along really cool things like NFL football teams to their seed who've never accomplished a thing past sucking on the teat of his Swedish au pair.. So this guy may not be the best journalist int he world, but he's correct in this case.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Btw, im laughing at you, not with you.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-04-2012 02:52 PM

I've got my peanut butter and bread, I just came in here to get the jelly. There's plenty of it.

GloryDayz 12-04-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9180532)
LMAO LMAO LMAO

Btw, im laughing at you, not with you.

Yeah, you must be hoping he takes you in... Maybe he can teach you the skills of spending somebody else's many was well as he learned...

Mr. Flopnuts 12-04-2012 02:53 PM

How many of you guys bitching about Clark being born into money voted Republican this last term? ROFL

Ace Gunner 12-04-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobinkc (Post 9180103)
Well if he retains Pioli and Crennel for next year I think we will have all the proof we need.

And it ain't gonna happen. So, there's that.

GloryDayz 12-04-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9180538)
How many of you guys bitching about Clark being born into money voted Republican this last term? ROFL

Me. I don't have a problem with being born into money. I have a problem with people who thing s/he who was born into money could have ever made a 10th of it had they not been. Simply said, Chunt just hasn't lost any money. I guess that's good. As for making a profit in the NFL, LOL, that's a guarantee... Even when you build a team as bad as this one is.

Ace Gunner 12-04-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9180521)

Dumb post of the day. Maybe month. Or year.

Titty Meat 12-04-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9180546)
Dumb post of the day. Maybe month. Or year.

That means nothing coming from you douche rocket

ChiTown 12-04-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9180545)
Me. I don't have a problem with being born into money. I have a problem with people who thing s/he who was born into money could have ever made a 10th of it had they not been. Simply said, Chunt just hasn't lost any money. I guess that's good. As for making a profit in the NFL, LOL, that's a guarantee... Even when you build a team as bad as this one is.

Are you planning to leave your kids worse off than what you were born in to?

Ace Gunner 12-04-2012 03:00 PM

ya, that Clark is a real goldmine LMAO