ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Michael Lombardi said something very interesting on the radio... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268660)

Rausch 01-09-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 9299345)
Now, it'll be interesting to see what ***** does...

Not really.

He's gone.

I don't care if he cures cancer or loses 100 games...

DaKCMan AP 01-09-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 9299345)
I think that's a really interesting observation. And not an angle I'd personally considered. Makes a lot of sense.

Now, it'll be interesting to see what ***** does, if he's able to land another GM position. Will he be focused on "what went wrong" in KC, and will he have more success at the next stop?

Yep - it's why you rarely see back-to-back champions in anything. Drunk off success, blinders to fault instead of looking for faults with motivation to improve.

DTLB58 01-09-2013 09:39 AM

Basically, Pioli just proved it was all Brady in NE. Let's get a QB and move on.

htismaqe 01-09-2013 09:42 AM

For a bunch of guys saying "forget about Scott Pioli" you sure are focused on him. JFC.

The point of posting this was to give everybody a warm fuzzy about WHY ANDY REID WILL SUCCEED.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-09-2013 10:16 AM

Dallas Pioli must be ugly as ****, because there are no pictures of her to be found anywhere.

DJ's left nut 01-09-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9299217)
Thanks Htis. That makes pretty decent sense. It may be over simplistic, but it is definitely optomistic. I DEFINITELY never wanted Cowher here this year. This just reinforces it (more).

Here's the relevant question:

Is his short form "htis' or 'maqe'?

It's quite irritating. I'm not typing out htismaqe every time I want to reference him making a decent point, but htis is just a jumble of letters that I always type out as 'this' anyway.

Dammit...this is serious shit here.

Rausch 01-09-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9299466)
Dallas ***** must be ugly as ****, because there are no pictures of her to be found anywhere.

Stop for a second and imagine the type of woman it would take to know Scotty P, AS A PERSON, and think "that is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with."

I suspect she's some cross breed of harpy, succubus, and Old Hag...

Red Brooklyn 01-09-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9299369)
Not really.

He's gone.

I don't care if he cures cancer or loses 100 games...

Well, let's be clear, I don't give a shit what he does. Unless he ends up on another AFC West team. I just think it's interesting from an academic perspective.

I'm thrilled to be moving forward. I'm super excited to see what Reid and our new GM will do. That's my focus.

But the OP raises some fair/interesting points.

Rausch 01-09-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 9299590)

But the OP raises some fair/interesting points.

Yeah, still don't care.

I was pretty sure why he failed long before this snippit...