ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jon Baldwin has been traded to the 49ers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275434)

Pablo 08-19-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9898909)
Prediction:

Baldwin won't see the field all year. Then in the NFCC game at some critical juncture, Harbaugh will put in Baldwin as if to block on an obvious rushing down, but he will catch the pivotal TD for the win.

Some kind of sneak play crap like that. 6'-4" secret weapon "In case of emergency please break glass".

He's your very own Kris Wilson.

Congrats.

Pablo 08-19-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9898911)
So assuming we keep him, what does that do to our WRs?

Reid seems to like Wylie a lot. One of the undrafted/scrub guys who had a chance at making this team is going to get raped, I think.

It could be Hemingway, which is sad to hear. Jenkins better turn shit around with us. At least marginally.

I hope it isn't Hemingway. I want that guy to succeed.

KCUnited 08-19-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Prediction:

Baldwin won't see the field all year. Then in the NFCC game at some critical juncture, Harbaugh will put in Baldwin as if to block on an obvious rushing down, but he will catch the pivotal TD for the win.

Some kind of sneak play crap like that. 6'-4" secret weapon "In case of emergency please break glass".

Be sure to throw it high.

jd1020 08-19-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9898911)
Reid seems to like Wylie a lot. One of the undrafted/scrub guys who had a chance at making this team is going to get raped, I think.

Does he?

Wylie used to return kicks/punts and now he doesn't do anything for the first team.

ChiefRocka 08-19-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9898876)
Seriously. Just shut the **** up dude.

You've been here since the beginning of CP. Far longer than DJ's Left Nut. And I've never seen you post anything 1/10th as original or intelligent as him.

All you ever do is comment on mob mentality and accuse people of being crybabies, when you're obviously the biggest one on this ****ing forum.

Go the **** away.

Boomshakalaka....here comes the ChiefRocka.

alpha_omega 08-19-2013 10:53 AM

Sure why not...he wasn't going to make this team anyway.

TimBone 08-19-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Prediction:

hahaha.....he'll drop it, man.

Saccopoo 08-19-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9898693)
"Chiefs traded Baldwin, and next year's 1st for the 49er's A.J. Jenkins"

http://gadgetsteria.com/wp-content/u.../banhammer.jpg

Pablo 08-19-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9898876)
Seriously. Just shut the **** up dude.

You've been here since the beginning of CP. Far longer than DJ's Left Nut. And I've never seen you post anything 1/10th as original or intelligent as him.

All you ever do is comment on mob mentality and accuse people of being crybabies, when you're obviously the biggest one on this ****ing forum.

Go the **** away.

Cue Laz with the crybaby .jpeg.

Old Dog 08-19-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton Bibsby (Post 9898878)
I need to pick up Baldwin in FF now.

play in a 42 team league do ya?

mdchiefsfan 08-19-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9898917)
Does he?

Wylie used to return kicks/punts and now he doesn't do anything for the first team.

He was another waste of a pick, unfortunately. I just don't see how Wylie has a place on this team.

mcaj22 08-19-2013 10:54 AM

the irony now is the guy that Pioli drafted over Kaepernick, the player the Chiefs scouts lobbied for, now play together lol

so basically our 2011 draft, was shit, like the 2009 one.

jd1020 08-19-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9898924)
He was another waste of a pick, unfortunately. I just don't see how Wylie has a place on this team.

Gonna cry about a 4th round bust/"waste of a pick"?

-King- 08-19-2013 10:56 AM

I laughed my ass of when they showed people wearing Baldwin jerseys at the game on Friday. Why would you ever get that Jersey?
Posted via Mobile Device

Marvin49 08-19-2013 10:57 AM

Hey guys...Niner fan here...

Just tryin to find out a bit about Balwin. Sounds like you guys are just as frustrated with Baldwin as were were with AJ.

Things to know on AJ...

1) He is fast, but it never really shows on the field.
2) Small. a bit frail. His size/weight would lead you to believe that he's more stout than he is. Was getting OWNED at the line this past weekend. Couldn't create separation to save his life.
3) Came into camp last year totally out of shape. Was puking at the first minicamp.
4) Motivation really appears to be an issue. Won't fight for the ball
5) On the positive side, has HUGE hands and was good for spectaular catches in camp...but they were few and far between.

Attaching a draft vid with AJ as the first pick.

EDIT: NM...it won't let me post the link. Its an HD vid of the ESPN and NFL Network footage of AJ being drafted. Lookup Marvin49 on youtube to find it.