ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL’s Top 10 most-liked, least-liked players according to recent Nielsen Poll (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265657)

Deberg_1990 10-25-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9047763)
dont know.

I could care less about them as a person... But as a player, I dont want either on my team...

wouldnt touch either one of them with a 10 mile pole.

They are not great Qbs but they dont draw out much hate or rage in people either do they? Thats where im confused..

Maybe they polled alot of Denver and CLeveland people?

Frazod 10-25-2012 08:12 AM

I certainly agree with Suh at No. 1. That guy is the vilest thug in football. It's not enough for him to bring somebody down - he always adds something at the end of the play to attempt to add injury. Hopefully somebody will cheapshot his knee one day and end him.

R8RFAN 10-25-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Gump (Post 9047772)
Why the hell is Matt Leinart on there? What has he done that he is hated?

Pissed off Arizona fans because he cost them a first round pick

R8RFAN 10-25-2012 08:14 AM

That hit Suh put on Cutler the other night was cheap as hell, he should have been fined for that, he was blatantly trying to end Cutlers season.

loochy 10-25-2012 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9047763)
dont know.

I could care less about them as a person... But as a player, I dont want either on my team...

wouldnt touch either one of them with a 10 mile pole.

Yeah, but like I said, that's no different than 2/3 of the NFL. 2/3 of the players are crappy backups or 3rd stringers.

htismaqe 10-25-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Gump (Post 9047772)
Why the hell is Matt Leinart on there? What has he done that he is hated?

Got a contract he didn't deserve?

Acted like a Hollywood playboy instead of an NFL QB?

LOCOChief 10-25-2012 08:18 AM

Mark Castle? not on list? why?

Rain Man 10-25-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9047780)
I certainly agree with Suh at No. 1. That guy is the vilest thug in football. It's not enough for him to bring somebody down - he always adds something at the end of the play to attempt to add injury. Hopefully somebody will cheapshot his knee one day and end him.

Hey, what are the odds of running into another Bears fan on this board? Team's looking great, aren't they?

Woodchuck 10-25-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9047624)
How could Jay Cutler be #2 most-hated?

He's a LEADER.

You don't seem to understand that the media dicks him over. It is the exact opposite of what they do to Tebow. Please stop being a jackass and pay attention. Here is Charles Barkley commenting on Romo and Cutler... he's trying to say the exact same thing that I am. Maybe you will listen to him?

Quote:

"For some reason people don't like them and until they win big, every little thing they do is going to be over-criticized," Barkley told ESPN 1000's "The Waddle & Silvy Show." "Same thing with LeBron (James). There are certain people that the media just don't like ... We've all yelled at coaches and players in the heat of the moment. Is it something personal? No, it's a very emotional game."
Here's more...

Quote:

Charles Barkley has noticed a similarity between Jay Cutler and Alex Rodriguez, and it's not one either player would covet.

"I think A-Rod is actually in the Jay Cutler category, people just love to hate on him," Barkley said Monday on ESPN 1000's "The Waddle & Silvy Show." "If you look at (Rodriguez being benched in the ALCS) from the outside looking in, there were guys hitting less than A-Rod who nobody even mentioned. There are just certain guys that people ... that they just don't like him. ... And I think Jay Cutler, unfortunately, he's in that category, like 'We're not going to like him no matter what.'"

Barkley is a fan of Cutler and spent time with the quarterback and Brandon Marshall on Sunday night, and he doesn't think all of the criticism of Rodriguez was fair.

"I don't think I had ever met Jay before, but I'm a fan of those two guys," Barkley said. "And I want to see them do well, so I wanted to do something nice for them. They got great chemistry together."

Barkley said Cutler and Tony Romo are probably the two most criticized quarterbacks.

"I'm kind of standing back, looking," Barkley said. "When he pushed the guy and everybody went crazy, I'm like 'Dude, that happens every single game.'

"I think Jay has done a fantastic job. He did a good job in Denver. Think about it, Denver has been looking for a quarterback every since he left (in 2009). I don't get caught up in these guys' personalities. We've all played with guys we might not like. That to me is no big deal. We just got to win. That's all I care about. But I don't judge guys by their personalities. I think that's a little bit overrated.

"But Jay's just one of those guys people take shots at. ... Let's just win games and people are going to like you. That's the bottom line."

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bear...e-cutler-a-rod

Frazod 10-25-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9047806)
What did you think of Cutler the other night? Did he look like a real deal leader to you? What about Frazod?

It was one of his better games, although they certainly didn't score many points. He was definitely ****ed up by the Suh cheapshot hit.

The problem with Cutler is when they get behind - that's when he turns into a complete douche.

I like the Bears, but Cutler is a very difficult player to root for. Reminds me of a cross between George and Grbac. The talent is there, but it's awash in douchiness.

Rasputin 10-25-2012 08:39 AM

A teams fan base creates a banner to bench Cassell & he isn't on the hate list yet Brady Quinn is. Obvious no Chief fan voted in this poll obviously.

Rain Man 10-25-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9047833)
A teams fan base creates a banner to bench Cassell & he isn't on the hate list yet Brady Quinn is. Obvious no Chief fan voted in this poll obviously.

I'm sure it's a poll with no scientific value.

These things annoy me. They get coverage, and they don't tell people how they collected the data, and it's obviously not valid, but it gets presented like it's real.

(And that's nothing against posting it on this board. It's against Forbes for presenting it like it's legitimate.)

HemiEd 10-25-2012 08:42 AM

Interesting that they run that article now. Cassel should have made the most disliked list.

HemiEd 10-25-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9047833)

It was pretty obvious.

gblowfish 10-25-2012 08:45 AM

They must have Quinn and Cassel mixed up. The hate for Cassel in KC alone should put him in the top five on the NFL easily.