ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Did I meet one of you douchebags today at the gym? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265703)

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:39 PM

Did I meet one of you douchebags today at the gym?

I workout at a gym in the Phoenix Metro area. Dude beside me is lifting and I see has has a sweat towel with a KC Chiefs arrowhead on it. I get his attention and say, "Hey man, I am a Chiefs fan too, sad to say it." He says, "cool, thanks," and puts his headphones back on.

You sir give Chiefs fans a bad name. You might be 100lbs heavier (fatty) than me but I am sure as shit way stronger than you and your beer gut really wrecks your tattoo covered arms and your shitty physique, but go on and act too good to talk to another Chiefs fan.

I have a feeling this could be a homer from the coalition site who didn't want another Chiefs fan talking shit on "his" team. Probably that Deb lady's boyfriend. Anyway, you sir give Chiefs fan a bad name by being an arrogant douche.

And oh yea, lose the lifting gloves you sissy. Your boyfriend won't mind your callused hands.

/Offseason Rant, signed lewdog.

vailpass 10-25-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9049605)
I workout at a gym in the Phoenix Metro area. Dude beside me is lifting and I see has has a sweat towel with a KC Chiefs arrowhead on it. I get his attention and say, "Hey man, I am a Chiefs fan too, sad to say it." He says, "cool, thanks," and puts his headphones back on.

You sir give Chiefs fans a bad name. You might be 100lbs heavier (fatty) than me but I am sure as shit way stronger than you and your beer gut really wrecks your tattoo covered arms and your shitty physique, but go on and act too good to talk to another Chiefs fan.

I have a feeling this could be a homer from the coalition site who didn't want another Chiefs fan talking shit on "his" team. Probably that Deb lady's boyfriend. Anyway, you sir give Chiefs fan a bad name by being an arrogant douche.

And oh yea, lose the lifting gloves you sissy. Your boyfriend won't mind your callused hands.

/Offseason Rant, signed lewdog.

Were you at the gym or the bath house?

Demonpenz 10-25-2012 05:40 PM

Sometimes people just have NFL team gear bought by someone else to them, or people aren't hardcore fans.

KCUnited 10-25-2012 05:42 PM

Probably thought you were gay. Headphones is the universal "I don't want to talk to you."

KCrockaholic 10-25-2012 05:43 PM

The majority of people are mild fans. Very few people I can talk with about football in an in-depth way. I'd say those of us at CP are much more than the average fan. Only a small portion of the football fan world will actually go on a team board and talk every single day.

Halfcan 10-25-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9049610)

ROFL

TrickyNicky 10-25-2012 05:44 PM

Way to take the high road there...

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9049610)

Sweat lodge.....nude.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9049614)
Sometimes people just have NFL team gear bought by someone else to them, or people aren't hardcore fans.

Ok, then kindly acknowledge me instead of acting like an arrogant prick. I don't get why dudes have to act so tough at the gym.

And who the **** would get a shitty Chiefs sweat towel bought by someone else if they weren't a "true fan?" Lame gift if you ask me.

vailpass 10-25-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9049625)
Probably thought you were gay. Headphones is the universal "I don't want to talk to you."

Dude's in the middle of his workout and some stranger tries to talk to him. Sounds to me like the guy was polite.

vailpass 10-25-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9049632)
ROFL

I'm just sayin'...seems strange the dude is butthurt they guy wouldn't stop his lift to carry on a conversation with him. Maybe I misunderstood the setting.

NewChief 10-25-2012 05:46 PM

He saw you using the Smith rack for half ass squats and his contempt was too much to overcome.

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9049639)
Dude's in the middle of his workout and some stranger tries to talk to him. Sounds to me like the guy was polite.

Did I say I wanted to talk, I casually asked if he was a Chiefs fan. I have people asking me about sports teams when I wear shit or even asking my about the workout I am doing. You don't have to be an asshole to answer someone for a few minutes.

stevieray 10-25-2012 05:47 PM

are you a hipster?

Psyko Tek 10-25-2012 05:47 PM

nah, I am in mesa
and don't know what the inside of a gym looks like
bars yeah
strip clubs sure
gym no ****ing idea

vailpass 10-25-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9049637)
Sweat lodge.....nude.

Ok, then kindly acknowledge me instead of acting like an arrogant prick. I don't get why dudes have to act so tough at the gym.

And who the **** would get a shitty Chiefs sweat towel bought by someone else if they weren't a "true fan?" Lame gift if you ask me.

Heh. You know sweatlodge means death out here. What were you doing in CenPho striking up a conversation with a complete stranger? That area is full of riff raff and weirdos, that dude didn't know if you were ok or not.