ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Peterson is a fraud (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=144483)

King_Chief_Fan 07-28-2006 12:34 PM

Peterson is a fraud

You Peterson worshipers should get off of our knees in front of that clown.

First no Priest....2nd no Kennison.....3rd no Roaf. Anyone to take bets that before camp is over that Shields cashes it in?

Maybe the players are not buying into the hype of Herm Edwards.

How can anyone justify Peterson keeping his job?

He knew (alledged) this about Roaf and Kennison stuff since the spring.

He is a puke.

KCTitus 07-28-2006 12:36 PM

Ty Law

DaFace 07-28-2006 12:37 PM

Am I missing something? Who in the world are the Peterson worshipers?

I certainly don't agree with a lot of CP's choices, but I find it difficult to believe that he had anything to do with Priest's neck or Willie's hamstring. Kennison I'll give you.

FringeNC 07-28-2006 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan
You Peterson worshipers should get off of our knees in front of that clown.

First no Priest....2nd no Kennison.....3rd no Roaf. Anyone to take bets that before camp is over that Shields cashes it in?

Maybe the players are not buying into the hype of Herm Edwards.

How can anyone justify Peterson keeping his job?

He knew (alledged) this about Roaf and Kennison stuff since the spring.

He is a puke.

Everyone knew no Priest. I do wonder, however, if Roaf would have retired had Vermeil stayed on..

Hootie 07-28-2006 12:39 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Peterson trade for Roaf, or at least sign him, when everyone thought he was done?! I mean really, shut the **** up. Peterson has put together a very nice team. Some people are impossible to please, it's sad really.

Without Peterson we'd have no Larry Johnson, either. I know the majority of you don't know anything about football, I realize that, but Carl Peterson is one of the best GM's in football.

Few argue that, on paper, we had one of the best teams, if not the best team, in the NFL LAST year. What happens during the season with coaching moves and injuries is really out of Peterson's hands.

KCTitus 07-28-2006 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace

Those posters who havent run off the deep end, jumped off the bridge or posted something to the effect that the season is over.

King_Chief_Fan 07-28-2006 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace

I certainly don't agree with a lot of CP's choices, but I find it difficult to believe that he had anything to do with Priest's neck or Willie's hamstring. Kennison I'll give you.

He knows the scoop on Priest.....did nothing (yet) to fill that void

He knew about Roaf retiring in the spring and was hoping to talk him out of it.....did nothing to ensure his backup (Turley, give me a break)

Kennison you acknowledged.

Signing Law.....big deal. These other concerns show up more glaring than the lack of a CB (that has been for the last several years)

Hootie 07-28-2006 12:41 PM

Everyone mentions the Siavii's, Sims, etc. etc. etc. but no one seems to point out the trade for Green, the Priest signing, the Roaf signing, drafting LJ, Brian Waters, getting key players the last two offseasons, even Marcus Allen and Joe Montana.

**** it, let's can Peterson. Who the hell are we going to bring in that's going to do any better? Daniel Snyder? You want someone to spend money and still lose?

DaneMcCloud 07-28-2006 12:41 PM

Anyone counting on Priest Holmes to play this season is a fool.

Anyone counting on Willie Roaf to play an entire season at age 36 without injury was fool. He was out 6 games last year and had problems in a few others. It's best to move forward from the start of TC, instead of switching Jordan Black from left to right to left to right all season.

Anyone counting on EK at age 33 is a fool. His numbers would have likely gone down regardless of whether or not he decides to hold out. The Chiefs have been loading up on receivers the past few years and have sent them to NFLE & the practice squad. They knew this day was coming and should be prepared.

The sky is not falling.

Archie Bunker 07-28-2006 12:42 PM

ROFL

This is why I love chiefsplanet. Full meltdown mode is always entertaining.

DaKCMan AP 07-28-2006 12:42 PM

Your and idiot.

King_Chief_Fan 07-28-2006 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Peterson trade for Roaf, or at least sign him, when everyone thought he was done?! I mean really, shut the **** up. Peterson has put together a very nice team. Some people are impossible to please, it's sad really.

Without Peterson we'd have no Larry Johnson, either. I know the majority of you don't know anything about football, I realize that, but Carl Peterson is one of the best GM's in football.

Few argue that, on paper, we had one of the best teams, if not the best team, in the NFL LAST year. What happens during the season with coaching moves and injuries is really out of Peterson's hands.

Letting the offense get old and waiting until it is too late to start taking care of the defense (05-06).

Yup, one of the best in the league o.k. Now you can shut the **** up

DaFace 07-28-2006 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP
Your and idiot.

Agreed.

hypersensitiveZO6 07-28-2006 12:44 PM

I respect what Peterson has done this offseason, but I'm not surely not a worshipper.

He really can't control the EK issue, or Roaf, or Priest.

Moooo 07-28-2006 12:44 PM

Its very rare a team goes through an offseason and training camp without suprises and conflicts. How it is the GMs fault someone retires when he would be recieving the largest salary of his career is beyond me, sounds like he flexed his financial muscle all he could. And blaming him for Priest is absurd.

I'm no worshipper, but he seems quite sufficient to me. IMO Kennison is holding out cause everything else is running so smoothly. His agent probably told him since the team is putting an emphasis on tying all loose ends before camp, to throw a stick in the wheel.

Moooo