ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I've got a fever and the only prescription is .... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=139621)

BigMeatballDave 04-26-2006 10:41 AM

I don't buy this rumor of her being pregnant. Looks to me she's lost a little weight since the show began.

Clint in Wichita 04-26-2006 10:50 AM

That Pickler reerun must go.

Reaper16 04-26-2006 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever
Paula lookes ****ing drunk every day.

Fix'd

RedNFeisty 04-26-2006 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
You folks must like the pregnant look because that is how see always appears to me. 3 months pregnant with small boobs. The three remaining guys all sing better, actually the women that are left are some of the worst singers out of the original top 12.

I have to disagree with you on McPhee, other than the saddle bags she looks great and not pregnant! Not sure I care for her Constatine (sp) like antics though.

As for singing I say Elliot is the best left. For personality it would be Taylor. Get Pickler out of there, she is just terrible and never should have made it this far.

My favorite "Idol" thus far is Fantasia, that girl sang with heart and soul.

RedNFeisty 04-26-2006 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefDave
I don't buy this rumor of her being pregnant. Looks to me she's lost a little weight since the show began.

That is what I told Clint last night.

Clint in Wichita 04-26-2006 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
That is what I told Clint last night.

I think her weight is the same, and I don't give a rat's arse if she pregnant with septuplets. She will win the competition, and yet another incredibly irritating pop star will be born.

I've never hit a woman, but for some reason McPhee makes me want to buy a wife beater, get drunk, and kick her ass. Maybe it's because she looks at the camera EXACTLY like Constantine did last year.

ct 04-26-2006 11:03 AM

McPhee has definitely lost some weight since the show started. In the top24 rounds, she would always wear very loose fitting type clothes to cover up, and now suddenly she is damn near bearing all!! Ok by me, she is mighty fine! She did not do very well last night though.

Pickles has got to go! She sucks, and her act is so totally phony. I just don't get it, who the hell is voting for this clown? Frankly, she ain't all that anyway.

Chris and Elliott both kicked ass last night!

At this point, Chris, Paris, Taylor and Kathryn don't need the show anymore. All will be under contract from what they have shown already. Pukeler prolly will too sadly, well, just cause that shit sells, right or wrong. Elliott, whom I think is the best at this point, is the one of the group that doesn't seem to be getting the marketability. That boy can sign his ass off though!

Reaper16 04-26-2006 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coryt

Pickles has got to go! She sucks, and her act is so totally phony. I just don't get it, who the hell is voting for this clown?

According to DialIdol, about everyone in the universe.

Clint in Wichita 04-26-2006 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16

I'm sure everyone that has a southern accent voted for her and her stupid, fat face.

ct 04-26-2006 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16

http://votefortheworst.com/

BigMeatballDave 04-26-2006 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita
That Pickler reerun must go.

ROFL I agree...

plbrdude 04-26-2006 11:16 AM

kellie pickler< chrissy snow

listopencil 04-26-2006 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
My favorite "Idol" thus far is Fantasia, that girl sang with heart and soul.

Yeah, she was awesome. My wife doesn't watch the show but was in the room when Fantasia sang in the finale and won. My wife started tearing up at the end when she won just because of the raw emotion that the woman can emote. Just incredible. I like Tamyra(?) from the first sesson, Rueban, Fantasia and Bo Bice. This year I like Taylor, Chris and Paris.

listopencil 04-26-2006 12:17 PM

...and I love how McPhee looks. Her singing is hit-and-miss. Sometimes it's really very good and sometimes she just blows it. But I think she is hot as hell.

RedNFeisty 04-26-2006 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil
Yeah, she was awesome. My wife doesn't watch the show but was in the room when Fantasia sang in the finale and won. My wife started tearing up at the end when she won just because of the raw emotion that the woman can emote. Just incredible. I like Tamyra(?) from the first sesson, Rueban, Fantasia and Bo Bice. This year I like Taylor, Chris and Paris.

Fantasia certainly brought tears to my eyes, she had something to sing for, she is also illiterate. I remember Tamyra, she was good. I think the ones now are just going through the action vs. using the emotion. I really am starting to like Elliot. I wish Mandisa would not have gotton voted off so early, but I don't think she would have ever won just based on her looks alone, no matter how pretty her face was.