ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****OFFICIAL DENVER'S DEFENSE IS HORRIBLE THREAD**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277100)

MMXcalibur 10-06-2013 06:29 PM

Any Bronco fan saying they aren't worried about that defense is kidding themselves. 2013 Broncos = 2003 Chiefs

Strongside 10-06-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 10056960)
Exaggerated. None of the flaws on that team are fatal.

I don't know why Chiefs fans are so excited about the way that Denver game went down. It's not like KC is capable of competing with Denver in that manner. Show me a game where that offense gets stopped, and I'll start getting excited. Because that's what KC will have to do to win.

So be it.

Strongside 10-06-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 10056962)
Any Bronco fan saying they aren't worried about that defense is kidding themselves. 2013 Broncos = 2003 Chiefs

Go check out OrangeMane. They are worried.

O.city 10-06-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

I don't know why Chiefs fans are so excited about the way that Denver game went down. It's not like KC is capable of competing with Denver in that manner. Show me a game where that offense gets stopped, and I'll start getting excited. Because that's what KC will have to do to win.

They are fatal I that they aren't putting up 51 on everyone.

listopencil 10-06-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 10056962)

They didn't get good pressure on Romo. That's pretty much it.

Strongside 10-06-2013 06:32 PM

Their defense will get them outed from the playoffs just like our offense will. That's what Hamas is saying.

Strongside 10-06-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10056970)
They didn't get good pressure on Romo. That's pretty much it.

That, and they couldn't cover anyone.

BigMeatballDave 10-06-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Last yrs D held Manning to 19 in Arrowhead. Yes, they are better on offense this year it seems. The Chiefs D is a lot better this year.

It is possible.

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-06-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

New England with Gronkowski can stop that offense a few times, and that might be all it needs, because he completely changes the complexion of that offense. The Seahawks and Niners can stop that offense more than a few times.

Any defense that gives up 48 points and 500 yards of passing in a game has serious issues that aren't all that fixable.

Reerun_KC 10-06-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Wait til the weather changes and manning has to put up those kind of numbers in the winter weather. History proves that peyton pussies out in late season winter weather games.

MahiMike 10-06-2013 06:36 PM

Del Rio has already started looking for homes in L.A.

Strongside 10-06-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10057005)
Wait til the weather changes and manning has to put up those kind of numbers in the winter weather. History proves that peyton pussies out in late season winter weather games.

He started to fold up a bit today after that pick. The play where grounding should have been called is a fair example. The pocket started to collapse and he shit himself instantly.

Mother****erJones 10-06-2013 06:36 PM

Denver's D given up 139 points to our 58. Wow. They will get Von back but who knows for how long

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-06-2013 06:37 PM

Track what the 2007 Patriots did on offense as the year progressed. It gets harder and harder to throw the ball exclusively. What is Denver going to do if they're playing a 10 degree game where the ball feels like lead shot? Manning isn't going to be able to sling it everywhere in that environment.

Denver is a one dimensional team. They do that one thing better than anyone does anything else, so they are still a favorite, but they aren't a juggernaut. They aren't even particularly close to one.

Strongside 10-06-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10057018)
Denver's D given up 139 points to our 58. Wow. They will get Von back but who knows for how long

1 man does not a defense make.