ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU Mack Rhoades is a Mother****ing Disaster (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299772)

DJ's left nut 07-13-2016 12:59 PM

So who's the AD for Missouri State? Truman State?

Because we're running low on shitty regional schools to pillage at this point.

Sully 07-13-2016 01:00 PM

On one hand, great!

On the other hand, all I can see in my head is Phillip Seymour Hoffmann's character from Charlie Wilson's War saying "We'll see" over and over...

Sully 07-13-2016 01:02 PM

Also, does this mean that he saw the writing on the wall, and knew his days were numbered? Or does it mean that he felt his hands were tied by a shitty administration, and was looking for a way out?

Bowser 07-13-2016 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12313931)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 12313936)
On one hand, great!

On the other hand, all I can see in my head is Phillip Seymour Hoffmann's character from Charlie Wilson's War saying "We'll see" over and over...

While you're both right, let's just enjoy this moment while it's here, shall we? Feel free to join in wishing Mack safe travels....

http://i.imgur.com/S4DN95o.gif

Enjoy, Baylor. It was nice seeing you on the national scene for a few years.

'Hamas' Jenkins 07-13-2016 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 12313942)
Also, does this mean that he saw the writing on the wall, and knew his days were numbered? Or does it mean that he felt his hands were tied by a shitty administration, and was looking for a way out?

Let's say that the administration was shitty: What has Mack Rhoades done to prove that he isn't substantially shittier?

I'd say this is closer to a Frank Haith situation. He knew he was going to get canned so he took a job somewhere else before he showed how totally and utterly incompetent he actually is.

ChiefsCountry 07-13-2016 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12313931)

You could do us a favor by hiring Kyle Moats. I don't think any Bears fans would shed a tear.

Discuss Thrower 07-13-2016 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 12313957)
You could do us a favor by hiring Kyle Moats. I don't think any Bears fans would shed a tear.

It would be awesome for Mizzou to the flagship school a solid by having Lusk tag along with Moats, too.

Sully 07-13-2016 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 12313950)
Let's say that the administration was shitty: What has Mack Rhoades done to prove that he isn't substantially shittier?

I'd say this is closer to a Frank Haith situation. He knew he was going to get canned so he took a job somewhere else before he showed how totally and utterly incompetent he actually is.

I don't know.

I like the Odom hire, and even if he was the 2nd choice, Rhoads did what he could to wait out a #1 who was never going to forego a chance at UT before pulling the trigger.

Otherwise... yeah, it's been pretty ugly. Softball, Men's basketball, any part he may have played in the football/protest shenanigans. .. ugh.

ChiefsCountry 07-13-2016 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12313961)
It would be awesome for Mizzou to the flagship school a solid by having Lusk tag along with Moats, too.

Hell I'll throw Stec in as well for a package deal. 3 for 1. No to Harper though, she's a keeper.

Bowser 07-13-2016 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 12313957)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12313961)

Or, how about Missouri just stops adopting turds other schools don't want anymore? That sounds like a fantastic idea.

Flush your own toilet in Springfield, fellas.

Spott 07-13-2016 01:18 PM

At least that clown is gone. Whoever the new AD is, he needs to fire Kim Anderson immediately.

Bowser 07-13-2016 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 12313981)
At least that clown is gone. Whoever the new AD is, he needs to fire Kim Anderson immediately.

I mean, it can't NOT happen, right?

DJ's left nut 07-13-2016 01:28 PM

Wren Baker actually seems like a pretty strong candidate.

Rams Fan 07-13-2016 01:29 PM

Some people like to watch the world burn.

Rhodes is one of those people.

Goes from one dumpster fire to another.

CoMoChief 07-13-2016 01:35 PM

Lmao