ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247877)

Frankie 08-01-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7793483)
If one of these can take down a giant skyscraper then I think it's pretty strong.

Bad taste.

Frankie 08-01-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7793576)
Frankie was on the USS Indianapolis.

The sharks only stopped eating people because he put them to sleep orating to them about the vast depth of his keen wit. It was geographically appropriate because his description was that the depth of his knowledge was Challenger Deep, which was only a few miles away.

Boy you got a million of them. Stop it! Stop it!... our collective sides are splitting.

ClevelandBronco 08-01-2011 10:38 PM

May whichever God you prefer to ignore help you.

Frankie 08-01-2011 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7793589)
Did you really just mention wits in this thread? As in, wits that aren't half?

Right you are chap. Some of our usual half wits HAVE already chimed in in a benign hardly significant thread just because it's mine. They desperately hope this could be a chance to beat down of Frankie for all the time they've been beaten in wit and logic. It's a human instinct. Low human instinct but still one. Some of us have evolved out of it to a reasonable degree. Some will be lucky if their great grandchildren get there.

It's pathetic and petty, really. But the dumb does not recognize pettiness.

Frankie 08-01-2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 7793618)
:spock: two guys can do that?

Shshshsh! Loochy thinks so. Don't interrupt his blissful ignorance.

Frankie 08-01-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7793631)
This photo is very personal to Frankie, this is serious business.

That plane is bent, broken, uncontrolable leaking of fluid and unusable, not unlike his pickle the past 20 years.

"Ssssssssss..."

http://rlv.zcache.com/bomb_mousepad-...46trak_400.jpg

Frankie 08-01-2011 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 7793719)
...and there it is. In every thread I've ever seen where Frankie is getting his ass handed to him (a lot, and usually in DC) he eventually goes to the "intellectual superiority" remarks which make it all the more funny.

He is so damn entertaining. :popcorn:

Meh, I'm used to mass assaults by the witless. They happen in almost all of my CP participations. You know why, Sherlock? Because not one of you (and I use the word 'you' selectively here) can stand up to me in a logical debate alone.

Getting surrounded by howling monkeys with nothing to say but making fart sounds and throwing shit counts as me having my ass handed to me. I got it. Thanks genius.

Frankie 08-01-2011 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCHawg (Post 7793940)
After reading shit like this I now know why people say "FRANKIE FOR BRAINS"

Here comes another mult of another genius. What a shock!

Frankie 08-01-2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 7794021)
This is one of those holy ****ing shit type threads.....ROFL

Take a physics class.....ever?

Yes. Also classes in Structure and Structural Integrity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 7794021)
Everything I'm sure was fine on the runway...

:LOL: There goes that dreaded phrase again. So far the only ones who are SURE are the ones who are picking an unnecessary fight over a minor "here's a piece of news" thread. I have merely suggested A possibility, out of many possible scenarios. But the rest of you are so sure that only your scenario is true, possibilities of structural fatigue, material oxidation, in-flight forces, and neglect by the maintenance folks in Trinidad be damned. :shake:

Frankie 08-01-2011 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7794106)
I've told you not to make ethnic puns. When you get banned, I'll be here to say ayatollah so.

Ok that's funny. Kind of.

Phobia 08-01-2011 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7794562)
Ok that's funny. Kind of.

See, this is why I like you. You can at least acknowledge decent humor. I disagree with virtually everything you stand for politically and anytime logic is necessary but at least you have a good sense of humor.

Frankie 08-02-2011 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7794585)
See, this is why I like you. You can at least acknowledge decent humor. I disagree with virtually everything you stand for politically and anytime logic is necessary but at least you have a good sense of humor.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mc39h3f6E0A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Phobia 08-02-2011 12:30 AM

Don't get carried away. We're not going to open a 7-11 together or anything but maybe I'll split some hummus with you....

Frankie 08-02-2011 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7794614)
Don't get carried away. We're not going to open a 7-11 together or anything but maybe I'll split some hummus with you....

Your place or mine? ;)

BossChief 08-02-2011 12:56 AM

Dont worry, Frankie.

Donger is just trying to make people feel safe and like these things cant happen in mid flight. Everyone here knows the truth, these things fall apart all the time.

He wants to sell more gas, thats all.

Hes the one with the agenda.

Keep it up, dont let him win!