ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Jodi Arias Found Guilty Of Murder - Could You Send Someone To Their Death? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272894)

In58men 05-08-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9668705)
That's a little harsh. They are already suffering.

He's talking about those who don't have a handicap

Spott 05-08-2013 04:08 PM

I'd do her first before I did it, though. :)

gblowfish 05-08-2013 04:09 PM

Put a little makeup on her, some nasty wear, nice perfume.....

Then flip the switch.

jettio 05-08-2013 04:10 PM

I am surprised that this is a death penalty case. Usually if spouses or long-time lovers kill the other when one is telling the other to get lost that is a life sentence with or without possibility of parole.

I think this case has gotten way too much attention.

My guess is that this will be a life without parole sentence, the dude made her fall in love with him, and he decided that she was not worth marrying. Under those circumstances, that should be a life sentence. Especially since she did not try to kill anybody else.

If you have a breakup murder where the killer kills other family or friends in addition that might be a death penalty case.

Donger 05-08-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9668713)
He's talking about those who don't have a handicap

Yes, I suppose that was a little dry for some.

Buck 05-08-2013 04:11 PM

Could you stop making threads?

houstonwhodat 05-08-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 9668720)
I am surprised that this is a death penalty case. Usually if spouses or long-time lovers kill the other when one is telling the other to get lost that is a life sentence with or without possibility of parole.

My guess is that this will be a life without parole sentence, the dude made her fall in love with him, and he decided that she was not worth marrying. Under those circumstances, that should be a life sentence. Especially since she did not try to kill anybody else.

If you have a breakup murder where the killer kills other family or friends in addition that might be a death penalty case.

huh?

lewdog 05-08-2013 04:18 PM

Arizona finally got something right! Bitch was guilty as the sky is blue.

Spott 05-08-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9668723)
Could you stop making threads?

Well, at least he's not over here creating mults and posting incessantly how lucky we are that we signed their backup(which we did).

Pepe Silvia 05-08-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9668693)
I'd flip the switch.

In fact I've asked why we've stalled on our executions...

She definately deserves it. I think the reason they're cutting back on executions is because it costs big money to put those ****ers to death. Anywhere from $1.5 to $3 million to fry 1 of those POS.

houstonwhodat 05-08-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9668740)
She definately deserves it. I think the reason they're cutting back on executions is because it costs big money to put those ****ers to death. Anywhere from $1.5 to $3 million to fry 1 of those POS.

I don't understand that.

Why does it cost so much money?

Dunerdr 05-08-2013 04:24 PM

Honestly why is life in prison an option its costly. Get your trial and retrial then hammer down thats three squares that could be handed out in the obamaline.

LoneWolf 05-08-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 9668720)

WTF? So what you are saying is that her relationship with this guy means she should get a sentence less than death? This wasn't a crime of passion. She planned this. She took a "detour" to **** him one last time, took pictures of him just before his death in the shower, and then stabbed him 29 times. She slit his throat ear to ear and also shot him in the face. The only reason she didn't try to kill anyone else is because nobody else was there.

Take your panties off, pussy. She deserves to die and preferably painfully.

BlackHelicopters 05-08-2013 04:25 PM

She had some rage, evidently. Flip the switch.

jd1020 05-08-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9668740)

And to think that a 9mm bullet only cost a few cents.