ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247877)

Frankie 08-04-2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7801363)
Maybe they do. I have never done so, but I'm not part of the ChiefsPlanet cool kids crowd. I'm more a of a CP loner/nerd.

Glad to hear you don't get involved in that shit. It's such a cowardly thing.

LOCOChief 08-04-2011 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7801369)
You aren't? Your sig picture, while not explicitly stating that, gives folks that impression.

Even the enemy of frankies enemy is not his friend, he’s just another infidel.

Frankie 08-04-2011 12:58 PM

Quote:

You aren't? Your sig picture, while not explicitly stating that, gives folks that impression.

The fact that I believe corporate billionaires are sucking this country dry is a proof that I'm an Obama fan? I see Obama either as too weak to stand up to them or part of that system after all. Either way it's depressing and makes me no fan of his.

vailpass 08-04-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7801333)
It would be hilarious seeing Frankie react to this thread after he was given a shred of intellect for 15 minutes. Frankie's world is sure a nice place for ol' Frankie.

Flowers for Algernon?

Pants 08-04-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7801413)
Flowers for Algernon?

Had to look that up and now I have something new I need to read.

Saul Good 08-04-2011 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7801413)
Flowers for Algernon?

That's hilarious. I was just about to make the exact same reference. Great minds (albeit minds less great than Frankie's) think alike, I guess.

Phobia 08-04-2011 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7801215)
Frankie has the most bizarre debating style I have ever seen. When someone make a point, he turns it into some nonsensicle absolute that completely misses the point.

CP: Planes can't just snap in half like that in mid-air.

Frankie: Airplaines are indestructible? Ha!

CP: People aren't calling you dumb out of bigotry.

Frankie: There is no such thing as a bigot? Ha!

Didn't Frankie say he speaks 3 other languages earlier in the thread? I think we've identified the problem. He doesn't speak English. We're actually all agreeing in Farsi.

Saul Good 08-04-2011 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7801426)

I figured you were alluding to it with your post. Since you aren't as bright as Frankie, there is a Futurama episode where Frye goes to college with a monkey roommate that is in the same vein. You might need to start there.

vailpass 08-04-2011 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7801426)

One of my faves when I was a kid. A worthwhile read.

vailpass 08-04-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7801430)
That's hilarious. I was just about to make the exact same reference. Great minds (albeit minds less great than Frankie's) think alike, I guess.

Sweet! We could put our heads together and be like a really smart something. What's 159 + 159?

Pants 08-04-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7801441)
I figured you were alluding to it with your post. Since you aren't as bright as Frankie, there is a Futurama episode where Frye goes to college with a monkey roommate that is in the same vein. You might need to start there.

Sweet.

Saul Good 08-04-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7801441)

If you prefer, there is also a Simpsons episode wherein it is discovered that Homer is dumb because of a crayon that was shoved up his nose.

Donger 08-04-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7801239)
You have historically had a habit of jumping on every word with a fetish in this forum. In that spirit I ask you this? Do you consider the word "similar" to be the same as "same?"

I won't even demand a Yes or No response like you always do. But do you see the idiocy of your logic here?

No. Similar means having characteristics in common and/or alike in essentials.

loochy 08-04-2011 01:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7801391)
The fact that I believe corporate billionaires are sucking this country dry is a proof that I'm an Obama fan? I see Obama either as too weak to stand up to them or part of that system after all. Either way it's depressing and makes me no fan of his.

It's not proof but it gives that impression. Conversely, if I had a banner talking about how I think government handouts are sucking this country dry, you'd assume I was a Republican or Tea Partier.

Donger 08-04-2011 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7801289)
I did, and you linked them. No less than my wording of the thread topic should be considered linked to a particular incident.

Stop being a two faced hypocrite.

No, I really didn't. I can understand why you WANT to think I did, however.