ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Let's talk about "true fans" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272743)

BigCatDaddy 05-03-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9654852)
I'm an Awesome Optimist with pragmatic expectations and realistic evaluations.

I'm optimistic about most things in my life (who wouldn't be whilst this Awesome?) but in reference to the OP definitions - I always knew, and voiced, that Cassel would be a failure.

Exactly my point. You call a pyle of shit a pyle of shit and you are called negative, but when what else is one supposed to call a pyle of shit other than Brainiac?

bevischief 05-03-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9654822)
I waiver between a 3 and a 4.

Agreed.

DaFace 05-03-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9654855)
Exactly my point. You call a pyle of shit a pyle of shit and you are called negative, but when what else is one supposed to call a pyle of shit other than Brainiac?

Again, the issue is that it's not black and white. You would probably say that there's a 10% chance Alex Smith will be successful in KC. I'd say it's more like a 40% chance.

No matter which of us we're talking about, though, it's not going to change in the next couple years. Are you really going to be bitching about Alex the entire time, or at some point can you give it up and try to have a discussion about something else?

Rasputin 05-03-2013 10:13 AM

I hated the idea of getting Alex Smith before we got Alex Smith so why should I be happy now after we got him or have expectations that he is going be any good for us?

I can be optimistic about some of the other players and can only hope that maybe just maybe next year we can draft a quarterback in the first round. I doubt it but I wont be a happy Chiefs fan until we draft a quarterback in the first or win the Super Bowl with who we got.

Marcellus 05-03-2013 10:15 AM

I would honestly call myself a 2.5.

I want to be optimistic but I get as pissed as anyone when things are going bad.

I am trying to stay balanced but the more I get slammed by the 4's and 5's it makes me want to push back making me look like a 1.

oldandslow 05-03-2013 10:16 AM

Kind of a 2. Always have been a glass half full kind of guy.

notorious 05-03-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9654862)
Again, the issue is that it's not black and white. You would probably say that there's a 10% chance Alex Smith will be successful in KC. I'd say it's more like a 40% chance.

No matter which of us we're talking about, though, it's not going to change in the next couple years. Are you really going to be bitching about Alex the entire time, or at some point can you give it up and try to have a discussion about something else?

It depends on your definition of successful.

If it's 9-7 to 11-5 with maybe a playoff win I would say Smith's success possibility is 80%

If it's 10-6 to 13-3 with a Superbowl I would say his success possiblitiy is 10%

BigCatDaddy 05-03-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9654862)

I would assume it depends on his performance. What was the hot topic the last 4 years? The suckage or lack of for 1 year of Matt Cassell. I don't recall much discussion on Trent Green other than if he was a top 10 QB or not.

Frazod 05-03-2013 10:19 AM

Optimistic because they signed Daniel. Of course, this is predicated upon Smith's impending season ending injury that will allow Daniel to become the starter.

Yes, I'm a shameless MU homer. **** off if you don't like it. And if you're from Kansas and don't like it, **** off and die.

Molitoth 05-03-2013 10:23 AM

I voted Balanced before reading the description, but after I would change my vote to pessimist.

BlackHelicopters 05-03-2013 10:30 AM

Feel I am balanced.

MOhillbilly 05-03-2013 10:30 AM

19 ****ing 93.

Dayze 05-03-2013 10:30 AM

Pesimist until proven otherwise.

MTG#10 05-03-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 9654904)
19 ****ing 93.

/endthread

J Diddy 05-03-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9654855)

No problem with calling a perceived pile a pile of shit. The problem exists when a person creates multiple threads as well as multiple opportunities to draw attention to the fact that he thinks it is a pile of shit. Virtually every post of said poster contains some element of his that thinks that pile is indeed made of shit. Plus in the off chance that he posts about something else, there is a catch all in his sig that will ensure that even the new topic will be tainted by the knowledge that he indeed thinks that pile is shit.

It becomes redundant and boring.