ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Survivor:Phillipines (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263979)

kcxiv 11-09-2012 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9100419)
Eh, that's right. Sometimes I forget how this show works.

i need to check on the Ponderosa stuff on CBS.com, i havent yet this year. I wonder if he revealed it to them there!

HIs comments at the end were pretty funny. Its not even a million bucks, when OBama gets done with it, its more like 600k. haha

DaKCMan AP 11-09-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9098382)
Good episode last night. Good vote out.

Yeah. Once there was a vote for Abi you knew that Pete was safe. I was waiting to see who jumped ship but I guess I should have known it was Penner, who was exacting revenge for the prior week.

Aries Walker 11-09-2012 08:02 AM

Ponderosa stuff.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/vi...derosa-rc-pt-1

It's no surprise that RC looks good, but she's coming across a little annoying. Also, if she keeps eating like that, she's not going to look good for long.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/vi...rosa-jeff-pt-1

And Jeff is . . . well, Jeff.

Buck 11-30-2012 01:53 AM

This season is good. And now that Abi isn't fat, she looks kinda hot.

Aries Walker 11-30-2012 07:57 AM

She's still a horrible person.

Bump 11-30-2012 12:20 PM

it seems like Abi is getting hotter. I want to bang that.

NJChiefsFan 12-04-2012 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9164001)
She's still a horrible person.

It is so funny how oblivious she is. When she cut off Carter talking about the reward I laughed so ****ing hard. No she even gets pissed when people don't acknowledge how mean they were to her. This has been a fun season for me.

I wish Denise hadn't gone after Abby at tribal, she put a target on her back. Going to be tough for her to be Malcolm if they make it to the final 3. Scoupin could really help himself if he blindsided Malcolm this week.

DaKCMan AP 12-04-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9163826)
This season is good. And now that Abi isn't fat, she looks kinda hot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9164499)
it seems like Abi is getting hotter. I want to bang that.

She's not pretty and, even while thinner, her body isn't great.

DaKCMan AP 12-05-2012 07:31 PM

Is Lisa the most boring/annoying player that's made it this far? Her relationship with her younger bro is a little creepy.

Malcolm's bro has to be a huge stoner. ROFL

Aries Walker 12-05-2012 08:58 PM

Dear God, no. Most seasons have at least one player, usually an older woman, who is just so bad a player - whether through desire to be nice, or naivete, or whatever - that she makes people like me want to chew through the TV screen. The worst that I remember offhand was named Lillian, and she made Lisa here look like Machiavelli.

I'm sure there were others which I am blocking out.

DaKCMan AP 12-06-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9183860)
Dear God, no. Most seasons have at least one player, usually an older woman, who is just so bad a player - whether through desire to be nice, or naivete, or whatever - that she makes people like me want to chew through the TV screen. The worst that I remember offhand was named Lillian, and she made Lisa here look like Machiavelli.

I'm sure there were others which I am blocking out.

Lisa is a complete hypocrite. She says she votes one way in order to be loyal and not go back on her word (see Penner). Yet the next day she's talking about voting out Malcolm. Then she takes the all-time cop out if things don't go her way that it's "God's will" and either way it's a "win-win" situation. :Lin:

Chiefnj2 12-06-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9184599)
Lisa is a complete hypocrite. She says she votes one way in order to be loyal and not go back on her word (see Penner). Yet the next day she's talking about voting out Malcolm. Then she takes the all-time cop out if things don't go her way that it's "God's will" and either way it's a "win-win" situation. :Lin:

Malcolm hit the nail on the head when he said he may of made a mistake letting Lisa's brother stay the night because he would have a calming effect on her and could get her to play intelligently.

If Malcolm was ever a real target because he is a strong player/popular, etc., why didn't the target move to Denise who seems to be in the exact same situation as Malcolm, plus she has/had the disadvantage of never having an idol?

Aries Walker 12-06-2012 07:52 AM

Probably because Abi hates her so much. Assuming Abi will be on the jury by then, she'll vote for anyone but Denise to win the million dollars, and might even drag Artis and Pete to vote with her. Therefore, she's a much better choice to be sitting next to during the final council.

Malcolm, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have any enemies.

Chiefnj2 12-06-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9184649)
Probably because Abi hates her so much. Assuming Abi will be on the jury by then, she'll vote for anyone but Denise to win the million dollars, and might even drag Artis and Pete to vote with her. Therefore, she's a much better choice to be sitting next to during the final council.

Malcolm, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have any enemies.

I'm was talking about Skupin and Lisa switching the vote to Denise. Why do they think they could beat her at jury, or even at challenges?

MagicHef 12-06-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9184920)
I'm was talking about Skupin and Lisa switching the vote to Denise. Why do they think they could beat her at jury, or even at challenges?

I didn't understand that either.

I also am surprised at how confident they are that Abi could never win. She's the underdog now, she was in an alliance (that was betrayed by Lisa, etc.) with a number of the jury members, and the jury gets to see her roasted every tribal council, while they don't see her actions back at camp. I wouldn't be too surprised to see her get more votes than expected, if she makes it to FTC.