ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ENDelt does something foolish. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=124300)

Mr. Kotter 09-16-2005 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Well it's been 2 hours...wonder if he's drunk...

Are you serious? He was three sheets to the wind by 8:38.

He's not a legend for nothin'.... :p

jspchief 09-16-2005 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saggysack
1oz.

130 shots in 100mins = 11 beers in 1hr 40min

I guess I took it as he was just going to do 130 shots in 130 minutes.... or just do a shot a minute until he stopped.

Besides the dunkeness, tha hardest part is simply finding room. I always get so damn full.

Abba-Dabba 09-16-2005 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
:spock:

That must be new. I was a bartender years ago, and a shot was 1.5 ounces....that's how I still mix 'em.

:shrug:

I've always used the 1oz. short shots. Everyone I have known uses 1oz glasses too.

Mr. Kotter 09-16-2005 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saggysack
:shrug:

I've always used the 1oz. short shots. Everyone I have known uses 1oz glasses too.

Well, it's an easy way for a bar to cut costs I suppose. :hmmm:

Hell, I use to give 'em a splash after the 1.5 ounces too.

I did do well on tips though. :D

Bowser 09-16-2005 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
I guess I took it as he was just going to do 130 shots in 130 minutes.... or just do a shot a minute until he stopped.

Besides the dunkeness, tha hardest part is simply finding room. I always get so damn full.

So no piss breaks?

Skip Towne 09-16-2005 09:55 PM

Tommykat told me she saw Endelt start drinking at 8AM one morning and was still going at 3AM the following morning. I'll never doubt his drinking ability. I could never do that on my best day.

Taco John 09-16-2005 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runnercyclist
And shitty beer to boot. That truly is foolish!

In his defense, you don't exactly want to try this with Black Butte Porter

jspchief 09-16-2005 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
So no piss breaks?

Hell yea you can take piss breaks. 10 beers in two hours with no pissing? That's just torture.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2005 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Tommykat told me she saw Endelt start drinking at 8AM one morning and was still going at 3AM the following morning. I'll never doubt his drinking ability. I could never do that on my best day.

How can anyone stay awake for 20 hours while continually boozing?

Phobia 09-16-2005 09:58 PM

Quote:

That is no doubt true. I drank with him until sunrise one time. We woke up around 10 AM and he cracked a beer. I waited until noon.

Mr. Kotter 09-16-2005 09:58 PM

Quote:

Well at your age, considering you nap from 1 to 4 pm, and go to bed at 9 pm....I guess not. :p

Hammock Parties 09-16-2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
Hell yea you can take piss breaks. 10 beers in two hours with no pissing? That's just torture.

The one time I had a large quantity of beer in a short span of time, I was AMAZED at the amount of piss I could produce in one sitting.

Mr. Kotter 09-16-2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
How can anyone stay awake for 20 hours while continually boozing?

One word: dedication. :D

Phobia 09-16-2005 10:00 PM

Quote:

The one time I had a large quantity of beer in a short span of time, I was AMAZED at the amount of piss I could produce in one sitting.

I'm not AMAZED to discover you sit to piss.

NJ Chief Fan 09-16-2005 10:00 PM

Quote:

e sitting.

key word here is SITTING...hahaha go chiefs sits while he pisses