ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto I'm considering a treadmill (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267760)

Buehler445 12-17-2012 11:26 AM

I'm considering a treadmill

I'm considering buying a treadmill. I hate treadmills. But the wife wants one so the smart money says we'll end up with one.

I need to query the CP brain trust regarding the treadmill products out there.

I'm looking for one that I (she) can move pretty easily. Don't want it to cost a fortune but I also don't want to end up with a pile of **** either. I may use it from time to time, and I'm enormous, so how big of a deck should I get?

What kind of brands or features should I look for/avoid?

TIA

jd1020 12-17-2012 11:28 AM

If you want to save money why not just buy a pair of nice walking shoes and stroll the block?

Saul Good 12-17-2012 11:29 AM

Look for one that will transition well to a coat rack, because that's what it will be used for.

007 12-17-2012 11:30 AM

good luck finding one she can move easily. Just sayin.

loochy 12-17-2012 11:30 AM

Go to an actual exercise equipment store. There is a big difference between health club quality equipment and those little flimsy things you see at academy/dicks/etc. You'll probably need to spend $1000 minimum.

Saul Good 12-17-2012 11:31 AM

Craigslist

suds79 12-17-2012 11:31 AM

Don't pretty much all home owned treadmills end up being massive dust collectors & space eaters in people's basements after about 2 months of use?

ghak99 12-17-2012 11:32 AM

Get one that's easy to dust and has shelves on it's face when it's folded up.

Think cheap and light too.... If it's big, expensive, and heavy you'll just live around it forever instead of throwing it out.

Brock 12-17-2012 11:32 AM

Pick one that will look good at a garage sale in two years.

ndws 12-17-2012 11:33 AM

look around and find a treadclimber. The fiance has one of those and its an ass kicker.

007 12-17-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9217933)
Don't pretty much all home owned treadmills end up being massive dust collectors & space eaters in people's basements after about 2 months of use?

Only for the people that lack any sort of motivation. I'm on mine at least 4 days per week or more during the winter months and only on bad weather days during the warm months.

loochy 12-17-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9217933)

I'm pretty sure I'd use one. I've use the ones at the apartment every single morning (almost) for the last 3 years. When I buy a house I'll definitely need one.

Jenson71 12-17-2012 11:34 AM

I have a Sole F80. It's the featured product here: http://www.soletreadmills.com/

I think it's a reputable brand. I would keep my eye on Sears ads and wait for it to get under $1K. I got mine for $850.

R8RFAN 12-17-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9217913)
If you want to save money why not just buy a pair of nice walking shoes and stroll the block?

Treadmills are boring, take the above advice or you will be hanging coats on it in 3 months

Jenson71 12-17-2012 11:36 AM

And put a TV right in front of it. I wouldn't use mine unless I had a TV to watch.

loochy 12-17-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9217940)
Only for the people that lack any sort of motivation. I'm on mine at least 4 days per week or more during the winter months and only on bad weather days during the warm months.

It's a great way to wake up and watch the morning news.

Or find a TV show series you like and watch an episode every morning and run for the duration of the episode (or 2 if it's a 30 minute show). I've used this to watch all Star Trek TNGs, Star Trek DS9s, and Breaking Bads.

loochy 12-17-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9217947)
And put a TV right in front of it. I wouldn't use mine unless I had a TV to watch.

This. If you focus on the tv you aren't so much thinking about being tired or bored and you aren't just sitting around while you watch tv. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Jenson71 12-17-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9217943)
Treadmills are boring, take the above advice or you will be hanging coats on it in 3 months

Who wants to be outside, witnessing the beauty of nature, when you could catch up on the Kardashians?

Really, for people who live in the midwest who want to run or walk, investing in a treadmill or club is a good idea. It's not like California. We have ice outside to worry about.

Buehler445 12-17-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9217913)

She did during the summer, but doesn't like the cold and definitely doesn't like to do it in the dark.

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9217926)
Go to an actual exercise equipment store. There is a big difference between health club quality equipment and those little flimsy things you see at academy/dicks/etc. You'll probably need to spend $1000 minimum.

:banghead:

probably good advice, thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndws (Post 9217937)
look around and find a treadclimber. The fiance has one of those and its an ass kicker.

She talked about one of those, one of her girlie friends suggested that. Price tag makes me want to cry.

And if we get it bought, and she doesn't use it (particularly if it costs a ****ing grand). Don't ask where she is or why there is a fresh hole dug in the back 40.

Molitoth 12-17-2012 11:40 AM

Buy a used one at a garage sale or Craigslist.

Everyone I know, (including myself) barely uses the damn things.

Jenson71 12-17-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9217924)
good luck finding one she can move easily. Just sayin.

At least a durable one. They don't move easily. Unless you want to have it in a spare bedroom that can be cleared for the occasional guest, a good treadmill, I think, is supposed to just sit there. It's not like an ironing board.

Brock 12-17-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9217956)
Really, for people who live in the midwest who want to run or walk, investing in a treadmill or club is a good idea. It's not like California. We have ice outside to worry about.

Not so much lately.

Buehler445 12-17-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9217947)

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9217949)
It's a great way to wake up and watch the morning news.

Or find a TV show series you like and watch an episode every morning and run for the duration of the episode (or 2 if it's a 30 minute show). I've used this to watch all Star Trek TNGs, Star Trek DS9s, and Breaking Bads.

That's the plan. That's why I want it to be mobile, so she can run it out in front of the TV and roll it back in the closet.

loochy 12-17-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9217966)
She did during the summer, but doesn't like the cold and definitely doesn't like to do it in the dark.

She talked about one of those, one of her girlie friends suggested that. Price tag makes me want to cry.

And if we get it bought, and she doesn't use it (particularly if it costs a ****ing grand). Don't ask where she is or why there is a fresh hole dug in the back 40.

You CAN spend less, but it'll be tiny and flimsy - it won't be like the ones you use at the gym. Just start shopping around IN PERSON and see what's out there in your price range/quality range and then start reading online reviews and such.

jd1020 12-17-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9217956)

I live in the midwest and you can probably count the days with 1 hand where you don't want to be outside in the winter. It's been like that for a looooooooooooong time now.

Jenson71 12-17-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9217976)
Not so much lately.

That is for sure. Still gets dark early enough.

I would also consider naming your treadmill. We call ours Bannister (in honor of Roger). If we don't use it, Bannister gets sad and starts plotting our deaths.

ndws 12-17-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9217966)

The treadclimber is like anything else. Its for sale on craigslist alot. Still costs a chunk though. I know I feel different after 40 minutes on that when compared to the same time on a standard treadmill.

Buehler445 12-17-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9217981)
I live in the midwest and you can probably count the days with 1 hand where you don't want to be outside in the winter. It's been like that for a looooooooooooong time now.

What the **** are you talking about?

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Wea...ation=USKS0530

Tuesday is the last day I'd want to be outside. The high after that is 51 and there isn't a day the wind is going to be below 10 MPH. That's goddamn cold.

And she gets home at 6, an hour after it gets dark. It gets damn cold running in 25 degree weather.

Brock 12-17-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9218002)
And she gets home at 6, an hour after it gets dark. It gets damn cold running in 25 degree weather.

Not telling you what to do, or denigrating what you think of as cold, but after you've been running for 15 minutes, you're not cold anymore.

jd1020 12-17-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Tuesday is the last day I'd want to be outside. The high after that is 51 and there isn't a day the wind is going to be below 10 MPH. That's goddamn cold.

:shrug:

Guess I'm just used to this "cold" weather you speak of. 40 and sunny is not what I call cold. Wednesday is the only day on that forecast that I look at and say nope, and that's because its a mix of rain and snow.

jidar 12-17-2012 11:56 AM

There are no good treadmills that move easily. You're talking about a product that is designed for a person weighing potentially hundreds of pounds running on it for hundreds of hours. You can't make something that will put up with that level of abuse out of plastic. Of course the reality is that most treadmills see a couple hours of use and then never come out again.

jidar 12-17-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

No. No it really isn't that cold at all. Especially not for running.

Icon 12-17-2012 11:59 AM

I'm on my second Pro-Form purchased in the last 10 years. I have arthritic knees so I only use it for walking (very little running). In the Spring, Summer and Fall I ride my bike nearly every day but can't ride my bike in the winter so I use the treadmill most every day when the weather is bad or cold. I purchased the Pro-Forms from Sears for about $400 - $500. The first one crapped out on me after about 7 years of use; the running board cracked and the belt went bad. I checked into replacing the board and belt but that would cost almost as much as a new low-end Pro-Form so I purchased a new one. They aren't the highest quality but they have worked fine for me.

I agree with previous posts about placing the treadmill in front of a TV. Time seems to drag by even being in front of the TV but I couldn't fathom being on the treadmill without being distracted by the TV.

BTW - I weigh about 170 lbs.

jidar 12-17-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9217926)

I don't agree with that. You can get semi decent entry level equipment for around $700 if you shop smart. this is a good example:
http://www.amazon.com/Horizon-Fitnes...ords=treadmill

No bells and whistles but they're tough and they get the job done.

Buehler445 12-17-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9218019)
Not telling you what to do, or denigrating what you think of as cold, but after you've been running for 15 minutes, you're not cold anymore.

You're not telling me. It's my wife. She ain't doing it. I ran cross country in high school. I know, but it's not me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9218027)
:shrug:

Guess I'm just used to this "cold" weather you speak of. 40 and sunny is not what I call cold. Wednesday is the only day on that forecast that I look at and say nope, and that's because its a mix of rain and snow.

:spock: the 25th and 26th are 60% chance of snow. And there isn't a damn bit of sun for your 40 and sunny at 6PM when she's running.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jidar (Post 9218029)
No. No it really isn't that cold at all. Especially not for running.

Again, it isn't me. It's my wife. And it's going to be after 6PM. It's cold out here in the high country.

loochy 12-17-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jidar (Post 9218034)
I don't agree with that. You can get semi decent entry level equipment for around $700 if you shop smart. this is a good example:
http://www.amazon.com/Horizon-Fitnes...ords=treadmill

No bells and whistles but they're tough and they get the job done.

Have you been on it? It looks narrow and flimsy.

jd1020 12-17-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9218039)
:spock: the 25th and 26th are 60% chance of snow. And there isn't a damn bit of sun for your 40 and sunny at 6PM when she's running.

Snow isn't shit, dude.

Not only is it far too early for it to stick but unless its a blizzard its nothing.

Brock 12-17-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9218039)
You're not telling me. It's my wife. She ain't doing it. I ran cross country in high school. I know, but it's not me.

Ok, so you're stuck with it. Like others have said, I have pretty serious doubts about finding a quality treadmill that even you, let alone your wife, are going to want to move around on a regular basis.

007 12-17-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9217977)
That's the plan. That's why I want it to be mobile, so she can run it out in front of the TV and roll it back in the closet.

yeah, not gonna happen. Treadmills aren't designed to be moved around all the time. They are big and they are heavy. They are meant to stay in one location unless you are moving it for lengthy storage. Mine isn't even that big but it is heavy as hell and I dread when I do move it.

jd1020 12-17-2012 12:04 PM

If you want something "mobile" get a trainer for your bike.

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=3403551

Buehler445 12-17-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9218044)
Snow isn't shit, dude.

Not only is it far too early for it to stick but unless its a blizzard its nothing.

Are you high? At this time last year there was 15" of snow on the ground.

But either way, it's my wife not me. You can call her a pussy all you want, but she still isn't going to go run in the dark when it is 20 degrees outside. Especially in February when it is 10 and windy. It just isn't happening.

Buehler445 12-17-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9218050)
yeah, not gonna happen. Treadmills aren't designed to be moved around all the time. They are big and they are heavy. They are meant to stay in one location unless you are moving it for lengthy storage. Mine isn't even that big but it is heavy as hell and I dread when I do move it.

Awesome :cuss:

Thanks for the heads up. I might be looking for a different spot for it.

jidar 12-17-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9218042)
Have you been on it? It looks narrow and flimsy.

I own that exact model, they're good machines. The T-100 series from Horizon are highly regarded and if you ask around for best bang for buck treadmills from people who know about this stuff they will steer you to this machine. At least, that's what happened to me in January and that's why I own one.
Now keep in mind that the fan sucks and the speakers are shit, but that didn't bother me. I wanted the money I spent to go to the motor and chassis, in short all the important bits, and that's what you get with this treadmill. No bells and whistles.

loochy 12-17-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9218046)
Ok, so you're stuck with it. Like others have said, I have pretty serious doubts about finding a quality treadmill that even you, let alone your wife, are going to want to move around on a regular basis.

Buy a big sturdy one and mod it. Put some rollers on, cut the posts and install hinges, etc. :D

Fish 12-17-2012 12:06 PM

There's a reason these are like the #1 most listed item on Craigslist and garage sales. You will be cursing it profusely when it's sitting unused for months taking up 1/4 of the room. Everybody says they'll be the type that will actually use it.....

ModSocks 12-17-2012 12:06 PM

Never owned a treadmill, but i had an old Stairmaster that i picked up from the swapmeet for like $30.00.

I named it slayer. It would destroy anyone who dared to challenge it. That thing was a monster.

kaplin42 12-17-2012 12:07 PM

I recommend the BowFlex Treadclimber. Mainly because the redhead in the commercial is hawt and has a great ass.

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/...imber-body.png

loochy 12-17-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jidar (Post 9218059)
I own that exact model, they're good machines. The T-100 series from Horizon are highly regarded and if you ask around for best bang for buck treadmills from people who know about this stuff they will steer you to this machine. At least, that's what happened to me in January and that's why I own one.
Now keep in mind the the fan sucks and the speakers are shit, but that didn't bother me. I wanted the money I spent to go to the motor and chassis, in short all the important bits, and that's what you get with this treadmill. No bells and whistles.

Hmm Ill try to remember that brand when its time for me to buy. I don't care AT ALL about speakers or a fan. If I want a fan, I'll put a fan next to me. If I want speakers, I'll turn up the tv or radio or phone or ipod. How fast does it go? The ones I use now only go up to 12 mph, which isn't fast enough for doing intervals or sprints at the end of a run.

Jenson71 12-17-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9218054)
Are you high? At this time last year there was 15" of snow on the ground.

But either way, it's my wife not me. You can call her a pussy all you want, but she still isn't going to go run in the dark when it is 20 degrees outside. Especially in February when it is 10 and windy. It just isn't happening.

I'm with your wife. If I'm going to exercise, it has to be in perfect conditions. And perfect conditions entails either running with a tv or walking/riding bike with a magazine.

Stewie 12-17-2012 12:10 PM

Would she consider an elliptical trainer? I've had one for several years and paid around $200 for it. They don't take up as much space as a treadmill and give a good workout.

Buehler445 12-17-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 9218079)
Would she consider an elliptical trainer? I've had one for several years and paid around $200 for it. They don't take up as much space as a treadmill and give a good workout.

I'll talk to her about it. She used one when we were in Sidney and liked it.

ghak99 12-17-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9218071)
I'm with your wife. If I'm going to exercise, it has to be in perfect conditions. And perfect conditions entails either running with a tv or walking/riding bike with a magazine.

I always suspected you were a big vagina.

loochy 12-17-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9218081)
I'll talk to her about it. She used one when we were in Sidney and liked it.

Her knees will be happy. It's a good choice if she's interested in just general staying in shape and not athletic performance.

loochy 12-17-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 9218083)

If you can read a magazine you're doing it wrong.

Jenson71 12-17-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Guilty as charged, I guess.

jidar 12-17-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9218068)
Hmm Ill try to remember that brand when its time for me to buy. I don't care AT ALL about speakers or a fan. If I want a fan, I'll put a fan next to me. If I want speakers, I'll turn up the tv or radio or phone or ipod. How fast does it go? The ones I use now only go up to 12 mph, which isn't fast enough for doing intervals or sprints at the end of a run.

The 103 wont go that fast. You'll want to shop around for a different model. It's an entry level machine after all.

Jenson71 12-17-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9218088)
If you can read a magazine you're doing it wrong.

:)

ghak99 12-17-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 9218079)

I'd consider this. If nothing else it's a cheap way to find out if she will be able to stick with using something.

The neighbor gave me a <$200 elliptical type machine when he kicked his wife out of his house and it gets MUCH more use than the $1100 space eating beast of a treadmill I thought I needed.

GloryDayz 12-17-2012 12:21 PM

Just do it... Don't go cheap or it'll be easy to put in a corner. Don't get one that folds up, or it'll go in a corner. Don't get a fan on it, what's the point, you're there to sweat... Get a large-screen TV to mount on the wall in front of the gem - if you don't the boredom might force you to put it in the corner... I think the wider belt is worth the coin, when you start running on the TM, you'll find the TV sometimes has you drift (like vertigo)..

Don't worry too much about cost... If you're going to use it, use it, a $400 difference over the life of the unit is pennies a day. And a bad TM will make you want to put it in the corner - and that's a waste of all money spent!

And do the GD maintenance! Pay for it or do it yourself... It's worth it!

loochy 12-17-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jidar (Post 9218096)
The 103 wont go that fast. You'll want to shop around for a different model. It's an entry level machine after all.

Still, it's good to know about a good brand.

Jenson71 12-17-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9218119)

And do the GD maintenance! Pay for it or do it yourself... It's worth it!

Is that just the lube stuff, or is there more to it more experienced owners can share with us?

loochy 12-17-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9218119)
I think the wider belt is worth the coin, when you start running on the TM, you'll find the TV sometimes has you drift (like vertigo)..

Heh. That reminds me of the last cruise I went on. I tried to run and i sort of fell sideways several times from the swaying of the boat while I was watching tv (and the hot girl beside me ;))

ChiefGator 12-17-2012 12:29 PM

I have a Sole F80 and a 35" TV. Use it about five times a week. Definitely a big investment, but definitely worth it as well. Really well built machine.

TEX 12-17-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9217905)
I'm considering buying a treadmill. I hate treadmills. But the wife wants one so the smart money says we'll end up with one.

I'm looking for one that I (she) can move pretty easily. Don't want it to cost a fortune but I also don't want to end up with a pile of **** either. I may use it from time to time, and I'm enormous, so how big of a deck should I get?

TIA

Whichever one you get - make sure you put it on a mat if on carpet, or hard floor. Carpet fibers KILLL the motors. Trust me - I sold them for a few years when I worked at a fitness store. You also need to get one with a big enough motor that you don't outrun it. Meaning, you don't want to be able to spin it faster than its movinng, as that will wear out the motor as well. The Incline types are good but the incline does not need to be so pronouinced that it stresses out your tendons. From a maintainence perspective, IF you can get one of the OLD ROLLER types - they are absolutely the BEST route to go. Way cheaper and better built. However, they are louder and very hard to find these days...

007 12-17-2012 12:38 PM

Man, I must be the only person that doesn't watch TV on a treadmill. TV makes me too aware of the time and I tend to want to stop early. When I run with just my music I can go much longer.

htismaqe 12-17-2012 12:41 PM

I'm considering a spicy italian sandwich and pint of beer...

Buehler445 12-17-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9218160)
I'm considering a spicy italian sandwich and pint of beer...

At lunch? On a workday?

You sir, are asking to be fired.

htismaqe 12-17-2012 12:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9218179)
At lunch? On a workday?

You sir, are asking to be fired.

I've been "asking to get fired" for over a decade now...

Buehler445 12-17-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9218197)
I've been "asking to get fired" for over a decade now...

ROFL

htismaqe 12-17-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9218206)
ROFL

It's too bad the BB software can't do like enterprise software and differentiate between "days" and "business days".

I have 9.99 posts per day and about 9.75 posts per business day. :D

cookster50 12-17-2012 01:03 PM

You won't get what you want, that combination does not exist. Anything cheap and sold at your local sporting goods store or department store won't last. One that will last however will cost 1k+ and is NOT easy to move around.

Buehler445 12-17-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookster50 (Post 9218226)
You won't get what you want, that combination does not exist. Anything cheap and sold at your local sporting goods store or department store won't last. One that will last however will cost 1k+ and is NOT easy to move around.

I'm seeing that.

I appreciate all the input from CP. I'd have probably bought a POS without it.

Saul Good 12-17-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Funny. I've never thought of him as being big.

MahiMike 12-17-2012 01:16 PM

Got a great deal on a closeout at Sears. Lotsa used ones out there from lazy folks. Just make sure they kept it inside. I had to take one back that had been stored in the garage. Not good on the electronics. The bonus for getting at Sears was the extended warranty. The control pad had to replaced, covered for free under the warranty.

Last thing - make sure it has incline. You can get a good workout just from walking uphill.

Omaha 12-17-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9217905)

TIA

Don't you have outside where you live?

Buehler445 12-17-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 9218406)
Don't you have outside where you live?

Last time I posted a picture of the view from my office, I got the shit stacked on me because people here believe I live in hell.

Groves 12-17-2012 03:34 PM

Make sure you get one with the Rain Man screens attachment, so you can choose your running scenery.

Double sure you get the zombie add-on with the rear screen that shows undead chasing you.

Sofa King 12-17-2012 03:40 PM

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...31/312/67e.jpg

Reerun_KC 12-17-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9218412)
Last time I posted a picture of the view from my office, I got the shit stacked on me because people here believe I live in hell.

Only reason its hell is because you live there.

Also, you buying a treadmill = ROFL

HolyHat 12-17-2012 03:44 PM

Treadmill - $1,000-$5,000

Gym Membership - $49 a month

It's Science