ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Fans should put this on Clark, not Pioli. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264781)

RunKC 10-07-2012 05:41 PM

Fans should put this on Clark, not Pioli.

This is all on Clark now. The ball is in his court. Everyone in the town, and NFL, knows that Scott Pioli has done a terrible job. This team is very similar to the 2008 team. Actually, it's worse than 2008. Not only is the on field product terrible, but now management is a laughingstock and nobody wants to come here to work.

Clark has not spoken yet this season and probably won't, which would be a mistake. Personally as a fan I want him to speak during the bye and say that he isn't happy. That will at least show us that he cares.

Either way, it's no longer Pioli I'm looking at for answers: it's Clark.

This is going to be an interesting offseason guys. Changes will be made, but will the one right change be made?

We're going to find out if Clark really is like his father. Things are basically at rock bottom, but if Clark shows the same loyalty to Pioli that his father did to King Carl things are going to get worse. All hell is going to break loose.

notorious 10-07-2012 05:41 PM

It's both.

Reerun_KC 10-07-2012 05:41 PM

Clark is immune, he can whack Pioli and save face.

Pioli is done.

Discuss Thrower 10-07-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8989535)
Clark is immune, he can whack Pioli and save face.

Pioli is done.

Why hasn't he commented publicly?

chiefzilla1501 10-07-2012 05:43 PM

i'm not terribly upset at Clark.

He hired a very highly sought after GM. The GM gave him very specific demands and Hunt gave him that.

I'm not going to blame a guy for shooting big and failing.

Hunt can fix this thing by just cutting ties with Pioli, and moving on with a good replacement. Pioli can't fix this mess. He will never be a GM again.

Molitoth 10-07-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8989541)

He hired a very highly sought after GM. The GM gave him very specific demands and Hunt gave him that.

Hunt can fix this thing by just cutting ties with Pioli, and moving on with a good replacement. Pioli can't fix this mess. He will never be a GM again.

This.

Molitoth 10-07-2012 05:51 PM

Clark needs to realize he made a mistake and enforce change.

Something Pioli won't do.

Smed1065 10-07-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Agree cept bet he is a GM again.

DaneMcCloud 10-07-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

He hired a very highly sought after GM.

Sought after by whom? Who else interviewed him?

Messier 10-07-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8989607)
Sought after by whom? Who else interviewed him?

I know now everyone sees him as a joke, but weren't there several teams, at least a few, that pursued Pioli over the years before the Chiefs got involved? The guy had a great reputation, I'm sure there were interested teams.

stonedstooge 10-07-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 8989638)
I know now everyone sees him as a joke, but weren't there several teams, at least a few, that pursued Pioli over the years before the Chiefs got involved? The guy had a great reputation, I'm sure there were interested teams.

I would imagine he's now thought of as the Terrell Owens of General Managers. A cancer

FAX 10-07-2012 06:15 PM

Actually, our defense played pretty well today. And Jamaal was a stud.

On the other hand, Crennel got an F, Daboll got an D, Cassel got an incomplete ... and an INT or two.

FAX

chiefzilla1501 10-07-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 8989638)

The Browns had him high on their list. This is what I recall as well. It seemed like more than anything, most teams weren't willing to give everything Pioli demanded.

Mother****erJones 10-07-2012 06:17 PM

Clark tried he got the best GM possible it didn't work. Now go get a talent evaluator not based on rep. I'm not hating on Clark at all. This is all pioli. Maybe if he would of got real competition for Cassel from day 1 things would be different

HonestChieffan 10-07-2012 06:25 PM

Clark does not make day to day decisions. Pioli is the turd and Romeo is a total fool.