ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 'Playbook': Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279057)

Ace Gunner 11-29-2013 11:11 PM

'Playbook': Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs

There's a point in this video for everybody. Good breakdowns of both teams. Here's some highlights;

*2 losses but don't blame Smiff

*Chiefs D giving up 34 points per game

*defense isn't making plays, can't get off the field

*DB Abdullah burned repeatedly

*Offense is deep threat illusion

*Asamoah is garbage

*Fish is and idiot

*Denver is running illegal picks

http://www.nfl.com/videos/kansas-cit...ncos-vs-Chiefs

Hammock Parties 11-29-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10233368)

]

http://i.imgur.com/O9Aj5yZ.gif

Ace Gunner 11-29-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10233397)

see there, they wanted to let you know you're half right

Chiefs Pantalones 11-30-2013 12:11 AM

I hope we win but I don't think we have the horses.

See what I did there?

Chiefs Pantalones 11-30-2013 12:48 AM

I also hope Schwartz and Stephenson are starting.

Rasputin 11-30-2013 01:02 AM

:hmmm:

Why does Alex Smiff get credit for wins when our defense carried this team up until the last two weeks?

Rasputin 11-30-2013 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 10233475)
I also hope Schwartz and Stephenson are starting.

This what a difference they make.

Carlota69 11-30-2013 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 10233483)

Why does Alex Smiff get credit for wins when our defense carried this team up until the last two weeks?

He doesn't get all the credit when we win, but he also doesn't deserve all the blame when we lose. At least imo

DaneMcCloud 11-30-2013 02:04 AM

Quote:

Are your pants still at your ankles for Geno Smith?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

No shitty grammar and sentence structure required.

Rasputin 11-30-2013 02:18 AM

Hey I hope Geno Smith fails and would love Alex Smith have success in the playoffs with the Chiefs. Most happy if we could win the Super Bowl. However if we don't make it past the first round I sure the **** hope we draft a quarterback with our first pick. Obviously we most likely won't do that but I can hope we do like every year.

I would even like the Chiefs to go back to back drafts with high round picks of a quarterback. It's something we wouldn't do but winning in the playoffs isn't something we do either. We shall see this year.

LoneWolf 11-30-2013 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 10233531)
Are your pants still at your ankles for Geno Smith?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

No shitty grammar and sentence structure required.

LMAO

Either his reading comprehension is on the same level as his grammar or he just doesn't give a **** what you say.

Rasputin 11-30-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10233605)
LMAO

Either his reading comprehension is on the same level as his grammar or he just doesn't give a **** what you say.

BINGO !

BINGO !

BINGO !

Oh and **** you Dane McDouche.

Ace Gunner 11-30-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

do you not understand the term "highlights" in the context of the OP? Allow me to explain -- those are footnotes from what was said during the video breakdown of the last meeting & the Boltz game.

Rasputin 11-30-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10233632)
do you not understand the term "highlights" in the context of the OP? Allow me to explain -- those are footnotes from what was said during the video breakdown of the last meeting & the Boltz game.

I didn't even watch the video but went with what was posted in the OP. Do you not understand that context was in the OP so I used it?

Ace Gunner 11-30-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 10233640)
I didn't even watch the video but went with what was posted in the OP. Do you not understand that context was in the OP so I used it?

get the **** out

Rasputin 11-30-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10233667)
get the **** out

:LOL:

Holy crap ! LMAO

Ok have a good day sir.

Edit: Oh and lighten up Francis

chiefzilla1501 11-30-2013 09:17 AM

In those short highlights, it's interesting to see how many of those snaps where Sean Smith played 10 yards off.

GloryDayz 11-30-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Because some really REALLY REALLY REALLY want the investment in Smiff to payoff.

They've hitched their wagon to that horse and there are no other horses available now, not that they would change and admit they were wrong.

So his flat-out inability to throw a ball accurately "most of the time" will always be the O-line's fault. And when he gets it in the areas of a WR, it'll be said to be "good enough".

That being said, our offense (sans JC) is a mess. They are all average at best; from the WRs to the O-line, none of them strike fear into any other team's defensive coordinator when it comes time to plan for "Chiefs week"..

Too bad the D got beat up, they really were 75% (if not more) of this team.

Ace Gunner 11-30-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 10233669)
:LOL:

Holy crap ! LMAO

Ok have a good day sir.

Edit: Oh and lighten up Francis

why should I like that you come into this video thread and want to talk but don't want to view the video. I don't see one reason to like what you're doing here. the video is pretty good, with play breakdowns and lots of good commentary -- I thought it was good enough to start a thread. then you come along and talk all kinds of shit while announcing you did not watch the video. ya. that is trolling.

Ace Gunner 11-30-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10233699)
Because some really REALLY REALLY REALLY want the investment in Smiff to payoff.

They've hitched their wagon to that horse and there are no other horses available now, not that they would change and admit they were wrong.

So his flat-out inability to throw a ball accurately "most of the time" will always be the O-line's fault. And when he gets it in the areas of a WR, it'll be said to be "good enough".

That being said, our offense (sans JC) is a mess. They are all average at best; from the WRs to the O-line, none of them strike fear into any other team's defensive coordinator when it comes time to plan for "Chiefs week"..

Too bad the D got beat up, they really were 75% (if not more) of this team.

so you come in here, spew your bullshit and have not one comment about the video. get the **** out.

Ace Gunner 11-30-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10233686)
In those short highlights, it's interesting to see how many of those snaps where Sean Smith played 10 yards off.

they were zone in those plays. and ya -- smith knew he was outmatched in terms of quickness. that is one reason why they lined up zone. I was surprised to see Abdullah miss his cover during the broncos play & then he took a poor angle, missed the tackle on Woodhead during the Boltz play where Smith missed first.

some in this secondary are not tackling well.

chiefzilla1501 11-30-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10233711)
they were zone in those plays. and ya -- smith knew he was outmatched in terms of quickness. that is one reason why they lined up zone. I was surprised to see Abdullah miss his cover during the broncos play & then he took a poor angle, missed the tackle on Woodhead during the Boltz play where Smith missed first.

some in this secondary are not tackling well.

It's one reason I don't like integrating too much zone. Our corners are built for press, and our safeties are too incompetent to play zone. All our safeties would have done the same. At least demps makes a good read now and then.

Three7s 11-30-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10233760)
It's one reason I don't like integrating too much zone. Our corners are built for press, and our safeties are too incompetent to play zone. All our safeties would have done the same. At least demps makes a good read now and then.

Even if he typically comes up short.

Anyong Bluth 11-30-2013 11:21 AM

In happier news, it looks like Wolfe is a no go on Sunday with an undisclosed illness, and didn't even fly out with the rest of the team.

Direckshun 11-30-2013 11:28 AM

This was an outstanding clip.

Thank you.

Lex Luthor 11-30-2013 11:37 AM

Whenever I see a post referring to Alex Smith as Alex Smiff I stop reading it. I don't waste my time reading posts written by reeruns. It's about as lame as smack can get.

Ace Gunner 11-30-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10233760)

I'm not sure why you think this. the more talented DB's are coveted for 1/1 cover schemes. these athletes have all the tools to play man cover -- quickness, good feet & speed. That's not the case with a lot of our guys.

but moreover, playing man against a team that is running crosses & rub routes the majority of their passing plays is suicide. you have to play a lot of zone and try to disrupt the catch, not the route.

Rasputin 11-30-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10233704)
why should I like that you come into this video thread and want to talk but don't want to view the video. I don't see one reason to like what you're doing here. the video is pretty good, with play breakdowns and lots of good commentary -- I thought it was good enough to start a thread. then you come along and talk all kinds of shit while announcing you did not watch the video. ya. that is trolling.

Because I don't always care for links sometimes they **** with my computer so thought to myself "oh scripts from the link I can just quote them to make a comment" Pretty simple that way. Who the **** currs but you? You just didn't like what I had to say. Don't quote things from video in the OP if you don't want people reading the comments to make comments about what they said.

Why make this so complicated? You are only making yourself and me look like assholes. You think I'm trolling lol

chiefzilla1501 11-30-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10233841)
I'm not sure why you think this. the more talented DB's are coveted for 1/1 cover schemes. these athletes have all the tools to play man cover -- quickness, good feet & speed. That's not the case with a lot of our guys.

but moreover, playing man against a team that is running crosses & rub routes the majority of their passing plays is suicide. you have to play a lot of zone and try to disrupt the catch, not the route.

Because the best qbs in the game are destroying zone coverages. You won't fool them with a blitz, and if you're playing zone with a free release, qbs don't have their timing disrupted. I would rather get beat by a pick or two than repeatedly let Peyton's receivers get a free release. Given how often they run the pick play, obviously other defenses think the same.

Again, we have to stop acting like there is a magic bullet for beating Peyton except for weather and Peyton beating himself. Zone, blitz, man... He's going to beat you often.

Anyong Bluth 11-30-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10233873)
Because the best qbs in the game are destroying zone coverages. You won't fool them with a blitz, and if you're playing zone with a free release, qbs don't have their timing disrupted. I would rather get beat by a pick or two than repeatedly let Peyton's receivers get a free release. Given how often they run the pick play, obviously other defenses think the same.

Again, we have to stop acting like there is a magic bullet for beating Peyton except for weather and Peyton beating himself. Zone, blitz, man... He's going to beat you often.

Well, the 2 teams that have been successful against Denver have mixed up their coverages with both man and zone, so at least Peyton didn't know before coming to the line what to expect every time. Would make more sense to do this now at home where crowd noise can at least give them a bit more trouble calling it at the line and also flashing blitzes or overload even if it's just a fake show and dropping back to give their line assignment confusion and possibly get them mixed up and letting a man go free by accident maybe?

Ace Gunner 11-30-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10233873)
Because the best qbs in the game are destroying zone coverages. You won't fool them with a blitz, and if you're playing zone with a free release, qbs don't have their timing disrupted. I would rather get beat by a pick or two than repeatedly let Peyton's receivers get a free release. Given how often they run the pick play, obviously other defenses think the same. only a few NFL teams play man/press base.

no, no they don't. the most successful defenses against SD & Denver play a lot of zone. Every team plays some zone and I don't know why you think the majority of NFL teams play man -- the majority of NFL teams are zone cover teams because there just isn't enough Revis/Sherman type players to go around.

as for disrupting the QB -- zone cover can certainly do so. in fact, there are a lot of coverage sacks created by zone defense.

the advantage to playing zone against Denver is that you have a much better chance of tackling a receiver for minimal YAC using players that aren't good enough to play press.

The Chiefs lost 27 - 17 last time. two of the TD's thrown by Manning could have been stopped for minimal gains had they played zone.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-30-2013 12:06 PM

Where is hef to eat crow on the picks?

Ace Gunner 11-30-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10233892)

:) clearly illegal contact plays by design

Ace Gunner 11-30-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10233887)
Well, the 2 teams that have been successful against Denver have mixed up their coverages with both man and zone, so at least Peyton didn't know before coming to the line what to expect every time. Would make more sense to do this now at home where crowd noise can at least give them a bit more trouble calling it at the line and also flashing blitzes or overload even if it's just a fake show and dropping back to give their line assignment confusion and possibly get them mixed up and letting a man go free by accident maybe?

If I'd seen your post before my last reply, I would have quoted you instead.

Rausch 11-30-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 10233835)
Whenever I see a post referring to Alex Smith as Alex Smiff I stop reading it. I don't waste my time reading posts written by reeruns. It's about as lame as smack can get.

So if you were to slam the man you'd call him?...

chiefzilla1501 11-30-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10233891)
no, no they don't. the most successful defenses against SD & Denver play a lot of zone. Every team plays some zone and I don't know why you think the majority of NFL teams play man -- the majority of NFL teams are zone cover teams because there just isn't enough Revis/Sherman type players to go around.

as for disrupting the QB -- zone cover can certainly do so. in fact, there are a lot of coverage sacks created by zone defense.

the advantage to playing zone against Denver is that you have a much better chance of tackling a receiver for minimal YAC using players that aren't good enough to play press.

The Chiefs lost 27 - 17 last time. two of the TD's thrown by Manning could have been stopped for minimal gains had they played zone.

The majority of teams are playing heavy man against Peyton. Or at least pressing the hell out of receivers.

The chiefs were actually excellent against Denver at containing yac. They stopped several plays short with an excellent tackle before the chains. I thought the help defense was excellent for the most part at containing the long play.

The chiefs gave up 2 Tds. One was on a blown coverage which is more due to coopers inexperience than it was talent. Again, if we are talking about Peyton manning and getting upset over a handful of plays... Good. It's Peyton manning. We have a lot less plays to complain about than most defenses do. If we play zone, who's to say Peyton doesn't pick us apart? Given that most coordinators are pressing Peyton's receivers and that every single person from the New England tree says that's the formula to success, the best way is still to disrupt timing of his receivers. You just can't let Peyton's receivers get a free release.

Peyton will pick apart a zone. We will be fine in man. It's not scheme, we just need our corners to play more consistent, especially cooper.

Ace Gunner 11-30-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 10233835)

I got a good laugh from your post. I have been one of the few posters that actually write Smiffy's pros/cons. this thread is a example.

if you had viewed that video, you would have seen the segment outlining the fact Smiff's WR's are decoys to "a short pass game designed to get the ball out fast".

this offense is designed by Reid -- if you don't like the short pass game, he's the guy calling it and Smiff is running it according to plan.

With an OL as porous as the Chiefs OL is, I'd say only a fool would try to force a long pass game on this offense -- at the same time Trotter is ripping the Chiefs' game plan, he points to a sack taken because Asamoah totally lets a DT come right through the A gap and pancake Smiff.

Cornstock 11-30-2013 12:43 PM

I think we should give Manning some different looks from zone to man. Tough thing is our safeties have shown they are no good in helping over the top. A thing about playing zone against Manning though, if we can prevent him from releasing the ball within the first 2 seconds from snap, his decreased arm strength means the ball is in the air longer. This favors playing zone coverage because the DBs can make a break on the ball.

Think about this: in basketball, a good post player wants to keep a body on his defender so he knows where to position himself to make the catch on an inside pass. This can't be done against a zone in basketball because the zone defender player doesn't make contact with the guy inside. Similarly in football, the defender in man coverage (unless he has superb positioning) is a step behind the receiver and the receiver can position himself to make the ball impossible to get to. The DB has to go through the WR to have a chance at the ball.

This wouldn't work against all QB's, and not even Peyton in all circumstances. But in select spots, taking advantage of Peyton's decreased arm strength in zone would decrease some of that YAC.

chiefzilla1501 11-30-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10233887)

Well, I would argue that Kansas City played Denver as well as any of them, especially considering that they played on the road. I do agree that playing at home gives them more opportunity to mix things up. Oline especially might struggle to get the checks. But our base absolutely has to be man.

O.city 11-30-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10233909)
The majority of teams are playing heavy man against Peyton. Or at least pressing the hell out of receivers.

The chiefs were actually excellent against Denver at containing yac. They stopped several plays short with an excellent tackle before the chains. I thought the help defense was excellent for the most part at containing the long play.

The chiefs gave up 2 Tds. One was on a blown coverage which is more due to coopers inexperience than it was talent. Again, if we are talking about Peyton manning and getting upset over a handful of plays... Good. It's Peyton manning. We have a lot less plays to complain about than most defenses do. If we play zone, who's to say Peyton doesn't pick us apart? Given that most coordinators are pressing Peyton's receivers and that every single person from the New England tree says that's the formula to success, the best way is still to disrupt timing of his receivers. You just can't let Peyton's receivers get a free release.

Peyton will pick apart a zone. We will be fine in man. It's not scheme, we just need our corners to play more consistent, especially cooper.

The last 2 weeks we've been giving up gobs of yac. When you play press man with a single high safety, it happens but we need to tackle better.

I think you can play zone against manning, but you have to be disciplined in doing it an get a rush with 4.

I dunno if we can do either

GloryDayz 11-30-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10233706)
so you come in here, spew your bullshit and have not one comment about the video. get the **** out.

LMAO

Easy 6 11-30-2013 06:28 PM

How bout Sterling throwing the Chiefs some love, good on him... but its gonna be a tough game, i'm under no illusions.

I'd like to think that the noise will get their O line a bit jumpy, maybe draw some offsides and help us get some pressure.

It needs to be a Jamaal Charles showcase, run his damn legs off tomorrow, i wanna see atleast a buck fifty from him and go play action off of that.

Ace Gunner 12-01-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornstock (Post 10233936)
I think we should give Manning some different looks from zone to man. Tough thing is our safeties have shown they are no good in helping over the top. A thing about playing zone against Manning though, if we can prevent him from releasing the ball within the first 2 seconds from snap, his decreased arm strength means the ball is in the air longer. This favors playing zone coverage because the DBs can make a break on the ball.

Think about this: in basketball, a good post player wants to keep a body on his defender so he knows where to position himself to make the catch on an inside pass. This can't be done against a zone in basketball because the zone defender player doesn't make contact with the guy inside. Similarly in football, the defender in man coverage (unless he has superb positioning) is a step behind the receiver and the receiver can position himself to make the ball impossible to get to. The DB has to go through the WR to have a chance at the ball.

This wouldn't work against all QB's, and not even Peyton in all circumstances. But in select spots, taking advantage of Peyton's decreased arm strength in zone would decrease some of that YAC.

yeah, that's pretty much it. these Denver WR's can run all the rubs/crosses in front of our zone cover players and when the ball gets there, our guys can knock the snot outta them and make it incomplete. if nothing else, it limits YAC and forces Denver to run deeper routes on 3rd downs, which gives the Chiefs defense a chance at sacking Manning.

Ace Gunner 12-01-2013 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10234427)
How bout Sterling throwing the Chiefs some love, good on him... but its gonna be a tough game, i'm under no illusions.

I'd like to think that the noise will get their O line a bit jumpy, maybe draw some offsides and help us get some pressure.

It needs to be a Jamaal Charles showcase, run his damn legs off tomorrow, i wanna see atleast a buck fifty from him and go play action off of that.

every team stacks the box on the Chiefs. They need to pass in order to set up the run, it's how this offense is set up. Jamaal needs to catch those passes first -- both at WR & RB, the run will come from passing.

Anyong Bluth 12-01-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10235836)
yeah, that's pretty much it. these Denver WR's can run all the rubs/crosses in front of our zone cover players and when the ball gets there, our guys can knock the snot outta them and make it incomplete. if nothing else, it limits YAC and forces Denver to run deeper routes on 3rd downs, which gives the Chiefs defense a chance at sacking Manning.

Why would it not be possible to come out with a few presnap looks where we're showing an overload blitz through the A gaps. This is the only point of attack that a defender can possibly get to the QB in about 2 seconds if Manning wants to setup in the shotgun again and look for the immediate throw. This is typically where they're going to run those crossing and inside routes, but there's some things that you can do by essentially forcing their hand at the line by showing this heavy interior blitz design.

1. On occasion actually send an extra guy or 2 if daring and looking at a long distance 3rd down conversion.

2. Show blitz and then drop those guys to play a zone cover in the middle against those shallow routes- possibly creating enough block assignment confusion to hurry his throws and by playing those passing lanes to either knock it down or come up with an interception.

Be honest- how many deep strike balls is Manning going to burn you with as he's banged up, and with his neck and nerve damage he doesn't have the same strike capability of previous years. He's never had a pretty ball, but has been surgical in his placement. The cold and wind further agitate the nerve damage and his ability to grip the ball- which is why he is so prone to fumbling if he does get hit ever, and limits his range of motion in getting the ball out there. Look at his throws after taking a good lick at Indianapolis. His throws had almost no zip on it and looked like floating ducks.

I still say you gamble early to get a good chance of a few solid hits on him and watch it affect his effectiveness for the rest of the game and then play the coverage to take away the underneath and middle of the field. If you make him have to work the sidelines and deeper stuff he may be successful but there's a much greater chance that he will be off on a throw here or there that can help kill a drive and force a punt or prevent the touchdown.

Ironic that essentially that's what many would say you want to do with Smith as he is also all about the shallow routes and middle of the field. This isn't the same as facing a guy like Rivers who can actually strike with deep precision and hit his guys anywhere on the field because he has the arm strength, velocity, and touch to torch you at any level on a consistent basis.

Another interesting thing is to see if last week was truly a sign that they are going to put greater demand on Alex to keep stretching the field and throwing the longer balls. So many just assume he has a shitty long ball and can only dink and dunk the ball, but I'd argue that half of the struggle has also been self imposed.

For some long he's been instructed to take the short pass and be ultra conservative. Like anything else- if you do something and practice it with higher frequency, it tends to improve your performance. Which is why we've seen a number of times when he has been forced to take shots down the field he has on quite a few times been just a little off in his throws. I can think of quite a few plays where the ball was about a yard or 2 outside the receivers reach.

That's not horrid inability to actually convert on those plays. Simply adjusting those throws by getting a better feel for his guys and their timing can see some improvement on his completion %. That's not even including times where the incompletion wasn't because of Smith and more attributed to the guy catching the ball- like getting jammed and behind on the routes timing, which when you are watching the play will simply look like Alex is to blame for overthrowing his man. Not to mention all of the balls that should have been completed and our guys simply dropped the ball, as we are 3rd in the league for most dropped catches.

Rausch 12-01-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10235845)
every team stacks the box on the Chiefs. They need to pass in order to set up the run, it's how this offense is set up.

That's bull$#it.

We don't put an emphasis on the run b/c it isn't what Andy wants to do.

Charles can rip off a 6 carry for 8.2 YPC average in the 1st quarter and we won't lean more on the running game.

Reid believes you "throw to win" and "run to end" and that's how he calls a game (BTW I absolutely DESPISE having coordinators/play callers on the sidelines.)

Omaha 12-01-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

He doesn't. Why can't it just be what it is?

Saccopoo 12-01-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 10233535)
Hey I hope Geno Smith fails and would love Alex Smith have success in the playoffs with the Chiefs. Most happy if we could win the Super Bowl. However if we don't make it past the first round I sure the **** hope we draft a quarterback with our first pick. Obviously we most likely won't do that but I can hope we do like every year.

I would even like the Chiefs to go back to back drafts with high round picks of a quarterback. It's something we wouldn't do but winning in the playoffs isn't something we do either. We shall see this year.

If it were up to people like you, this would have been our current QB situation:

http://www.hottiesoftheday.com/males...rksanchez4.jpg

http://www.nflpassers.com/wp-content...my-clausen.jpg

Anyong Bluth 12-01-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 10236026)
If it were up to people like you, this would have been our current QB situation:

http://www.hottiesoftheday.com/males...rksanchez4.jpg

http://www.nflpassers.com/wp-content...my-clausen.jpg

Did Mark airbrush his abs on like Mariah Carey did?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/02/uqe4e5ap.jpg

Easy 6 12-01-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10233892)

He's too busy diddling himself with a calculator.

Mr. Laz 12-01-2013 01:25 PM

The more i focus on Asamoah the worse he looks. :(

Ace Gunner 12-01-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10235845)
every team stacks the box on the Chiefs. They need to pass in order to set up the run, it's how this offense is set up. Jamaal needs to catch those passes first -- both at WR & RB, the run will come from passing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10235919)
That's bull$#it.

We don't put an emphasis on the run b/c it isn't what Andy wants to do.

Charles can rip off a 6 carry for 8.2 YPC average in the 1st quarter and we won't lean more on the running game.

Reid believes you "throw to win" and "run to end" and that's how he calls a game (BTW I absolutely DESPISE having coordinators/play callers on the sidelines.)

you're ****ing stupid.