ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **** Official Chiefs at Raiders Game Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236433)

BossChief 11-07-2010 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 7151256)
After watching some video of Gradkowski, I think his ability to improvise will be sorely missed in this game for Oakland.

That's the one thing we seemed to struggle with last week against the Bills.

Last thing I want is some QB running around making plays.

honestly, I see a game where we get a two score lead going into halftime and Bruce leads them to tie the game up in the mid fourth quarter and we get another classic Raider/Chiefs finish within the last two minutes.

I hate to say it, but I think Bruce is a good quarterback and that he will get his chance during the game today to show that.

Just like last year when Jason Campbell played for the Redskins and got pulled for Todd Collins (iirc) at halftime, I see a similar first half for him in which we start pulling away.

Of course, this can all be nullified if Hali and company can get to the quarterback consistently.

We REALLY need our pass rush to step it up today and keep Oakland form being able to field a balanced attack.

Hammock Parties 11-07-2010 12:12 AM

Oakland has a rookie left tackle.

58-4ever 11-07-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 7151265)

Yeah, I think our DL is the key to the game. If we can get some push, we win going away.

If we let Gradkowski run around and make plays, we could be in some serious trouble. I just hope that Al Davis is still coherent enough that we make him shit his depends. :grr:

BossChief 11-07-2010 12:15 AM

I know they do, hopefully Hali has his game face on today and RAPES that n00b

MMXcalibur 11-07-2010 12:17 AM

Send the Convicts back down to under .500 and grab the AFC West by the balls.

Shaun Smith approves.

S&BJW 11-07-2010 12:22 AM

Weather update: Rain.....almost an inch.
This will be a MAJOR factor on game plans as the Coliseum is 22' below sea level, and the sod must still be somewhat fresh on what was the Oakland A`s infield. This game will come down to turnovers and favor the RB`s that run north/south as opposed to "cutbacks".......

58-4ever 11-07-2010 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&BJW (Post 7151275)
This will be a MAJOR factor on game plans as the Coliseum is 22' below sea level, and the sod must still be somewhat fresh on what was the Oakland A`s infield. This game will come down to turnovers and favor the RB`s that run north/south as opposed to "cutbacks".......

Hmmm. we have one of those too. Actually, we have two of those.

Smed1065 11-07-2010 12:25 AM

Quote:

We have both types.

Hum.

Hammock Parties 11-07-2010 12:25 AM

All the rain favors the Chiefs.

Why?

They have the better run defense.

S&BJW 11-07-2010 12:30 AM

Well, McFadden is capable but Bush might be the monster tomorrow as well as our compliment of fullbacks. This game will be won/lost in the trenches for sure.....and the turnover battle. I don`t expect to see many passes from either team but who knows?

Priest31kc 11-07-2010 12:37 AM

Quote:

Neither team will throw a pass tomorrow.

Ugly Duck 11-07-2010 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 7151265)

Thank God!

S&BJW 11-07-2010 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 7151298)
Thank God!

He stole it from a veteran because he`s been rockin.....but ya, he is a rookie so we`ll see......although as stated, don`t think the pass game will be heavy for either team.

bevischief 11-07-2010 12:48 AM

Quote:

We have 3 running backs...

DBOSHO 11-07-2010 12:49 AM

20-7 chiefs.

Kendrick lewis gets a fumble recovery after belcher trucks mcpussy, and jamaal goes over 140.

Michael bush gets the raiders lone td