ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Nay sayers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=128362)

luv 11-07-2005 01:05 PM

Nay sayers

There are people on here who I have noticed NEVER say anything good about the Chiefs that label themselves as being Chiefs fans. I don't get it. I know we have our problems offensively, defensively, and with certain coaches, but I don't think I've EVER seen these people say anything good. I guess some people live to analyze everything. Is it always about numbers?

KCTitus 11-07-2005 01:06 PM

no, it's about being a genious (chiefsplanet spelling)...you, too, can become a football genious (chiefsplanet spelling), if you follow The Lexicon.

ChiTown 11-07-2005 01:07 PM

Welcome to Message BB's!

luv 11-07-2005 01:09 PM

Sorry, it just seems like the last three or four posts that I've opened have all been that way. And it's always the same people. Just needed to vent and say:

LIGHTEN UP!!! WE WON YESTERDAY!!! TRY TO ENJOY IT!!!

Mr. Laz 11-07-2005 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2rite
I guess some people live to analyze everything. Is it always about numbers?

you already answered your own question

cheering is great and most all people do ... but if you want a real discussion it always comes down to numbers and analyzing.

luv 11-07-2005 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
you already answered your own question

cheering is great and most all people do ... but if you want a real discussion it always comes down to numbers and analyzing.

That is very true, and I understand that. But there are good things to analyze, too. You talk about Warfield's 11 tackles, and someone will bring up the few he might have missed or that they would change other things that he did in the game.

NJ Chief Fan 11-07-2005 01:17 PM

GO CHIEFS!!!!!

stevieray 11-07-2005 01:18 PM

That's just how some people are wired, I imagine most aren't ever happy with their own lives, either.

Skip Towne 11-07-2005 01:18 PM

Quote:

That is very true, and I understand that. But there are good things to analyze, too. You talk about Warfield's 11 tackles, and someone will bring up the few he might have missed or that they would change other things that he did in the game.

That's why they call it a discussion.

jidar 11-07-2005 01:19 PM

I agree brother.
Some people around here are always bringing me down man, and I don't fkin like it.

I'm leading the anti-anti-fan brigade, join the line.

Mr. Laz 11-07-2005 01:20 PM

Quote:

You talk about Warfield's 11 tackles, and someone will bring up the few he might have missed or that they would change other things that he did in the game.

yep ... that's called discussion

try to not take discussion as negative ... just as discussion.

everyone is happy with the win ... just worried about getting the next win.

great fans are usually heavily invested emotionally and always worry.

A mother always worries incessantly about their kids because they love them so much.

Moms = naysayers??

just trying give ya a different way to look at it.

luv 11-07-2005 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
That's why they call it a discussion.

It just the same people do all of the nay saying all the time. If I see a thread started by them, I know I should avoid opening it, but I do anyway. I guess I'm asking for it by doing that.

Okay...I will stop my whining now.

luv 11-07-2005 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jidar
I agree brother.
Some people around here are always bringing me down man, and I don't fkin like it.

I'm leading the anti-anti-fan brigade, join the line.

Didn't I point out to you in another thread that I don't have the required parts to be called brother? Oh yeah, you were really drunk at the time, so you probably passed out before reading it.

greg63 11-07-2005 01:37 PM

Some people disguise they're negativity by calling it "objectivity", others desguise their "Homerism" by calling it "being a true fan". I try to fall somewhere in between by displaying my selective reading/writing skills. :D

Uatu 11-07-2005 01:38 PM

I have noticed it too. I think some people are just huge pessimists, while others are optimists.