ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NOODLE ARM!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171897)

banyon 10-08-2007 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie
Post #4 was Huard...

Okay, I guess I have to bold the post to help you with your reading comprehension:

Quote:

LOL, he was getting hit as he threwand couldn't step into it and that's the pass you pick to show? Why not the actual deep ball that he threw earlier on the drive?

And yes, Croyle does have a tight spiral on midrange throws on a play like the one you posted in post No. 4.
Get it now?

Coach 10-08-2007 05:04 PM

Quote:

Either way...

Croyle throws a great ball, we know this...

BUT

So did Ryan Leaf...

Oh that's great. Compare Croyle to Ryan Leaf.

Ryan Leaf was a disaster waiting to happen straight out from College. It didn't help the fact that he had a very short fuse to begin with.

I'm not worried about Croyle pulling a Ryan Leaf.

Fairplay 10-08-2007 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banyon
Why should I put any credibility in what you have to say?

You won't even honor a simple bet.

Yeah i agree.

Credibility has slipped a lot and that just wasn't from the last bet either.

He's his own fan club. I wouldn't trust him as far as i can throw him with what he says.

banyon 10-08-2007 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFB
ROFL

PWNED.

I think you spiked the ball at the ten yard line, man.

Hootie 10-08-2007 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58
Nevermind that the ball was soaked and Brodie was getting drilled....

I watched Huard throw a dry ball yesterday that came out SIDEWAYS. Literally rotating like a helicopter blade.

OH GREAT

MORE EXCUSES FOR PRINCE CROYLE!

Croyle does no wrong.
Huard does no right.

I watched Croyle empty hand fumble the ball...if that was Huard, someone would've unloaded a rocket launcher in the stadium and taken him out...

KCChiefsMan 10-08-2007 05:06 PM

4 TDs and 6 ints. Captain of a piss poor offense with a lot of weapons (TG, LJ, DB). Ya, Huard is awesome. I'll admit, before the season started I was fine with Huard, no it's just painful to watch and I'm aboard the Croyle train.

Hammock Parties 10-08-2007 05:06 PM

Quote:

I watched Croyle empty hand fumble the ball...if that was Huard, someone would've unloaded a rocket launcher in the stadium and taken him out...

Oh damn, good point. That was an embarrassing play.

Hootie 10-08-2007 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach
Oh that's great. Compare Croyle to Ryan Leaf.

Ryan Leaf was a disaster waiting to happen straight out from College. It didn't help the fact that he had a very short fuse to begin with.

I'm not worried about Croyle pulling a Ryan Leaf.

Yeah, everyone dubbed Leaf as a huge bust out of college...that's why the Colts almost took him at #1...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I don't understand why everyone treats our 3rd round QB like he was the #1 overall pick...

IF HE WAS THAT GOOD, HE WOULD'VE BEEN TAKEN BEFORE THE 85TH OVERALL PICK.

DFB 10-08-2007 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banyon
I think you spiked the ball at the ten yard line, man.

Yeah, my bad. I think I pulled a Tyron Brackenridge, dropped it at the 1. ROFL

Hammock Parties 10-08-2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
Yeah i agree.

Credibility has slipped a lot and that just wasn't from the last bet either.

He's his own fan club. I wouldn't trust him as far as i can throw him with what he says.

Jeez. Seriously. The mods can verify that I am NOT Hootie.

kcxiv 10-08-2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

OH GREAT

MORE EXCUSES FOR PRINCE CROYLE!

Croyle does no wrong.
Huard does no right.

Come on now. NO one said that. Huard did some ok. Nothing spectacular. Brodie has only thrown a handful of passes. There's no way to compare the kid yet.

Its all good reading though. What i find funny is i get to laugh at 3 Huard fans in this thread so its not half bad. lol

Hootie 10-08-2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
4 TDs and 6 ints. Captain of a piss poor offense with a lot of weapons (TG, LJ, DB). Ya, Huard is awesome. I'll admit, before the season started I was fine with Huard, no it's just painful to watch and I'm aboard the Croyle train.

LJ has been quite some weapon...

Isn't the running game the reason we find ourselves in 3rd and Long after 3rd and Long...

Those are real successful downs in the NFL!

Hootie 10-08-2007 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE
Jeez. Seriously. The mods can verify that I am NOT Hootie.

These guys are ****ing morons if they think you, DFB and me are the same person...

banyon 10-08-2007 05:09 PM

Quote:

Yeah, everyone dubbed Leaf as a huge bust out of college...that's why the Colts almost took him at #1...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I don't understand why everyone treats our 3rd round QB like he was the #1 overall pick...

IF HE WAS THAT GOOD, HE WOULD'VE BEEN TAKEN BEFORE THE 85TH OVERALL PICK.

He wasn't drafted low because of questions about his ability, it was more about whether or not he could stay healthy.

Hootie 10-08-2007 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv
Come on now. NO one said that. Huard did some ok. Nothing spectacular. Brodie has only thrown a handful of passes. There's no way to compare the kid yet.

Its all good reading though. What i find funny is i get to laugh at 3 Huard fans in this thread so its not half bad. lol

My only point for the last day and a half was...

Huard didn't play bad.

He had to play QB for a team that managed 10 rushing yards on 10 carries.

Also, we didn't have a ton of drives...Jacksonville had two monster drives in the first half, had the ball first in the second half, and before we knew it we were down 17-0...