ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft It is safe to assume that we will not draft Joeckel. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270067)

tooge 02-15-2013 06:27 PM

This class is very deep at tackle. They could still get Geno with the first, and move up a few spots from the second to get one of the other two solid tackles. Or, franchise Albert for a year and if his back holds up, give him a deal next year

Hammock Parties 02-15-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9406134)
This class is very deep at tackle. They could still get Geno with the first, and move up a few spots from the second to get one of the other two solid tackles.

WE. DON'T. NEED. A. TACKLE.

tooge 02-15-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9406139)
WE. DON'T. NEED. A. TACKLE.

As long as we sign or franchise Albert, u are correct. If the back thing scares them, my point is it doesn't mean we can't still get Geno

King_Chief_Fan 02-15-2013 06:46 PM

If is safe to assume that Reid and Dorsey know what they want to build and what in what order of position needs to be added to complete THEIR build

Dante84 02-15-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9406159)
If is safe to assume that Reid and Dorsey know what they want to build and what in what order of position needs to be added to complete THEIR build

You are correct. We should shut our mouths and not dare think until the draft is over.

How dare us mortals speculate what the Chiefs will do, whilst posting on a Chiefs message board.

Let your grace shine down upon thee, your holiness, and forgive us our trespasses.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-15-2013 08:48 PM

lmao
Posted via Mobile Device

Ace Gunner 02-16-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9405966)
You're a poster who's right about so many things.

But when you're wrong, you're REALLY wrong. Embarrassingly so.

If it weren't for those other things you were right about, you'd be BlackBob

welp.

“I’m not a guard. I haven’t played guard since college. It kind of upsets me a lot.” --Brandon Albert, last week during a 610 sports interview.

htismaqe 02-16-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9406948)
welp.

“I’m not a guard. I haven’t played guard since college. It kind of upsets me a lot.” --Brandon Albert, last week during a 610 sports interview.

He also play tackle in college but AGREED to move to guard to make room for Brick Ferguson and Eugene Monroe, who were highly-recruited LT prospects.

He's talented AND a team player.

And you still look stupid.

Lex Luthor 02-16-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9405362)
I just assume not to assume anything except assume that they will **** it up.

Why do you assume that? Are you a reerun who blames Dorsey and Reid for things that took place before they got here?

htismaqe 02-16-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 Bowler (Post 9407031)
Why do you assume that? Are you a reerun who blames Dorsey and Reid for things that took place before they got here?

To be fair, Dorsey and Reid are now employed by the Chiefs.

Chiefs history of ineptitude trumps Reid/Dorsey history of excellence until proven otherwise.

Such is the nature of not having won a playoff game in 20 years. Sorry.

Hammock Parties 02-16-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9407037)
To be fair, Dorsey and Reid are now employed by the Chiefs.

Chiefs history of ineptitude trumps Reid/Dorsey history of excellence until proven otherwise.

Such is the nature of not having won a playoff game in 20 years. Sorry.

There's surely a Chiefs shadow government orchestrating all of this!

htismaqe 02-16-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9407057)
There's surely a Chiefs shadow government orchestrating all of this!

ROFL

I wish there was a grand conspiracy behind it all.

It sure seems like the perfect combination of bad luck and pure ineptitude.

King_Chief_Fan 02-16-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9406192)
You are correct. We should shut our mouths and not dare think until the draft is over.

How dare us mortals speculate what the Chiefs will do, whilst posting on a Chiefs message board.

Let your grace shine down upon thee, your holiness, and forgive us our trespasses.

dont' be such a dumb ass

It wasn't said no speculation....read it again..I am saying (IMO)the only safe thing that can be assumed is.....
didn't mean to rip your female parts

-King- 02-16-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9405414)
So did Jared Gaither...not saying his back will be problematic going forward, but he did miss a significant amount of time to back issues last year.

I'd still pay him, but there's no need to act like his back problems are gonna go away because he passed a physical.

Gaither has also failed multiple physicals in his career. Nowhere near comparable to Albert.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 02-16-2013 10:10 AM

After looking at the roster, not a **** is probably given by Dorsey/Reid about this dude.