ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Time to trade Dwayne Bowe (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279833)

Eleazar 12-22-2013 05:20 PM

His effort is definitely questionable. He's a lot like Randy Moss in that way. All the skills in the world, but plays when he wants to play

hitchief 12-22-2013 05:26 PM

Not gonna happen but I'm in total agreement with most of the post in this thread.\

Just before Alex's second pick, which sucked, he makes a perfect pass to the back pylon and what does Bowe do? Reaches with one stinking arm, doesn't fight for the ball and doesn't even try to draw the stinking PI. Can anyone say Manning to: Decker, Thomas, Welker or the TE? cause I've seen all of them make that exact catch over and over again or at least draw the PI. Very frustrating!

We also need a TE but maybe Kelce can fill the bill cause Fasano is average at best.

mdchiefsfan 12-22-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10303522)
Yeah but those balls had backup QB juju all over them.

You expect him to catch that shit AND point at the back of his jersey?!?

WTF?!!?

LMAO

JoeyChuckles 12-22-2013 05:38 PM

I'm with the thread starter. You always want to trade a player right when they sign a big contract and are playing their worst.

Chief Pote 12-22-2013 05:41 PM

Good thing I'm not an NFL coach, I'd cut the mother ****er.

ghak99 12-22-2013 05:41 PM

He reminds me of a lot of pot heads I know.

HonestChieffan 12-22-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10304152)
His effort is definitely questionable. He's a lot like Randy Moss in that way. All the skills in the world, but plays when he wants to play

Yes but Moss gave a shit. Bowe couldn't care the **** less.

Sandy Vagina 12-22-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 10304243)
Yes but Moss gave a shit. Bowe couldn't care the **** less.

After watching Moss in his final year, believe me, Cochise perfectly NAILED the comparison.

GloryDayz 12-22-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10304152)

I don't agree with that part. If he had the skills he'd make these catches that he's not. He's lazy and stubborn. And that comment is giving him some wiggle-room to A) start caring and B) learn the skills he'd need to improve.

But I don't think he can, I think his "skills" are at their limit and this is all we're going to see. And his attitude just compounds the problem of being at his talent limit.

So he'll make some special catch some time soon and folks will yell, "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOWE", but that doesn't make him awesome, it just means he made one all-to-rare catch.

Bl00dyBizkitz 12-22-2013 06:04 PM

Dude needs competition. Something to elevate his ceiling and make him compete for his #1 WR spot. Maybe a new talent out of the draft who's hungrier than Bowe might make him work for his paycheck.

Sandy Vagina 12-22-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz (Post 10304327)
Dude needs competition. Something to elevate his ceiling and make him compete for his #1 WR spot. Maybe a new talent out of the draft who's hungrier than Bowe might make him work for his paycheck.

Need to upgrade at WR without question... but since Bowe has been paid, he won't at any point feel threatened or worried about his job security. He won't suddenly give 100% with another being brought in. He's content to rest on his past accomplishments and reputation.. knowing that a departure would brutalize the Chiefs' cap situation.

:deevee:

mdchiefsfan 12-22-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

this

CoMoChief 12-22-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 10304062)
He wasn't even pissed after any of the **** ups aside for the couple he complained about PI for. He just walked to the sideline like nothing happened.

I'm surprised he didn't look into the CBS sideline cam and give it a wink or 2, then point to his name, like we already don't know who the **** he is or something. That cocky overrated overpaid ass****.

BigMeatballDave 12-22-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefButthurt (Post 10304237)
Good thing I'm not an NFL coach, I'd cut the mother ****er.

LMAO Yeah, you know how personnel moves work in the NFL...

CoMoChief 12-22-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Bowe's getting paid either way.

This would only work if Bowe clearly wants to be the best that he can be and give 100% effort, which he clearly doesn't. He plays like someone that is putting him time in, and knows he'll get paid no matter what.