ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Archives (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Moderators remove posts created by Chief Sucks (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=4425)

DaneMcCloud 10-15-2000 04:53 PM

One or more moderators have removed posts by Chiefs Suck. I managed to see a few of them before they were removed. Although he was having fun at KC's expense, his words were not abusive or foul.

So I must wonder about the petty behavior exhibited by one or more moderators.

Are opposition opinions regarding your beloved team to be deleted because you're not happy?

htismaqe 10-15-2000 04:55 PM

The guy was being an idiot. Oppistion oppinions are one thing; stupid remarks by a troll is another.

------------------
WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GET GOING!

DaneMcCloud 10-15-2000 04:58 PM

If being an idiot and stupid remarks are the standard for BB removal then there are too many of your own to count that don't belong here either.

What's up moderators??

JOhn 10-15-2000 04:59 PM

MYOB,

This is a troll-free board. If moderators choose to remove trolls, then so be it. Bask in a Raider victory. Accept the classiness of Chiefs fans on this board. Enjoy their kudos & notice the lack of waffling. Don't worry about our policies. Quit stirring the ****. Try acting like a welcome guest & maybe we'll have you back sometime.

F. Gump 10-15-2000 05:06 PM

Kphobia,

Well said!!!

It's cold in Hearst, Ontario, Canada!!!!

I hope I get home before winter sets in!

------------------
Remember Joe Delaney?
Some of us do and are acting on our belief that he was a hero.
This is a bandwagon that all are invited to jump on!!!

37 Forever

DaneMcCloud 10-15-2000 05:08 PM

Of course this is my business!

If I am to remain part of this board I must understand what rules are in place so as not to violate them and give you cause to remove me.

I saw nothing in Chief Sucks's post that merited removal, which is why I want to know whether there is a standard or whether I shall be victim to someone mood swings.

What is the standard?<P>

F. Gump 10-15-2000 05:09 PM

Easy enough, don't be a jerk!

That's all it takes. (Although it might be hard for someone that is a raiders fan.)

------------------
Remember Joe Delaney?
Some of us do and are acting on our belief that he was a hero.
This is a bandwagon that all are invited to jump on!!!

37 Forever

DaneMcCloud 10-15-2000 05:21 PM

Cash, don't go there; I've seen some of your posts...

Phobia, whoever deleted Chiefs Sucks forgot his topic entitled "Death from Above." Please notice that KC Wolfman chose to leave the topic in place because it wasn't offensive enough, yet the other topics removed were of the same kind.

Do you guys HAVE a standard?

JOhn 10-15-2000 05:44 PM

RaiderNation,

ChiefsSuck is here only to talk crap. He was given some lattitude in his first couple of posts in hopes that he would actually have a contribution to this board. When it became apparent to me that he had no intention to actually converse with the residents here, he became a hit & run troll in my mind. Those h&r trolls are removed. Period. Now, you make actual contributions to discussions & are fine here. I wouldn't go as far as to say that we enjoy your presence but you are welcome to stay. Try worrying a little more about yourself and a little less about the trolls & whether the moderators are doing their jobs & we'll keep you around.

DaneMcCloud 10-15-2000 07:48 PM

Kloster:

Chiefs Suck is not the issue. The reaction by some moderator to kick Chiefs Suck WORDS off is what concerns me. I want to know what kind of writing merits removal from this BB.

You, or one of the other moderators, chose to blow up Chiefs Suck’s topics because, in your words, “it became apparent to me that he had no intention to actually converse with the residents here, he became a hit & run troll in my mind” and thus worthy of removal. You said Chiefs Suck was “here only to talk crap.”

What I understand from that is you have certain standards that qualify someone as a “hit and run troll” and are more vague than specific about what are those standards.

I rarely feel compelled to respond simply because someone responds to me, and your quote above suggests that if I choose to simply posts things and NOT respond to responses I become subject to removal. Is that correct? Or do I have to “talk crap” AND also not respond?

“Try worrying a little more about yourself and a little less about the trolls & whether the moderators are doing their jobs & we'll keep you around.” And previously you wrote, “Don't worry about our policies. Quit stirring the ****. Try acting like a welcome guest & maybe we'll have you back sometime.”

The word “we” suggests you were representing the thoughts of other moderators too. Is that true? The words do suggest you don’t like your actions to be questioned and will kick someone based on emotion. If true, let me know so I can tippy-toe around you, okay?

DaneMcCloud 10-15-2000 07:50 PM

Post Script...

You said, “Accept the classiness of Chiefs fans on this board. Enjoy their kudos & notice the lack of waffling.”

Ha. What I’ve seen so far is many “half-classed” chiefs fans; there are as many excuse-makers as there are those acknowledging the Raiders as the better team on the field earlier today.

ColoradoChief 10-15-2000 07:52 PM

RC - You do know this is a Chiefs BB don't you? If you don't think we are showing class then I don't think you would know class if it hit you in the forhead.

broncofan is getting close to the list of trolls, what an idiot. Not ready to see him deleted, but god what a moron.

DaneMcCloud 10-15-2000 08:04 PM

Morphius:

As mentioned previously, I don't feel compelled to answer all responses addressed to me. Also, I don't feel compelled to respond to each thread on the BB, even though I may be reading several of them.

I've read enough of the other threads to know you're one of those half-classed excuse-making fans...

Get over it. Refs made the correct call. Raider won. You, from your seat in the stands or in front of the TV, do not have a better view of the play...

SamuraiMike 10-15-2000 08:11 PM

Thats right.

ColoradoChief 10-15-2000 08:16 PM

RC - Refs made the wrong call, but thanks for asking. What really hurt us was the fact that we tried to sit on the lead instead of finishing you off, stupid coaching decision. The bad calls hurt us, the sitting on the lead lost us the game. Any more questions about my class? Nice to know you have no idea what your talking about.