ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Legal Liberal hero Wendy Davis (TX) exposed as fraud (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280800)

Prison Bitch 01-20-2014 09:04 AM

Liberal hero Wendy Davis (TX) exposed as fraud

SINGLE TEEN MOM? TEXAS'S WENDY DAVIS LIED ABOUT LIFE STORY

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver...y_davis_AP.jpg

Wendy Davis, the Texas state senator whose filibuster for abortion rights made her a Democratic superstar and launched her campaign for governor, has admitted to the Dallas Morning News that she lied about key events in her life, including her first divorce. Davis may even have lied under oath, testifying in a federal lawsuit over redistricting that "I got divorced by the time I was 19 years old," when in fact she was divorced at age 21.

Other missing details have included: her second husband paid her way through law school and she divorced him the day after the last payment was made; her ex-husband accused her in initial court filings of adultery, and was awarded custody of their two daughters; and she first ran for city council in Fort Worth as a Republican.

"My language should be tighter,” she said, admitting her campaign biography has been less than truthful.

It is not clear whether the article in the Dallas Morning News, by senior political writer Wayne Slater, is meant to be an exposé or a defense, presenting embarrassing details in the best light possible to present an overall picture of competence.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...Composite-Life

loochy 01-20-2014 09:21 AM

OMG NO WAI

THIS IS LIKE SUPER IMPORTANT BIG NEWS

A POLITICIAN LIED? WTF?!? THE WORLD IS ENDING

Eleazar 01-20-2014 09:26 AM

Shocking

HonestChieffan 01-20-2014 09:31 AM

War on women rages on

Prison Bitch 01-20-2014 09:48 AM

She's a feminist, but only after her man paid her way through school. Before that she needed a mans help. Amazing the liberals anointed her the second coming

BigRedChief 01-20-2014 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10382131)
She's a feminist, but only after her man paid her way through school. Before that she needed a mans help. Amazing the liberals anointed her the second coming

I don't give a shit about Davis. Grandstanding may get your face on the news but if you are serious, show me something serious. But, it still small potatoes compared to Rubio.

He lied that his family was persecuted under Castro. Family members put in jail under Castro for speaking out. Dad lost his job for speaking out. Escaped on a boat to avoid communism.............. just a little problem with that story.........

They got an a commercial airline and flew to the USA 2 years before Castro took power. His lie is how he got his start in Florida politics. He lived this lie for years until he got caught by a reporter.

All politicians lie. Show me one that doesn't and I'll say they just haven't got caught yet.

Dallas Chief 01-20-2014 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10382272)
I don't give a shit about Davis. Grandstanding may get your face on the news but if you are serious, show me something serious. But, it still small potatoes compared to Rubio.

He lied that his family was persecuted under Castro. Family members put in jail under Castro for speaking out. Dad lost his job for speaking out. Escaped on a boat to avoid communism.............. just a little problem with that story.........

They got an a commercial airline and flew to the USA 2 years before Castro took power. His lie is how he got his start in Florida politics. He lived this lie for years until he got caught by a reporter.

All politicians lie. Show me one that doesn't and I'll say they just haven't got caught yet.

This is good stuff from you today. Rep!

Although I fully expected you to chime in with OMGZZZ Texas is turning purple! LMAO

BigRedChief 01-20-2014 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 10382288)
This is good stuff from you today. Rep!

Although I fully expected you to chime in with OMGZZZ Texas is turning purple! LMAO

I posted that Dems were trying to turn Texas purple. If the Dems keep the 70/30 split on Hispanic voters its certainly going to make it closer than the Republicans taking NY or Cali. Same template that has turned Florida blue.

Dallas Chief 01-20-2014 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10382302)
I posted that Dems were trying to turn Texas purple. If the Dems keep the 70/30 split on Hispanic voters its certainly going to make it closer than the Republicans taking NY or Cali. Same template that has turned Florida blue.

I remember you starting a thread about something like that with Texas and it's 35 million Latinos. (Must have a lot of undocumented Latinos here...like 25 million of them.) Anyway should be fun to watch them try!

cosmo20002 01-20-2014 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10382131)

Like who? She's not even from Omaha.

Eleazar 01-20-2014 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 10382441)
I remember you starting a thread about something like that with Texas and it's 35 million Latinos. (Must have a lot of undocumented Latinos here...like 25 million of them.) Anyway should be fun to watch them try!

Why do you think they're so opposed to Voter ID?

notorious 01-20-2014 12:20 PM

Wow.

This is another example of a Grade-A ****.

lawrenceRaider 01-20-2014 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10382514)
Why do you think they're so opposed to Voter ID?

This one cracks me up. Dems scream voter suppression, but it's so obvious they don't want their illegal base to not be able to vote. It's enough to swing close elections in many states.

alpha_omega 01-20-2014 12:48 PM

A couple of comments....

Quote:

Other missing details have included: her second husband paid her way through law school and she divorced him the day after the last payment was made;
There could be more to the story, but if true she sounds like a loser.

Quote:

"My language should be tighter,” she said, admitting her campaign biography has been less than truthful.
This reminds me of something else..."depends on what the meaning of the word is is".

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10382272)
I don't give a shit about Davis. Grandstanding may get your face on the news but if you are serious, show me something serious. But, it still small potatoes compared to Rubio....

Well, why don't you go start a Rubio thread then? We're talking about this bitchface Wendy Davis in here.

PunkinDrublic 01-20-2014 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10382302)

Doesn't matter anyway, they've redistricted them out of having any real voting power.