ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Fairy Tale shows premiering this fall... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245253)

keg in kc 10-28-2011 11:13 PM

Just watched the Grimm premiere. Expected it to be terrible after reading the reviews, but I didn't think it was bad at all.

keg in kc 10-29-2011 05:44 PM

Apparently I wasn't the only one watching...
Quote:

– Grimm, however, opened really well, all things considered. The supernatural drama delivered 6.5 million viewers and a 2.1 in the demo. That’s building 110 percent upon its lead in. Grimm ranked as Friday’s highest-rated non-sports show and, in fact, was the highest-rated non-sports show that’s aired on a Friday since last December. Grimm also built slightly from 9 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. This is definitely a promising start for a Friday drama.

And here’s some food for thought: Grimm had a higher-rated premiere than NBC’s Prime Suspect or Playboy Club — yet arguably had the toughest time period launch of any new fall show.

Deberg_1990 10-29-2011 06:27 PM

nice....i didnt watch or record last night.

1. Ive got too many shows im already engaged in.

2. The reviews were not that great...ill give it a while and see if it lasts or gets better before i buy in.

keg in kc 10-29-2011 09:03 PM

I don't remember the time, but it replays on syfy on Tuesday.

Just checked, 6 pm.

Okie_Apparition 12-09-2011 11:40 PM

I might have made it halfway through an episode of Grimm
no likey

007 12-09-2011 11:59 PM

couldn't get into Grimm but I have been able to tolerate watching Once Upon a Time with my wife.

keg in kc 12-10-2011 06:44 AM

I'm still watching them both, and have found, a little to my surprise, that Grimm has grown on me, while my interest in Once Upon a Time has begun to wane at least a bit.

Crush 04-17-2012 09:46 PM

Is anyone still watching Grimm? This show has grown on me.

keg in kc 04-17-2012 10:05 PM

Oh yeah, Grimm's been great. That's a great hour on Friday night with Grimm, Fringe and Supernatural all on at the same time.

Fish 04-18-2012 06:26 AM

Still watching Grimm. I get tired of the constant cliched 3 second face morphs all the time, and wish they'd do something a little more involved than humans with canine faces, or humans with bird faces, or humans with lizard faces, etc. And they haven't really done a very good job of showing why a Grimm should be universally feared. He's pretty much a bumbling idiot so far in the show other than his ability to see the face morphs...

But it's interesting enough to keep me watching.

kc rush 04-18-2012 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 8550670)
Still watching Grimm. I get tired of the constant cliched 3 second face morphs all the time, and wish they'd do something a little more involved than humans with canine faces, or humans with bird faces, or humans with lizard faces, etc. And they haven't really done a very good job of showing why a Grimm should be universally feared. He's pretty much a bumbling idiot so far in the show other than his ability to see the face morphs...

But it's interesting enough to keep me watching.

Agreed, especially the bolded part.

Frosty 04-18-2012 08:08 AM

I'm going to have to catch Grimm when it comes out on DVD.

Did anyone stick with Once Upon a Time? I wasn't impressed with the first episode and didn't really want to start with a new series unless it looked really good (like Awake). Actually, I'm surprised it's still on.

keg in kc 04-18-2012 09:34 AM

I've kept up with Once Upon a Time, but it's not all that good.

Frosty 04-18-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8550929)
I've kept up with Once Upon a Time, but it's not all that good.

Thanks. That was my impression. I really didn't expect either of these shows to be on very long.

Deberg_1990 11-30-2012 08:47 PM

Anyone watch Once Upon a Time? Any good? I guess its a hit...my kids were asking me about it? Previews look interesting...