ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   StevieRay is an Awesome Artist! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=133155)

picasso 01-06-2006 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long
1. What's the going rate for Bob
2. What size is it
3. What medium is it?

The price on Bob would be $500 but I would negotiate maybe $400.

Size is 18x24

Medium is pencil.

4th and Long 01-06-2006 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by picasso
The price on Bob would be $500 but I would negotiate maybe $400.

Size is 18x24

Medium is pencil.

Is the pic matted or framed or do you sell them as is?

picasso 01-06-2006 03:22 PM

Quote:

Is the pic matted or framed or do you sell them as is?

I can mat it and frame it out if you like. Right now it's not though. It did have a show frame on it that's cheap but clean because a lot of these were in a show at the EMP in Seattle a year ago. But I have had this wrapped and stored so it wouldn't be subjected to fading or yellowing in the light.

HC_Chief 01-06-2006 03:22 PM

Quote:

Here is a few more. The SRV and the Bono are sold but the Robert Plant is available. Anyone interested please let me know.

Those are excellent!
Is that freehand?

4th and Long 01-06-2006 03:23 PM

Quote:

I can mat it and frame it out if you like. Right now it's not though. It did have a show frame on it that's cheap but clean because a lot of these were in a show at the EMP in Seattle a year ago. But I have had this wrapped and stored so it wouldn't be subjected to fading or yellowing in the light.

Thanks for the info. I have a friend that's a huge Plant fan. I'll give him the rundown on the picture.

picasso 01-06-2006 03:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by HC_Chief
Those are excellent!
Is that freehand?

Yes they are. Here, to show that I can use a brush I have attached another from a barn painting series that I did recently of Kansas barns.
This one isn't for sale but Ihave another one that is if you like barns. You'ld be amazed at how many people do.

morphius 01-06-2006 03:42 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the info. I have a friend that's a huge Plant fan. I'll give him the rundown on the picture.

You're close friends with Denise?

ptlyon 01-06-2006 03:44 PM

Quote:

Yes they are. Here, to show that I can use a brush I have attached another from a barn painting series that I did recently of Kansas barns.
This one isn't for sale but Ihave another one that is if you like barns. You'ld be amazed at how many people do.

Hey, a lot of people were conceived in barns.

Wow - that is nice!

picasso 01-06-2006 03:44 PM

Quote:

That would be cool, thanks. It's in great shape and I know how a collector fan would love this kind of thing.

MOhillbilly 01-06-2006 03:45 PM

Quote:

Do you do ink?

picasso 01-06-2006 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
Do you do ink?

Yes I do. I haven't for about 8 years but I used to do a lot of fine detail cartooning and illustration. Also did a lot of tattoo design when I was in California when I was in the Navy. Probably a lot of those guys that ever got a tattoo at Tattoos in Oxnard are wearing my stuff to this day.
My inking history kinda shows in my pencil work in that it has deep contrast and detail.

MOhillbilly 01-06-2006 03:56 PM

Quote:

Yes I do. I haven't for about 8 years but I used to do a lot of fine detail cartooning and illustration. Also did a lot of tattoo design when I was in California when I was in the Navy. Probably a lot of those guys that ever got a tattoo at Tattoos in Oxnard are wearing my stuff to this day.
My inking history kinda shows in my pencil work in that it has deep contrast and detail.

next questions. do you do tattoos? Do you have a flash book?

4th and Long 01-06-2006 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius
You're close friends with Denise?

I said he! Bastage! :cuss:

This board needs a "slap the shit out of someone" smilie. :D

Fish 01-06-2006 04:07 PM

picasso.... you have some serious talent there..... you should be proud.

HC_Chief 01-06-2006 04:10 PM

Quote:

Excellent work! :thumb: