ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Star's top 10: The best player in draft for Chiefs needs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269250)

BossChief 01-24-2013 08:08 AM

Did Blackbob just say Glennon is awful?

O.city 01-24-2013 08:14 AM

DT is the most stacked position in this draft, IMO. The gap between the top 2 QB's and the rest is huge compared to the top DT and the next 5.

BossChief 01-24-2013 08:18 AM

CB is well stocked, too.

I actually really like our chances of getting 3, maybe 4 starters out of this upcoming draft.

Geno
Cb
DL
S

notorious 01-24-2013 08:20 AM

Has Reid ever traded for a QB?

O.city 01-24-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9346776)
Has Reid ever traded for a QB?

They traded for Favre, IIRC, when he was at GB. But I don't think he was brought in to be the starter.

HC_Chief 01-24-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9346779)
They traded for Favre, IIRC, when he was at GB. But I don't think he was brought in to be the starter.

He wasn't; Favre got his chance after GB's started Majkowski got injured.

Sorter 01-24-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9346745)

The mayans were just late.

Jimmya 01-24-2013 08:37 AM

Brian Billick on Mike and Mike "no qb in this year's Draft is worthy of a top 15 pick".

kepp 01-24-2013 08:39 AM

Wow, the article is titled, "The best player in draft for Chiefs needs", and the top two players mentioned are at a position where we already have pro-bowl talent. I used to look forward to reading mock drafts.

Deberg_1990 01-24-2013 08:41 AM

The CP implosion when we select someone other than Geno or a QB at #1 is going to be epic.

Rambozo 01-24-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9346745)

I've always said that. What I said before was the Bucky Brooks article on Glennon was symbolic of how bad the QB talent is in this class. What you proceeded to do is tell me how much of an idiot Bucky Brooks was. Eventually, the "mob" and others all piled and took things out of context. I attempted to argue my points and it led to my last banning.

Two weeks after that, I see people citing Bucky Brooks like his word is gold. This is one great example of the "mobster" bullshit. Take it for what it's worth.

Bosschief, I'm done giving you chances and am putting you on ignore. Your takes generally suck, you are big headed, and you bully me because your ego can't handle being challenged. The "mob squad" was formed out of fear of embarrassment and a whole lot of butt hurt.

The best thing you can do is think about what I am saying on move on. I'll leave it at that.

Deberg_1990 01-24-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmya (Post 9346807)
Brian Billick on Mike and Mike "no qb in this year's Draft is worthy of a top 15 pick".

Prognosticators get too locked into positioning. WHo cares where a guy is picked as long as you feel hes "the guy" and will produce? in hindsite, how many teams wish they would have taken Flacco top 10 now?

BossChief 01-24-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9346843)
I've always said that. What I said before was the Bucky Brooks article on Glennon was symbolic of how bad the QB talent is in this class. What you proceeded to do is tell me how much of an idiot Bucky Brooks was. Eventually, the "mob" and others all piled and took things out of context. I attempted to argue my points and it led to my last banning.

Two weeks after that, I see people citing Bucky Brooks like his word is gold. This is one great example of the "mobster" bullshit. Take it for what it's worth.

Bosschief, I'm done giving you chances and am putting you on ignore. Your takes generally suck, you are big headed, and you bully me because your ego can't handle being challenged. The "mob squad" was formed out of fear of embarrassment and a whole lot of butt hurt.

The best thing you can do is think about what I am saying on move on. I'll leave it at that.

ROFL

Sorter 01-24-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9346844)
Prognosticators get too locked into positioning. WHo cares where a guy is picked as long as you feel hes "the guy" and will produce? in hindsite, how many teams wish they would have taken Flacco top 10 now?

Glenn Dorsey was such a much better pick for us...LMAO

BigMeatballDave 01-24-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9346821)
The CP implosion when we select someone other than Geno or a QB at #1 is going to be epic.

We'll know more as the draft gets closer.

If the pick is, Smith, Wilson, or Barkley, it will be fine.

We'll see.